Vaperwave

Was vaperwave a mistake?

is this different from vaporwave

It was never vaporwave, it's supposed to be spelled vaperwave with an e

It's good that all of these men are depressed

nah i vibe with the vapes ~~ = = = ~~

That's just some people being idiots

I do think the vaporwave aesthetic has kind of lost a lot of impact though. It's reaching regular status. It's a shame cause I really loved vaporwave. Just seems a tad naff now.

yes
vaporwave is a music genre.
vaperwave is a caricatural depiction of the vaporwave scene designed to manipulate people into hating it.

Vapor sounds way better.
And sets the mood way better too.
It would have never caught on if it was called "vaper".

wow you used to actually like vaperwave? damn you're gay

It's not that it's reached "regular status", it's just that people like those use it out of purpose, and thereby contaminate it with their own 2010s IRL fuccboi aesthetic

But this contamination only exists on an abstract bullshit level you can easily ignore by simply listening to vaporwave instead of memeing it.

I mean just because Myrkur and Deafheaven exist doesn't mean that Paysage D'Hiver stopped being kvlt as fuck. Same shit with vaposers and vaporwave.

hey I met this guy too.

>dabs
>vaporwave meme nip letters
>harambe

2016 should kill itself

It's not called "vaperwave", it's just that OP has been trying to force his "vaporwave is for nu-males and therefore if you start liking it you'll turn into a nu-male" meme super hard for the past year or so. His genius meme idea is that "everyone hates people who vape, so if I say vaper instead of vapor, Cred Forums will hate vaporwave".
Which isn't to say that there aren't a lot of faggots who listen to it. There are.
But I'm curious to know why he focuses his efforts on vaporwave instead of indie pop, emo, shoegaze and any other genre that's actually defined by faggotry.

Congrats on taking OP's social engineering.

ok thanks

that's a lot of internet autistic vaperwave you know about lol

ya dude better to listen to vaperwave instead, then u didnt get trolled my me lol

wow dude you were autistic enough to know about me, but a little too autistic to actually know what my intentions or thoughts are :/

Do you get paid for this and if so how much?

Can vaporware even be stopped anymore?

it's like a malignant tumor now

wtf?
I hate vaporwave now

We have OP to thank for this.

i killed vaperwave (it was never alive) this is just me sitting on the coffin and going poop poop lolol

If every vaperwave fan said to me
"I promise not to listen to vaperwave, I promise to produce vitamin D by allowing ultraviolet B rays penetrate my membrane. I vow to never get any tattoos ever and remove any tattoos that I might have gotten when 2025 ancient super technology is mainstream. I will never stimulate any prostate, my own, another man's or any woman's. I make a promise of celibacy before myself and God and will not engage in any fornication until I am wed, if my temple has already been desecrated I will make a sincere covenant with Christ and be baptized in his Truth, Mercy, and Glory. I vow to never engage in any sexual immorality with my wife and the only time we will have sexual intercourse is when we decide to procreate. I will never again masturbate and instead allow my body to naturally dispense semen through blameless nocturnal emission. From this day I will understand that I was an impressionable adolescent who got memed on my vaperwave and must adjust my musical taste receptors to appreciate actual harmonics. I admit that I was wrong and that I am an ugly loser that needs to workout not only for the sake of my health but for the sake of having at least one redeemable physical attribute, since my face is permanently disfigured thanks to my parent's ignorance in raising me and as a result being overloaded with foreign chemicals, i also have my mom gave me a vaccined and now i have autism"

I would stop and leave you guys alone ok

don't make me dab on a bitch

All this post is lacking is an ebin rare memefrog picture.

good one dude vaperwave is totally cool and not lame now mann ur good put the airpods on

Good post amidst sea of shit

straight up homeboy, as soon as he spelled fuccboi with 2 c's instead of a ck i knew this dude knew what was really up

I'm still waiting for those rare memefrogs.

sorry these are the only memes i have my vaperwave folder

What if OP's autism is actually a convoluted falseflag operation designed to portray alt-righters as petty, delusional manchildren who obsess over insignificant trends and feel sexually threatened by them?

I see we have an entry level self projector in our midst

So you're saying that you AREN'T merely pretending to be an autistic manchild etc.. ?
Sorry for doubting your honesty.

it seems i have a lot of fans... if you any of my fans are interested my offer still stands I will get you hard and show you how much bigger, curvier, and smoother my cock is than yours

20 !!!!

sure
hmu famalam

I don't care about this thread or vaporwave or your post at all but holy fuck @ vaposers.

There is literally nothing wrong with any of that. 2016 is a glorious year.

Yeah I'm pretty proud of it.

I miss CoCo, screw 2016

I'm serious, and if you are serious to you would abide by and do this for me:

Take a picture for me, pic related will explain

anyone is allowed to do this I'll show you all

No, but giving it to normies was

poor daniel, eccojams is nothing like what modern vaporwave is intended to be

this

eccojams was really a special album with its own personality until everyone came along and copied it

damn are you guys trying this hard to be pretend like vaperwave was ever good lol