Reminder

ncie quads :-O

>50 years later
>only two more left

That's not the Brian Wilson and Brothers Electirc groove station band

not even the best band from uk like led zeppelin, pink floyd or queen

I prefer stuff like Cardiac, Gentle Giant, & Magma

Cue Scaruffi.

Fucking mainstream plebs, there are hundreds of musical wonders out there as of 2016, and people still close themselves with this aged pop stuff.

>he thinks the beatles aged
all their albums still hold up today and not everything mainstream is shit

they've aged as badly as paul mccartney.
all their good songs are wrapped in shitty outdated studio effects like reverse tapes, revolver and sgt peppers don't hold up to [current year] listens at all. Compare it to forever changes, with simple aesthetics and well written psych songs - you see which one will continue to sound new.

Not really that much. People are always going to be oldfags, they are always going to put their precious things up on the top peak. In the past there wasn't such sounds like them; that is, the past, now, we have many, many things.

Shitty manistreams isn't my point, user. The mere fact of something being mainstream means they'll overplay it... People still praise them because they're that popular.

This is why people hate Beatles fans. Are they incredibly good? Yes. But they are not the best band ever, and people over rating the hell out of them for no reason makes everyone hate them when they're quite good.

Quads confim

My favourite band is Fugazi and I was going to make some joke about that but doesn't George kinda look like Guy in this photo anyway?

Eight Days a Week was an okay doc.

false
implying paul isn't a qt bigman

>Are they incredibly good? Yes
spotted the teenager

spotted the limp dick

not an argument

limp dicked BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

literally the star wars of music