/Grimes/

Mods can suck a pen15 edition.

REMINDER to be nice to Grimes or dieeeee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXUdPqplx0U
magneticmag.com/2016/07/grimes-mixtape-late-junction-featuring-aphex-twin-the-internet-animal-collective/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_odor
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z4cLmbw6q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2016
>making threads about artists from 2012

le manlet pattern balding faec

When is the Art Angels follow up album going to be announced?

>vsing woordens invvlanted beflowere 2016e'

When did Grimes say pen15, what was the backstory? Fill me in PLS

It was a joke among Canadian kids to ask if you want to join the "pen 15" club which usually ended in someone writing it on your arm.

Grimes is attractive.

>Be nice to muh waifu or i'll kill you!
Try me bitch Grimes fucking sucks at making music and you need a new skeet sock.

Someone insulted Hana on her IG and Grimes posted this in response.

No one knows, we don't even know if it's happening anymore :(

99.9% > Art Angels confirmed

>implying awards actually mean anything

I love 99.9% but like whatever.

what the fuck dude

Wait what?? Is Claire thinking about giving up on music??

That post was me.

Reposted:
Tall and skinny is fine as long as she still has the right proportions in her physique as a whole, which Grimes certainly does.

>That waist
>Those hips
>Adequate breast size
And most importantly
>Shoulders, arms, and upper body have just the right degree of musculature while remaining distinctly feminine.
Too many slimmer women, or women in general, have tiny twig-like arms. Grimes does not.

Also, how tall is Grimes anyway? I can't really tell if she's 5'4" or 5'10".

lmao ooooooooo o

I guess it is up to Grimes ultimately if she is ok with people being into her sexually. But I don't see how she would give two fucks if people have sexual feeling towards her, as they could for hundreds of other women.

Whether it's you, me, or Claire Boucher, you have little control over other people's feelings, desires, and internal experience. She would be a fool to waste her time caring, as would anyone else. To care is usually to try to gain control, and this endeavor is ultimately embracing slavery to one's environment.

Besides, I don't actually find Grimes sexually attractive. She seems intellectually appealing, and looks good physically, but there's not really much of any sexual/romantic spark. I suppose I don't really decouple the two.

But if her appeal is being superficially attractive like anyone than her worth as an individual is not important. She didn't get fans doing this.

rofl i can hear your pimples virgin

If she wasn't sexy she wouldn't have gotten the fans she got at all. Most came to to look at her amazingly skinny body, smaller than a lot of famous women. Grimes is sexier than even Taylor Swift folks. That's pretty special by itself, and it was the difference in her career whether she wanted to look like just another girl who was just happening to have fun uploading music or not.

I don't have pimples and am a virgin.

Yeah if her feelings are in reference to other people, who she doesn't know then they longer matter. Caring is about needing control and validates the worth that it recognized.

She actually said she was taking a break from music so she could train to become an UFC fighter.

I guess if she is no longer a musician we can't talk about her on Cred Forums :(

Slimey hobgoblin's gonna get deleted by the moms

>sexier than Taylor

user, pls.

Taylor Swift is okay.
Just okay.

Except that all her music released so far still exists? Plus, even if she does that she's gonna come back to music eventually.

She's rendered sexy through attainability, or that appeal is just easier for you to believe. Sex is just easy.

...(Con't) If she was fat then her career would have been in the absolute shitter. She started out making muic on Garage band. Garage band. She would have ended up making $200 music videos directed by some unknown Studio in downtown Queens, NY, and have 20 subscribers max on youtube.

She has all of that creative energy, i don't think taking a break is possible.

If she was fat she would be a different person.

Isn't wanting sex with grimes just a meme?

No, its the entire reason she has a fanbase. And I guess some enjoy the music as well.

>>>myproana.com

both of you.

I liked Halfaxa and Geidi Primes before I knew anything about her.

>having a birthname
objectified

>2012
what?
She reached her physical peak in 2006

>Grimes is almost 30

My pen15 cries for her.

>Grimes will never be young again.

at least we will always have the artist impression of her at 40 if she goes awol on us.

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

it should be illegal for an ugly girl to pull a pretty face.

I'm ok with it as she is almost the same age as me.

