I have noticed that people try to imitate black culture...

I have noticed that people try to imitate black culture, people have been trying to copy it yet not acknowledging us as a group and continue to oppress us and use our culture as somewhat of a "style". Now I'm not mad about people thinking that being Black is cool because it is! Being black totally rocks, I love being Black even though as a black young lady I have faced a couple of minor problems just due to my skintone. Yet there are people that are taking things from within our culture and then ****ting on black people who do the exact same as them when black people have done it first.

For example take the music. Hip Hop and Rap culture has made black culture in general more popular, itself has done a large significance on modern day society and has shaped this thing of taking black culture while still oppressing the people that made it popular. Now a person that is other than black or whatever can fully enjoy this music, its a genre of music. It's totally fine, but I'm just stating how it shaped modern society and people joking onto black culture, taking the appearance and the character that the rapper is displaying through their music. Even in the fashion industry, a lot of black things that were popularized from the classic era of rap has made it way into trends and people trying to jock it and call it something else or bash the person that it came from while doing the same exact thing that person they just bashed did!

A lot of hip hop and rap use the word Nigga in it and a lot of people think its okay to say it. Nigga is not just a word, it's really cringe when people not black say it. I hate it when women of different races say it as well, it's just ew so cringe. Just because you have black **** doesn't make it acceptable to say the word nigga.

Is this pasta?

tuna mayo and letuce

Order whatever you want, but then jizz on it. If i get dubs you must.

giga niga

onyl quads can stop him

Well-crafted bait.

Now fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

Winrar
also
>Baby Bottle
>Shit tier
Get off my board you normieplebjewcuck

yadda yadda yadda

Why are black people so obsessed with race?

Says the white person.

it's their gimmick

This is the most polite and correct way to address this issue, especially a place like Cred Forums, and still disregard it and call it bait

Because they seem to be the butt ends of the issue. White people dont need to think about it because it doesn't affect them.

Wew lad. Not going to waste my time reading that shit, but I will say I don't give a fuck who takes inspiration from other culture's original music style as long as it sounds good.

Man who cares about hip hop anymore, you only have another decade or less of relevancy, tick tock.

I personally only hear white people bringing it up like OP.

said increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this decade

Agreed.

If only there was a format that allows you to post or blog about your personal thoughts and feelings on things that intrigue you but at last my inane idea simply doesn't exist.

prove op is white.

in fact, he says "people have been trying to copy it yet not acknowledging us as a group", which would indicate he is black.

There is no doubt that it will collapse this next decade, it is already as bland as ever and only getting worse, it will be replaced by superior purely electronic works

>Now I'm not mad about people thinking that being Black is cool because it is! Being black totally rocks, I love being Black even though as a black young lady I have faced a couple of minor problems just due to my skintone.

Did you even read the OP?

Seriously tho, black culture is just getting arrested and pretending to be rich.

>it is already as bland as ever and only getting worse
well i agree with that, actually. and i think trap is fucking garbage. but the decline in quality doesn't seem to indicate it'll go away. in fact, shit's popular as fuck and media fucking loves talking about it and acclaiming it.

>purely electronic works
Name drop them so I can get a head start on the competition

stealing black culture is the first step to understanding black culture because it involves stealing

I can garuntee its a white male

Stfu you filthy nigger. I can enjoy black music while still hating your kind. Just because I enjoy a product (music) doesn't mean I should respect the person making it (nigger)

oh wow convincing argument

i can "garuntee" i'm a rock, btw

I know, right? All my black friends are always living in the McMansions made out off literal cardboard, they keep telling me Monopoly money is real currency, and they always have handcuffs on for some reason. Like WTF?

and OP saying he is a black girl is believable?

The Reason they won't give "AFRICAN Americans" REPARATIONS is simple. Very simple. They know we aren't as ignorant and stupid as they make the masses believe all of us to be. They know all it takes is a bunch of people with that moolah to get something started. They know if they give us reparations it's the end of America. Because the couple million of us well studied intelligent "African Americans" will take that money and move straight back to Africa. Open up businesses, schools, hospitals, build homes, etc. That economy will be boosted to the maximum.. This economy survives off the draining of the African American community. If we leave they're fucked. They KNOW this. This is why the racist ones who are in charge will always say "go back to africa" yet when we demand reparations they say "Nah...get over slavery. Get over oppression". BARELY 45 to 50 years ago we were being beaten and hosed down and attacked by dogs, hung and slaughtered by the Ku klux and white supremacy. I have family alive today who remember having to run and hide out to escape death just because they glanced at a caucasian person. So don't tell us get over it when our parents and grandparents and great grandparents are still alive and remember that type of thing. Not to mention some of those things still happening in this day and age.

Point of this post is. They won't give us reparations because they know we are smart enough to leave this racist ass establishment and move forward for ourselves.

perhaps it ain't, but that's all we got. in any case, i would believe her while suspecting it may not be true, and just basically keeping it quiet.
on the other hand, you are saying you can guarantee she isn't black, and a girl as well. i'll take your word and show me some proof about that. i mean, you must have something to back up claims like that, right?

Can't believe baboon music is still popular in 2016. How many times are people going to listen to the same niggerbeats before they get sick of it?

Hip-hop at this point feels like where mainstream rock was in the 80s 2bh, it has hit a creative wall and is so over-saturated it has become a parody of itself. There needs to be something to radically change hip-hop soon or it will continue to flounder about and become more stale than it already is.

You won't get any decent conversation on this topic here because dumbass alt right kids lurk here, but you're 100% right about everything.