albums you're grateful that Cred Forums introduced you to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=36yiStRe-ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My entire Top 100 was made from recs of anons, charts and critics so yeah
Everyone

You're welcome.

I've never been introduced to anything here, since I know ALL music.

Go on, recommend me something

In The Aeroskank Over The Checkered Pattern

This was the album that made listening to "weird" mu stuff like King Crimson and Beefheart "worth it" beause the second the first song kicked in I was immediately along for the ride instead of left on the side of the road.

Indeed, arguably Brian Wilson's finest shart. Thank you, user.

learn to form your own opinions

It's a great album, and I feel it's sort of sad that almost everything that has followed since sounds like B-sides to it and their debut.

One of the only good albums I've ever been reccommended on Cred Forums. That song with the girl losing her mind and chanting the same line over is upsetting though.

trash

post your top 10 friend :)

implying he didn't form his own opinions on what he was recommended? i'm sure it wasn't like some user said "listen to this" and he then felt forced to enjoy it?

no

Downloaded it on a whim in a share thread, haven't seen much mentioned of it since, but what a beautiful, haunting album.

Not a specific album, but GY!BE is really something, I've listened to every album and EP from them during the last 2 months or so. Just purchased a vinyl of F#A#infinity that i found at a record store too, it's great

s/he was spoonfeed all his/her albums. s/he didn't find them her/himself

that has nothing to do with one's "own opinion". are you saying you need to search for music and find something yourself to actually have your own opinion about it?

So your taste is invalid trash?

king crimson as a whole, but specially pic related

yes

u our a fucking reet hard

so.. how does one find them him/herself if they're not suggested?

Have you heard the Title track yet?

find out what artists the artist you like likes

huh. so just, like, google it?

read or watch interviews of them. go to allmusic. whatever, it is not rocket surgery

Yes.

if you like it,it doesn't matter if it was spoonfeed or not. i dont see the problem.

This, also pic related

Cred Forums has turned me on to a lot of my now-favorite bands

>sun city girls
>coil
>gerogerigegege

>Have to specifically go out to find music otherwise your opinion is forced
Fuck off

excellent

s/he didn't write h/her own music + I am autistic = judgement

Shut the fuck up

but isn't that just getting spoonfed by other people?

>s/he

Michael Jackson - Thriller

I bought this record back in 2010 because I saw it on Cred Forums I had never listened to King Crimson before that. I now have every KC record.
t-t-thanks...

Too many to list. Finding new music is the only reason I browse this board.

if you think finding music on your own is more important than enjoying cool music, you're the worst kind of hipster faggot. get the fuck off the board.

>s/he
>his/her
>her/himself

lol you realize you can just say "they" right?

this. still my all time fave

that'd be grammatically incorrect

>implying they can't be used as a gender neutral pronoun
Did you only recently learn English?

I am, I was, I am to come

Swans and The Velvet Underground

Thanks for this one, Cred Forums

Ywn make bait of this calibur ;^(

I was taught to just pick "him" or "her" and stick with it. It doesn't really matter, I guess, but as far as writing goes, it's cleaner.

Personally, I've found that when reading (newer) analytic philosophy in college, people tend to choose the female pronoun, for example.

And as for the thread,
>pic related

Really good album, one of my top tens for sure.

underrated and seconded

I sure hope that user was really baiting, because it's a really dumb thing to say.

>Plantasia
>trash

You just made an enemy for life.

>2016
>not respecting people's pronouns

I dunno why, but I love every song on this thing start to finish. Cred Forums talked about it a lot for like 2 months and I haven't seen it since.

Pink Lemonade kinda sucks.

This!

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

Huh?

Young Andreas

None. Cred Forums made me hate all music.

This

Thanks user, fun album.

umm? I idenitfy as multiple person thus my pronoun is they...

please step aside already white male -.-

youre an idiot. you can only talk if youve discovered everything you listen to without any outside influence.

>not using they

Masterpiece

I can't really think of anything and I've been coming here on and off for 8 years

Also Off Minor's The Heat Death of the Universe. It's the only reason I keep coming back here, I've been introduced to some great music I most likely wouldn't have found otherwise.

Have you heard all the Cred Forumscore before you even started browsing here, or did you just not like any of them that you were introduced to?

stupidest bait post I've ever seen here
good job I congratulate you on your banality

Heard most of it beforehand, with a few exceptions that I never got into. Cred Forumscore has never strayed far from the typical critics' darlings.

Also, now that I think of it, I think I discovered Boards of Canada through here.

It's a shame a lot of people don't realise how good this album is.

just listened to this group. Some good shit my dude

Glad you enjoyed, they have such a pure sound.

it's super relaxing.

some user posted this in a sharethread and its the best song ever, so thanks to you user if you ever read this.

youtube.com/watch?v=36yiStRe-ak

I knew most mu/core before I started visiting this site, but sharethreads do have some real pearls under the bullshit once in a while. the only threads worth visiting desu.

this

Fishmans - We Dem Long Bois