Cred Forumsmour thread? Catalog didn't have one, starting with this favourite

Cred Forumsmour thread? Catalog didn't have one, starting with this favourite.

I've been dumping, anybody else got stuff?

Moderate wince.

>what do you guys listen to on poop day

>MC Ride is homeless and screams
Holy shit

Mozart probably would play metal, not even trying to troll here. The only reason he played classical is because piano and shit was all the musical instruments they had back then. It was either piano if you were a solo artist or an entire orchestra if you wanted to play in a band.

once mozart got hold of a true electric guitar he would probably compose some kick ass metal shreds and form a metal band unlike any you ever seen. I would describe his sound as somehwhere as a mix between metallica, pantera, and slayer, definitely some heavy stuff but I feel like he would go a different route and as his music evolves you would hear more lead badass solos and less rhythmic heavy riffs.

His later works would probably be almost entirely shredding solos played underneath screaming vocals that would go together like bread and wine. It would be beautiful masterpieces I wouldn't even be able to describe, but imagine the most eligant and beatiful guitar tone imaginable shredding so fast he goes through every scale ever invented, and then goes beyond that into scales that haven't even been thought of yet that require a 15 string guitar to even play.

Alright, that's my last one
You take it from here, lads

i was first reply on this post ama

>for some people this is called pregnancy

I read the entire thing

where the jerkcity at

Holy fucking kek