OCEAN MAN

OCEAN MAN

TAKE ME TO THE LAND

If you're going to keep spamming this weird shitty album can you atleast do it somewhat substantially

>weird shitty album
since when did some much hate for the mollusk start popping up i've never met someone who thought it was a bad album

Because people are posting it fucking non-stop, but that doesn't make it any better of an album
It's shit

I'M WAVING MY DICK IN THE WIND

YEEEAAH

HERE WE GO NOW

never even listened to this album but good argument u got there friend ill be sure to keep a lowered opinion on this album for now on

Top tier taste

ween fans are so obnoxious

Fantastic song and great album, iconic as hell and just generally good to listen to

I learned this song on the uke, and I opened Cred Forums thinking "there's definitely a fucking Ween thread happening right now." I didn't know it would be a fucking specifically ocean man thread. That really takes me to the land

Yeah, I was looking at some huge Cred Forums-core image that had many categories and hundreds of albums. I accidentally looked at The Mollusk's album cover and thought "hmm, this one looks interesting" -

nothing was ever the same after that day

In my top 10 albums ever, definitely. The funnest album to listen. Every song is so different, like listening to 10 different albums/bands/genres, creative, daring. Just fantastic.

>its incohesive so its good!
not an argument

>fun to listen to = good
dear lord.

>I missed ween playing Friday
>they didn't even play Ocean Man

Just listening to it for the first time, at Golden Eel ATM

This is amazing

>hear some dude in class humming that
>go up to him
>dude I love ween
>what
>ween? That band that made the song
>oh I only know it from the memes
>oh

I fucking hate normies

I don't think he was trying to be objective.

shut the fuck up

Wow, did I say anywhere that "fun to listen to" means good? Did I say anywhere that being incohesive means it's good? That post was not supposed to be a review, or a post about converting Ween haters to like The Mollusk, I was just sharing a memory of mine and the fact how this album instantly became one of my favorites, and not trying to prove to somebody that it's good.

You are right, thank you. So many keyboard warriors on Cred Forums ready to discredit everyone.

Very mature.

I hate you guys more than normies. God forbid I ever mention any Cred Forumscore artist without hearing some autismo mention Cred Forums. It's worse than Redditors.

wow don't have a fucking autistic meltdown on me dude take your retard meds and count to 10

>you're having a fucking autistic meltdown!
that's not an argument

>count to 10 = calm somebody down
dear lord.

>ill throw more shit at him, that'll work!

hope this is bait at this point dezu sempai

>fun to listen to = good
>dear lord.

Yeah, because good music is supposed to be pain to listen to, amirite?

sung tongs imo

this is a really clever post. it's actually clever in 2 ways, you refute my points, and you use the same format i did. great job. this is actually really clever

this.

fuck you.

>being this stupid

how can you sink this low, senpai?

>tfw ween is my favorite band i love all their albums I'm seeing them in october and I'm currently listening to ween

Are my lemons tied?
Is my hair in place?
Have I got a cute expression on my face?