MADMAN

MADMAN
pitchfork.com/news/68367-flying-lotus-says-some-depraved-shit-about-hillary-clinton-responds-to-backlash/?mbid=social_twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

college.usatoday.com/2015/06/08/jerry-seinfeld-espn-college-campuses-politically-correct/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he finished Cred Forums?

> Hey guys trump has a small penis
> ahahahaha great joke man mind if I RT it? =D
> Hey guys Hilary gives sloppy blowjobs lol
> HOLY SHIT YOU SEXIST PIG HOW DARE YOU I'M NEVER BUYING ANOTHER ALBUM FROM YOU FUCK YOU
Por que?

FlyLo is like the least offensive person too, it's hilarious that p4k is stretching this much to cover this "controversy"

Love this guy even more.

Fuck Kkkillary

Daily reminder SJWs think Jerry fucking Seinfeld is offensive. How the fuck will these kids adjust to the working world?
college.usatoday.com/2015/06/08/jerry-seinfeld-espn-college-campuses-politically-correct/

he's voting for her. I love him but I'm disappointed that he's falling for the "voting still matters" meme

I find his comedy offensive, not for the material but because hes such an unfunny hack

more like you guys dig out any thing to get mad at "sjw"s for

That's not an argument.
Trust fund college babies do shit their pants over the most vanilla shit.

and you guys shit your pants over them shitting their pants like you are now

same way Cred Forums babies shit their pants over literally everything

this t b h familia

Nah, bruh. I stay out of it most of the time.
I was just saying you're silly if you genuinely think that crybullies aren't a thing.

Oh this isn't the first time.
Reminder that image =/= who they are.

I'm frankly surprised that a joke about something as old as the clinton lewinski affair managed to get people upset in 2016

the fuck

Still voting for Hillary tho.

I hope they don't. Less job competition for me desu

>crybullies
lol, is that anything like a "hate fact"?

Seriously though, I've found that the people who seem to cry about Cred Forums the most are people who can't handle getting their opinions and ideas viscerally and savagely destroyed by sound unassailably logical arguments.

>sound unassailably logical arguments.
>Cred Forums

lmao

>lmao
>instead of an argument

Yeah, something along those lines.

is "lmao" really any worse than "cuck" or "nu-male" or whatever memewords Cred Forums uses these days

>Cred Forums doesn't have any arguments
>lmao
>jk I'm just as bad as Cred Forums really

Nice reasoning skills you got going on there, user.

You ready for some autism?

>Nice reasoning skills you got going on there, user.

can you prove to me that Cred Forums is any better?

proving things isn't that user's forte, hence why he skipped over the burden of proof part of his original assertion here

aye aye capn'

Try going there when it's not election time. People have real discussions then.

>is "lmao" really any worse than "cuck" or "nu-male" or whatever memewords Cred Forums uses these days
No need, you just did that yourself.

You don't understand, that person wants you to shut up about SJWs because it makes his side look bad.

wait
so his shows are semi-stand-up comedy shows?

No one's upset, mate. The media's just in full panic mode right now because they know Trump's probably going to be the next president.

Isn't he the milky ways guy? Why would anyone be surprised

Well yea, Cred Forums and SJWs are just two sides of the same coin.

Man, Jarboe has GOAT cheekbones