no its only been 12 hours

I don't recognize any of this
Caroliner sounds interesting though

you're a fucking faggot

what did he mean by this

Which one of the albums on your collage should i listen too
Animals is so fucking good

Painkiller

listened to illinois the first time this week. good shit. predatory wasp is faggy and night zombies is best song.

haven't heard of a single album in the thread so far
will rec later

haha this 4x4 lol haha

Thanks its qued up after SILY ends Listen to busty and the bass - bustification EP

oh well fuck, there we go just updated

+sily, illinois, hospice
if you haven't, look into michigan

also what's get to heaven like, see it on good charts and has cool album art. what genre, more specifically

pram awlays look s cool what do you think of pram

i don't recognize most of what is on yours either
caroliner is interesting, you might not like them but it wouldn't hurt to give them a try
youtube.com/watch?v=LYuMK0_YYYg
why

solid, where should I start with Sufjan?of all the albums which would you recommend based on pic rel.

pop rock

pls don't hate me...

This was the first time I really gave Joni Mitchell a good chance and damn am I glad I did. Good shit.
I dig this chart
Weather Report is so fun
Ups for DJ Screw
Would you recommend Purple Haze?
This Town Needs Guns is pretty cool

i hate you

Stars/Earth is really good, i like the repetition and rigidity of it

:(

fun really is the best word for it

birdland is fantastic, always good to start a day to

i might like it then, i'll check into it tomorrow

essential sufjan shit is illinois and michigan, the state albums

illinois is my favored of the two

fug forgot chart

If mf doom was hood purple haze would be his madvilliany

I don't like Madvilliany though

Its pop rock yes but its a lot more than that. It takes influences from all sorts of edm classic rock afrobeat jazz etc. Start with age of adz then go to illinoise then go to michigan and after that do what ya want

Im saying its his magnum opus from a rapping standpoint. Also has a lot of his best beats

+cam, screw
youtube.com/watch?v=-D-G86v-7yM
youtube.com/watch?v=EdaRFU8A9Go

youtube.com/watch?v=vLbJ1xb0k5c

youtube.com/watch?v=cN7Unxd8tpM

I'll definitely have to check some of their stuff out some time, sounds pretty neat.

I don't really recognize anything from that except Hella, This Town Needs Guns is probably the closest thing I could rec off of mine, I dunno if you'll like it though.

I know, I'm just being difficult. I'll check it out though.

yellow swans?

Fuck it im gonna listen to red apple falls been avoiding it for too long

well this is my week

because he didn't recognize any of the albums probably

2 kinds of people out there, the kinds who don't recognize something and it's whatever and/or they're intrigued, then there's the kind who want to shit on anything foreign and who have to be culled for the sake of civilization and so on

>ut
>contortions
>sweet trip
>lizzy
you're alright by me
try painkiller- buried secrets

it's in my top 5 albums ever, i hope you enjoy it
though i hope you don't quite relate to it because it's pretty depressing to relate to

Do you happen to have a download to that Patten album? The singles are great and i cant find a download anywhere

Now I'm fucking sick of it. Fucking idiots coming in this thread with their "babby's first visit to Cred Forums" charts with fucking Aphex Twin or Death Grips or the motherfucking Antlers or some shit like that filling up every fucking spot in their plebtier 5x5. Not even taking the time to rate the obviously better and more patrician charts, without the fucking ''look you guys! I'm special! I'm not like the other boys in my high school!'' albums. Jesus Christ, how many times do I need to see 3 sixteen year olds circlejerking about Death Grips or fucking Animal Collective before it gets old? Yes, wow, you listen to """""obscure music and le ebin quirky music XDDDD"""", congrats. We aren't gonna give you a cookie for listening to fucking indierock or plebshit like that. Maybe if you first rate the other charts, you fucking friendless pizzaface, we're gonna acknowledge your INCREDIBLY PATRICIAN taste. WOW! Boards of Canada, never heard of it. I'm sure you fucked so many girls when they hear you say that you listen to Aphex Twin. Jesus Christ! You sure have a diverse and cool music taste, 3 artist filling up most of your chart. You're such a cool and nice guy, and I'm sure your dick is so fucking huge. I'm sure your gf is giving you a blowjob right now while your shitty bleepmusic is playing in the background.
Love that you don't even take the time out of your super important and busy schedule of fapping and crying to rate other people in this here thread. Thanks!
I think you have so many friends with which you listen to your shiggydiggy normietier music to. Wow you must be a cool guy, I'm so jealous. I'm sure that next week you're gonna "discover" Neutral Milk Hotel, you're such a cool hipster and nobody could trump your super obscure taste.
Proud of you, son.

Love,
dad.