youtube.com/watch?v=mi-PNImVlnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck u

>IT'S ALRIGHT
>WITHOUT YOU

good album

>GODDAMN I WISH I WAS
>A LITTLE BIT SMARTER

Hey guys, remember when our last /dust/ thread was pruned for no adequately explored reason?

>all of stratosphere (the track)

What is going on in this thread? All I heard was a bunch of drones.

people hate comfort and small fanbases

can someone hit me with a dl link? cant torrent at work

archive, nigger

mega.nz/#F!l00XHTbJ!40JBMND9c-BQRJcZyRNtJQ

Whole discography. Go ahead and just take Stratosphere I guess, though.

But this is better

i think that's apples and oranges

Yeah, this.

FSA is a masterpiece, though.

thanks and sorry for being a noggo

I prefer Contemporary Movement.

Like anyone gives a shit?

I apologize. For a moment I thought my opinion had merit.

Thank you for the reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=6l1b6Z9wsEM

>tfw Cooking and Travelogue
The best duster tracks are on Contemporary Movement.

Unfortunately it's only two good tracks on the album, the rest of it is pretty mediocre. Stratosphere is way way more consistent imo.

For those who haven't heard anything off of Contemporary Movement.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-W2z5aOeL4

I'm starting to like Transmission, Flux more than Stratosphere

I get bored when I listen to this and I feel like I'm wasting my time even if I'm busy doing something else I feel like I should be listening to something more productive even if I'm not even focusing on the music. I don't know why I feel like that. Can anybody relate?

Travelogue, The Breakup Suite, and Now It's Coming Back are my favorites.

On the surface I know much of the album can seem repetitive but I still find little nuances rewarding each additional listen.

get some fucking weed, chill out, and enjoy the warm cozy duster vibes.

the album really grows on you imo, I didn't like it till maybe 3rd listen.

if you don't like spacey rock, might as well delete the album now.

>you need weed to enjoy music
Die

>so rock out, rock out, rock out, rock out...

>you need weed to enjoy music
>implying I said that
>being contrarian

It's obvious Duster was smoking a ton of fucking weed or popping opiates while making this album.

I just wish Me and the Birds was a bit longer, but I guess the shortness of the track leaves me wanting more which kind of reinforces the nostalgic vibe I get from it.

shit up druggy

youtube.com/watch?v=EpjBks-eo2g

Yeah. Me and the Birds is the shortest on the album IIRC and its comparative brevity and abrupt end is definitely appropriate to the yearning expressed in the song.

Good analysis.

>shit up druggy
>druggy

user it's alright to feel edgy sometimes.

Made this the other day

iktf except i didn't wake up to it i just listened to that album instead of sleeping

really comfy band. love all their stuff i've heard

>fav song as alarm

this is uber bullshit right here: long ago I set a song I like as alarm and now I hate it because it reminds me the gozillion times I was forced to wake up

i don't understand your criticism. it's a really mellow and laid-back album. if you don't pay attention or really feel the songs ofc it will get boring. anyways.

it's one of my fav albums oat.

i listened to for the first time about 3 years ago and thought it was ok. in the next 2 years i listened to it once every blue moon and thought it was good. one day about a year ago (i remember cause it was autumn) i randomly played topical solution and really dug the song. i was like 'damn this is way better than i remember'. i gave the whole album another listen and for the next 3 months i played that album almost 3 times a week which is a lot for me.

to me it's an album you have to sort of drown in. you have to play it at a certain time in your life, when you are in a certain mood way to really get it.

best played at 3am in your early 20's in bed when the girl you really like and hooked up with just rejected you after sleeping over for the last couple of days because 'she wants to take it slow' and you are confused and angry and you ask yourself if you'll ever do better and what it would be like to marry her.

i really love this song

youtube.com/watch?v=NvvBe0tWcsM

i want to fly just so i can listen to that track while looking out at the clouds

Yeah that thread was about setting a favorite song as an alarm, and it was almost unanimous that your alarm becomes a song that you recoil at hearing because you just think about getting out of bed.
Agreed, that's more the moment I'm about to go to sleep, high and on benzos slipping out of consciousness

same desu. diamonds, operations, and automobile, me and the birds are all 10/10 for me

If there was one track I could get lost in, it's stratosphere.

I remember listening to this album first time a few years ago. I was blown the fuck away when I heard the track, came out of nowhere. I think it's a real post-rock/ambient masterpiece.

Every-time it comes on when I drive i have to air drum it out.

there is, on this earth, no better song than topical solution

youtube.com/watch?v=mi-PNImVlnc
there isn't a release of theirs that i've heard and not loved at some point

except for that Rarities bootleg
wasn't big on that

unty, somewhere out there your opinion always has merit, but not here so stfu

Suggest more like Stratosphere (the song) and VVU - Heroin

I remember when I was among literally (probably) a handful of people that used this board and listened to duster, before they were even mentioned here. Then I started posting CM and of fucking course you disgusting brainless autists start to meme it and appropriate it until it's worthless. You're all disgusting, and none of you know how to listen to music.

>some faggot who think he's above this board because h-he listened to it first!

Thanks for the laugh. You almost remind me of myself when I was 13.

this track is underrated af

t. 14 year old

lol but yeah i'd hate for my favorite band to become a meme on this board

>caring what Cred Forums thinks

>"You're all disgusting, and none of you know how to listen to music."
>throws the same cringeworthy temper tantrum in every duster thread because he doesn't feel like a unique snowflake anymore

kys yesterday

Talk about it.

why didnt you fags tell me sooner this album is so fucking good and got that early mogwai post-rocky feel.

Yeah. If there's anything in their discography that rivals Stratosphere, it's that.

This was incredible, thanks for sharing

dude wait you just gave me an idea. i've lucid dreamt before but i always forget what i want to do when i'm in the dream so i just end up flying everywhere.

next time i do it (i'm gonna actually try this time) i'm gonna listen to stratosphere and just fly over a field

i recommend you try the same