Why, user? Are you falling in love with Claire?

it should be illegal to say such thing about the goddess of everything that is good, the queen of perfection, master of this dimension.

She's my personal goddess of adultery.

do you Becky for Jay-Z as well?

feminists don't deserve love.

She's just playing The Game, user, when Taytay reveals her true power level and makes it okay to be conservative again Grimes will come out by calling for Jews to be send to the ovens :^)

>taytay megaslut
>"""conservative"""

P-lease.

She only has sex with whom ever is her current boyfriend... Why are you calling her slut?

> Grimes will come out by calling for Jews to be send to the ovens :^)
Okay

>hundredth boyfriend
And they were all beards to try and distract the public away from how many distinct penises she has drunk the magic fluid from.

Make synthpop great again

You can always expect the unexpected with her :)

makes sense since she is our aryan princess

Something tells me they won't let the aryan posterchild be an asexual tumbler princess.

you yanks have the worst pop stars

hate to break it to you bud, but she is a Canadian Idol with massive XXX factor.

>not wanting a pure Aryan princess who has influence over young kinds to speak for the movement

she lives in California dude

Grime'ses mum here. She has been a bad girl and I won't let her make any more music until she cleans up her act.

What the fuck is Grimes mom just Grimes just with a little more wrinkles?

You raised her well but what do you think about your daughter losing her virginity in a gangbang?

i want to benis en grims

Ive given her the talk about that already. She had to stay in her room one month with no synths and no spirit animals as punishment.

I'm proud.

I bet her mouth isn't the only orifice she spreads wide for the boys.

Hey /Grimes/ I turned 22 today

Post nice Grimes gifs/webms, please

All gifs of her are nice, really

she smiles like an obese person would.

Wouldn't you when it feels like you have a Giant panda head for a head at the moment?

do we know if she was bullied as a fat kid? we should thank them if so.

I don't think she has ever been fat.

She's always had horrible digestion problems. lore, right?

Well the upper arms never lie, I'll find a pic, once a bingo wing girl always a bingo wing girl.

Grimes should change her name to Grease. Greasey fugly autist.

i love Grease

her facial grease is a dire need in my tribe, we call of it remedy of Claire
it is particularly challenging to obtain and many lives have been lost

come on people I know you got the rare grimes gifs

I turned 22 check the dubs

What does the grease cure?

it is unfortunate that I didn't luck into dubs for the post but it matters little

I don't know why but I don't like Taylor Swift.

I don't think I would be attracted to her if I didn't like her music in the first place.

Anyway, I think I'm attracted to her in a non sexual way.

so am I.
Friend attraction? Sapio (intelligence) attraction? who cares.

Has Grimes ever said which of her songs is her favorite and why?

Kill V Maim
youtube.com/watch?v=pXUdPqplx0U

source plz?

I have no idea

does grimes have a crush on RDJ?

reminder that grimes is pleb trash for stinky weeaboos

That's funny because actually you are a stinky weeaboo.

reminder that Grimes would be kind to you

Nice unibrow / giant red spot. SO MUCH GREASE.

I was expecting her to perform at Polaris :/
Well, at least i got to see Carly Bae perform.

Frida is only remembered because of her husband, if it wasn't for him she wouldn't even be a footnote

jhust a reminder all this grimes posting are just shills from thje label trying to

>MEME HER BIG

Grimes sucks now, old shit was good.

You're wrong. She has a fanbase because of her music. She's primarily a musician, not a model. And surprise, surprise, her music is actually likeable. Stop pretending that people like her only because of her appearance, when her music is very catchy and easy to like.

lol yeah that's why he's so much more famous than her right?

Still not an American.

It's a Photoshopped picture: Patti Smith & Frida Kahlo.

Kill V. Maim. She always introduces that song live as her favorite.

Objectively wrong. She's still making great music, you're too limited (read: pleb) to get it. It's your fault.

the more pleb you are the more you like pop music. rtard

pic related

>implying her music is pure pop
You're too pleb to get into her music.

>pic related
Nothing. Like your retarded brain.

Havent listened to much of grimes but I don't understand the meme of her being ugly and bad. Shes a qt desu and I hear she does everything herself which is cool

>im tiger woods! im tiger woods! weee!
>im pele! im pele! weee!

