Excited to go to an upcoming anco concert nearby my town

>excited to go to an upcoming anco concert nearby my town
>tell me mom that I'm planning to go to a concert on that day
>she's asks if I'm going by myself
>yeah
>oh, don't you have anyone you can go with?
>n-no not really
>oh
>cancel the tickets and go cry under my sheets

Clearly, you care more about the social implications than the music. Twitter might be better suited for you than Cred Forums.

are you an idiot? how did it not occur to you that you are alone when you bought the fucking tickets?

Attention whore kill yourself.

>not going there with your mom
>not drinking with her and then fucking her in the ass at 6am

>normies thinking they understand utter loneliness
Don't ever make me respond to your papers again.

T. Has parents who are proud of him

idfgi

These posts made me feel better about myself.

Thanks, goys.

Clearly, your mom was trying to make something happen, take your relationship to the next level. Typical AnCo fag too oblivious and lacking in subtle social cues to notice.

Hey, I'm closer to the normie spectrum that a lot of people but I need to tell you that going to gigs alone is o-k. Nobody gives a fuck, you'll have fun and not have to think about anyone else wanting to leave early, going to get a drink, getting separated in the crowd etc.

You can just go to the concert and do whatever the fuck you want. If you have the time you can even bum around the back area of the venue afterwards and try to say hello, because nobody will be asking you to leave. Go for it!

Know that most people, an overwhelming majority go out most days a week. These people talk to people who enjoy their company.

How old are you?

I can't even picture how this would be like.

just tell her that your friends are plebs and don't like the same weird internet music you do...

Which city? I'm going to the one in Edmonton and I'd be down to meet a mu-flag.

*mu-fag

this desu

holy shit i didn't realize OP was gay

How could you miss that. He likes ANCO

i would go to an anco show with you user

You should bang your mum m8

from the snap stories of friends and acquaintances, it seems to me that most of the people i know just go out on weekends, on weekdays they're either chilling on their own, hanging with roommates, or with their SO, but not really doing anything you'd consider going out