+MF Doom, Violent Femmes

++Meddle
+Swans, Radiohead, Ghost, Johnny Cash

acer do you ever just
inexplicably start crying
haha im fine
just listen to bloweyelashwish it's the only album that matters

this is me, I posted when there were no replies lmao

+wayne shorter, TWIN PEAKS BABY, nick cave and the bad seeds, mf doom, songs ohia

+grouper, swans, cash

+nmh, I guess the comfy music gets a plus too

++LUM, radiohead
+Beatles, blank banshee, ghost
what's the deal with the Mista Thug Isolation cover changing? I noticed that a week or so ago

+Doom, Beatles, Lou Reed
how's the new Nick Cave? I've never looked into his stuff but everyone's raving about it.

++Radiohead, Floyd
+Swans, Devy

typical...
something's on your shirt
you know card tricks
you don't speak english lol\
Mr Brown
IM fugging your auntie

what was the point of this post

beats me

I was respecting most of the albums until I gazed upon that horrendous lil boat cover

well I stumbled on what seems like some decent instrumental hip hop because I took Mr Brown as a rec, so thanks for that user.

I think that's the cover used on the physical releases of Mista Thug Isolation. I like the other cover more even though I think it's kind of neat to have a Hip Hop album with a cover that looks like a Black Metal album, that's kinda what LUM has always been about.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZOSLDTcDK0
youtube.com/watch?v=fNrpZGl7du4
It's worse when the tears don't come out and you force it and you don't know if you're crying or laughing but at that point it all feels the same anyway
seam
youtube.com/watch?v=iEjp71HE6Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=J6VlqMa0RdA
youtube.com/watch?v=lanq0v-3M8E
youtube.com/watch?v=iTJZybIOhEA
youtube.com/watch?v=fNrpZGl7du4

Ty user

Ludo, that's a name I haven't seen in forever. Still have a soft spot for mid-2000s emo pop, clearly, considering Say Anything is my top listened. Good stuff.

bump

+Tobacco

What did you think of the new album? It felt a bit like Ultima II leftovers to me. Not sure what to think about it.

+KLF, Aphex Twin, The Caretaker, Electric Wizard, Swans, DJ Shadow

I like you

+Ghost, Weezer, Eno, Clarence Clarity, Ariel Pink, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, TMS, Lil Ugly Mane, Avalanches, ~Say Anything, Jeff Rosenstock, Foxy Shazam, Carly Rae Jepsen, Andrew W.K., Cage the Elephant, Grimes, -Babymetal, Bottomless Shit
+Mac Demarco, NMH, Kandrick, Beatles, MBV, ~Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys, Screaming Females, -RHCP
+Moderat, Darkside, OTC, Squarepusher, King Krule, Deakin, BoC, Aphex Twin, Death Grips, u-Ziq, Boris, Steely Dan, TMV, ~Tobacco, Ween

The second disc of New Forms is so much better than the first

If you like the music from Hotline Miami I'd recommend listening to EBM

This looks a little like a chart of what I was listening to early yesteryear. Minus what's been released since then of course. Love Squarepusher and Meat Beat Manifesto and I still listen to them a lot.