Some trolls are just jealous of her success and because a woman is so much better than them.

A) Grease is a major factor in what keeps a person's skin looking young and healthy as they get older.
B) Why would she want to be named after you?

chipmunk music for chipmunk people

grimes fans everyone

Yeah, user... Wouldn't you have to be one yourself in order to know that?

why can't I stop thinking about what her feet smell like?

Because you're a perv poster on the internet.

>People who respond to things with actual information

oblivion

they smell like skin

protip: they taste like skin too

no

Maybe not a crush, but Grimes really appreciates him. She said that in many interviews. Her favorite Aphex Twin album is SAW 85-92. She even included Xtal on a recent mixtape for BBC: magneticmag.com/2016/07/grimes-mixtape-late-junction-featuring-aphex-twin-the-internet-animal-collective/

Its not a sexual thing for me, I just find it fascinating. Maybe because she looks smelly and unwashed Shes one of those girls who makes you instantly think of her feet when you see her face. Chloe is kind of like that, but she makes me tgni of her farting too because she looks likw she farts alot.

Tay tay reminds me of feet too, like her painted toes in poined open toed shoes, feet slightly sweaty, foot odor mild.

You're a piece of shit. GTFO.

feet never just smell like sin unless you've recently washed. Feet have the weirdest, strongest odors. Disgusting but fascinating. Everyone secretly enjoys their scent, except for armpit odor.

I cant really help thinking of it, none of it turns me on either. Just weird shit that pops into my head because some people look like they fart alot for example. Chloe has a grotty look about her I guess thats why.

Women seem to accentuate their feet with their fixation on shoes, taking them off all the time because they hurt, painting their toes etc .

she mentions him in that whats in my bag video where shes trolling by only picking shit artists/albums...no one really like aphex twin right? apart from genuinely autistic and very weird people

>feet never just smell like sin unless you've recently washed
yeah, but grimes feet is sacred
that's why everyone wants to know its smell and taste

what weapons would you dwfend grimes with? I'd like to throw javelins at her attackers

Grimes should change her name to Grease. Greasey fugly autist.

holy shit are they her feet? I'm severely dissapointed. Mutant feet.

thats just plain wrong my man. i mean what the hell? it's not brain surgery. feet can't just magicly create some kind of substance X odors. it's all plain and simple in reality;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_odor

here famalam; educate yourself

>no one really like aphex twin right?
Grimes is weird. And what's not to like about Aphex Twin? This dude did some magical melodies 'n' beats.

This is godlike: youtube.com/watch?v=0Z4cLmbw6q0

anothet example which isnt gross but pretty weird, matt damons smile makes me think of him eating a sandwich with mayoinnaisae. Like I can almost see him sitting at the table with his folks at his grandparents house in the midwest, holding sandwich in both hands, checkere/tartan old people's table cloth, just take a bite and smiling while he talks

I like aphex twin but I think alot of it is shit and I thought he was widely considered to be shit.

suck a pen15, dumb shitposters

its bacteria. The longer you dont wash the more it builds up, and the smell changes. Also diet. Feet can smell like literal shit.
Feet are fucking disgusting and nasty, literal excretory organs. It always dusgusted me the way they turn flip flops/sandals soles brown like they seep brown oil or something. And the way the soles of peoples feet seem to turn brown/yelliw/orange if they arent clean. The fuck is up witj that

I had a dream that included Grimes last night. I might have even been Grimes for some parts of it.

It's time to stop.

it's ok, she often comes to my dreams as well

>they turn flip flops/sandals soles brown like they seep brown oil
That's dirt ground together with moisture and sweat.

maybe you've got a super unique form of synesthesia

which is why people can name her but not her husband?

If you must know, at present her feet carry the scent of the roof upholstery lining Jay-Z's limousine.

Do tell! how deep is your love cavity?

this pleases me.

Perversion isn't just about sex. Find a better hobby than perv posting in message boards - like reading a dictionary.

No one respects official word meanings in 2016, male and female used to be all that was listed under Gender... now it has its own page.

well duh, words aren't set in stone, they change over time

you're being a bit of a perv rn.

(checkem)

looks like a mom. I mean, a hot one, but still.