Lmao

Why the fuck are normalshits so frightened of metal?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Normies haven't been frightened of metal since the 90s.

Normies usually steer clear of poop.

People are afraid of the next school shooter, not the music they listen to.

Most metal is crap, I used to be a metalhead in middle school

>work retail at a electronic store
>girl walks in, looks heroin chic but with respectable fashion sense
>asks for a noise cancelling headphones for music
>"I just need something that would sound great for a variety of music. I listen to classic all the way to black metal"
>Cool
>Recommend her a product, tell her if she doesn't like it she can return it
>Ask her what's her favorite black metal band
>Nervous for a second and then tries to wiggle out by saying she likes metal and is really into a thing called baby metal
>mfw

To make the story even more amusing. I'm black and by no means a hesher. I primarily listen to southenrn hiphop but I've dabbled in a lot of genres, even if I'm not particularly a fan.

Recomended her Filosofem, it helped me break into black metal, so I guess I did my part.

Show your grandmother Silencer.

Came here to say this

Nu Males are frightened by masculinity, why do you think there are so many sufjan stevens fans on Cred Forums

sage

Sufjan is supreme, don't try to defend metal by insulting top quality musicians

I just went to Revolution Rock Festival in Connecticut, one of the best days I've had in a long time.

I saw Of Mice and Man, Chevelle, Ghost, Avenged Sevenfold and they all lived up to great expectations. One of the best live shows I've ever been to.

I was expecting Ghost to be super gay by their image, but they were honestly the best set musically and got everyone hyped.

A supreme pussy

edgy

You can be a good musician and still make wicked faggy music. Sufjan is a perfect example of that.

>metal
>masculine
lol

Not him but that's just the opinion of most dudes I've ever met, including very talented musicians. Sufjan's a huge pussy, dude. He sounds like he's on the verge of crying everytime he sings.

Because it's obvious which side the clueless, insecure dweebs are on. Face it, morons. Three 6 Mafia sounds better than Burzum unless you are literally stupid.

White kids who listen to memphis rap are about as clueless and dweeby as possible

Metal is mostly about having fun, and other than black metal, isn't overly serious

White kids who listen to memphis rap are Chads the antithesis of clueless meal dweebs, hence your emotional reply.

Chads don't listen to memphis rap lmfao, only nerdy internet kids do

>t. clueless meal dweeb

Good luck not getting laughed at while you're listening to Three 6 Mafia and wearing skinny jeans

>t. clueless meal dweeb
this is hilarious

>arguing semantics and Three 6 is at the root of it
>unironically using "Chads"
>using "Chads" at all
>arguing on Cred Forums
>Chads

this only happens when you're 12-15. when you're an adult everyone just realizes you're a smelly autist with a neckbeard and avoids you becuase you haven't taken a shower and are wearing some embarrassing shirt with scratchy text and a gay dragon on it

>fuck it
>I'll go ahead and use the word "semantics" even though I have no clue what it means
lol

I'm a pretty normal dude who dresses normally and I love metal.

>getting checked on the meaning of the word semantics
>now arguing the semantics of semantics

fuck this website

>also you're wrong rd a bok fggt

>I still don't now what it means but I'm gonna argue anyway
lol

>there are people on this board who listen to Chevelle and Avenged Sevenfld

THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK

>some of the top threads on in the catalog are Kpop, Chvrches and Grimes
>people still pretend that Cred Forums's circlejerk means literally anything

>wicked faggy

Did we just get transported into 80's boston, what happened?

it's a horrible genre

No man, not about the metal shirts or style, I just like to play that stuff on guitar, work out to it and see it live.

>implying wicked isn't a New England word in general
>implying faggy is not a perfectly descriptive term for cry singing with a ukelele in a leotard and hiding from cameras

>t. poser douchebag Chad

Stay mad fagtron lmao

Metal is for 12 year olds

Lol masculine? No but sufjan is a faggot too desu senpai

>bruh lets pound some monster and lift weights
>shit's mad brutal yo

Whats the problem with this, lifting weights is bad?

le numale meme

Because metal is not as strongly controlled as other music genres are by this certain group of people listed below:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

who own most of the record labels, newspapers and TV stations. I think Sanctuary Records for example was a metal record label and it was co-owned by Iron Maiden, wasn't it?

>I just like to play that stuff on guitar, work out to it and see it live.
lol I found a picture of you on google

sick gains bruh bruh

That guy looks pretty normal, running out of pics?

of sad meal troglodytes? nah not in this lifetime

Nah man, I'd probably just wear jeans and a black T-shirt to that gig and I have a gray Les Paul.

You gotta admit it's a bit awkward to play in a group setting unless everyone is into it

>black shirt
>jeans
>grey les paul
>t. LITERAL douchebag chad
lmao, this is the guy from nickleback literally named chad (i.e. you)

Lmao looks like a sweater to me bro

lmao nah thats definitely you faggot

>completely naked except for knee sucks
err time

>d-dude you're totally n-nickelback

Lol

>lists personal aesthetics
>Cred Forums user confirms you for literal douchebag chad
lmao truth hurts I guess

>implying meal is food

you're posting about this on a board that is actually proud to be hipsters/wiggers
why u so crazy?

I unironically showed my grandmother Filosofem and she thought it was beautiful.

What about mastodon

no one's frightened of it
they just grew out of the edgy "i'm a demon and wear skull wristbands and wallet chains" phase when they were 13

Cam you literally not handle the thought that someone is more attractive than you?