What does
>t.
Mean?
Fuck you

t. newfag

>I rather not explain this ""meme"" because I know I'm using it wrong lol lol
Kys idubbz

t. underage

Anybody who considers TMR art rock is a retard.

Explain the meme or your a newfag.

>"art" rock
>implying rock can be art

Stupid

I never noticed that he has a shuttlecock on the top of his hat until now

This album is garbage

No.

Why do people struggle with this album so much? It's just a FUN record with a lot of blues and free jazz. People claiming to be shit or don't get it probably don't know how to have fun.
Excellent record.

How is this fun?
Sounds like shit.

FAST N BULBOUS

There are certainly some unpleasant and maybe out of place songs (Hair Pie: Bake 1 and Hair Pie: Bake 2), I agree. But there are also some memorable and enjoyable songs that represent the nature of the album perfectly - Moonlight on Vermont, Pachuco Cadaver, Ella Guru, Frownland. It's about deconstructing Delta blues and blues rock to it's roots and mixing them with avant-garde, jazz, free jazz and experimental motifs. There's polyrhytmic drumming, which is a main part of free jazz, then there are slide guitar and straight up blues licks. Captain's voice might be off putting and harsh on this album, but he's a great blues singer, which is definitely showcased on his less critically and slightly more commercial albums (Unconditionally guaranteed, Bluejeans & Moonbeams). If you're familiar with Howlin' Wolf, Captain's voice is Howlin' Wolf x10.

You sound too highly strung. Chill out.

>art rock
stupid term tbph

>t. illiterate newfag

Welcome to Cred Forums! "t." means "the writer is" or "I'm" or "Greetings from". I heard that it's used in Denmark when ending a letter.

>Sounds like shit.
Discussion on Cred Forums in 2016. What has this place become? And of course,
gets no responses.

i bet you dont even masturbate to death grips you pleb

>beating this grunp

My only problem has been the timings on this album. It just sounds off sync to me.

Otherwise I dont have a problem with his voice or the instrumentation.

I've tried really hard to enjoy this album but I just couldnt do it.

That's the free jazz influence

Try listening to his first album - Safe as milk. It's a great blues rock album and although it's an indication of things to come, it's still accessible and one of the best in his discography. I understand that it's really hard to appreciate this album and similar albums, if you're not a musican. That's not to say that you need to be a musican in order to enjoy and appreciate music. And of course, you don't have to like every single album you've heard. Polyrhytmic drumming is really common in free jazz, but not in rock and blues, so that's why it sounds off to you. Polyrhytms are two separate rhythms played at the same time - which is impressive from a technical standpoint and impressive in the context of time in which the album was made.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyrhythm
There are examples of how they're used and by which musicians. It's an interesting read.

its fun when you pay attention to what the musicians are doing. Its not a passive listen