Post name, favorite album, personality type, and worst thing you've done

Post name, favorite album, personality type, and worst thing you've done.

>Bryan
>Spirit They've Gone They've Gone
>INTP-T
>Emotional abuse to a string of exes, even the one with cancer and the suicidial one

>Mak
>Snarky puppy - tell your friends
>INTJ
>I stole a watch, box of cigarillos, and liquor from a naked fat man sleeping on his yacht somewhere in the Mediterranean Sea. Also I think girls into falling in love with me just to leave them and hurt us both.

Dylan
Pic related or daniel johnston
INFP-T
I used to send my ex love letters and poetry even though she ghosted me and it was pretty obvious to everyone but me at the time she didn't want to be reminded of my existence

>Kyle
>ISTP
>While I was on vacation with my girlfriend and her friend like 5 years ago, I jerked off with the friends bikini that was drying in the bathroom and she got pregnant and had to have an abortion.

marry me

>Snarky Puppy

>Alex
>Brian Eno - Before and After Science
>INFP
>Stole a 8 years old some Nintendo DS pokémon games

wut

>Olivia
>Hounds of Love
>INFP
>When I was six years old I rammed a pencil up the nostril of one of a group of girls who were bullying me. There was blood and I remember crying. I have no idea if the girl was okay or what happened.

>Nate
>Pic related
>INFJ-T
>Stole weed and food from my roommates

Whoops Cred Forums ate my image but it's Mezzanine by Massive Attack

>Nathaniel
>Astral Weeks
>INTP/INFP
>insulted someone based on their music taste

snarky puppy is bad and so are you

Jack
Pic related
Intj
Emotionally manipulate multiple past friends into sexual situations.

>Emotionally manipulate multiple past friends into sexual situations.
Like ruining their lives and making them dependent on getting stuff from you in exchange for sexual favors?

Nah more like guilt close friends and take advantage of girls who weren't emotionally or mentally stable at the time.

But you said emotionally manipulate. Did you cause them to become unstable?

>Jonathan
>savage mode(for 2016 can't choose one for any other year or overall)
>ENFP
>killed best friend to see how it would feel, knowing he had no family alive other than his dad who was on life support, later raped his girlfriend and kept her alive to torture and experiment with her in my basement. also raped various stray animals I found on the street, smallest being birds, chipmunks and squirrels, largest being humans and great danes/mastiffs.

I wasn't the original source but I probably didn't help things out. I don't mean emotional extortion, it was more like opportunistic douchebaggery targeting emotional weakness.

email?

>mac demarco
uh nevermind

There's literally nothing wrong with fucking mentally unstable girls, unless you're mean to them somehow

>Jake
>Burial - Untrue
>INFP
>kicked a kid in the face with my winter boot in elementary school, broke his nose

>Chandler
>Pendulum - Hold Your Colour
>ENFP-A
>Got a kid expelled from school by provoking him into a fight and I dipped before the cops came
>Convinced a friend to launch racid milk and shit into a kids mouth, that kid became a fuckup and is in prison now.
>Once "Pizza's" a kids house (threw industrial sized pizza ingredients all over his shit). The entire family had to clean it up (grandma included) and we watched him be publicly shamed by his family on the lawn while hiding in a ajecent house.
>I was kinda a bastard back in the day.

Pics or no proof.
>I want to see some Mastiff humping

There are other things... But don't wish to self incrimate too much.

>Sam
>ITAOTS
>ENTP-A
>Flirted with a girl who was in a relationship with a then-friend of mine, held hands with her while walking in front of him a couple of times, and eventually indirectly caused them to break up

>Lucas
>pic
>ESFP
>Fucked my best friends girlfriend

I'm an idiot. here's the pic

soft.

>Andrew
>Animals
>ENTP-T
>Stole a shit-ton of pot over the course of about a year from a guy I pretended to be friends with in high school.

Ivan
INTP
32-zel
Was on a bad acid trip and got mugged so I shot the dude in the face like 11 times and accidentally shot a bystander too. Also pressured my sister into playing doctor when I was like 12 and pretty much raped her.

>Mateo
>INTP
>I'm an addict of shoplifting and stole over $2000 throughout my life without being caught
Pic related is pleb but the album means a lot to me

rude

That sounds like one hell of an acid trip my friend.
>Hunter S Thompson would be proud.

>nick
>intj
>cheated multiple times

>Matt
>Changes a lot, but probably Sufjan Stevens - Michigan
>INFP
>molested my best friend when we were 13