Hi mu

Hi mu

I like Disclosure, Rihanna, Ariana Grande, Beyonce, Clutch, Gorillaz, Dub FX, Kanye West, The Black Keys, Nirvana and Marina and The Diamonds, what can you recommend based on my taste in music?

Thanks for your answers, pic related, it's my Fiio with my earbuds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nA3Jcru1VxA
youtube.com/watch?v=d_HlPboLRL8
youtube.com/watch?v=r0jA3R6CnF4
youtube.com/watch?v=AVAHK0b69v4
youtube.com/watch?v=zJBC8L3pG_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0U48jwC8cZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what can you recommend
killing yourself for being a 1/10 troll

I'm not trolling. Genuinely asking for recs.

Death Grips

>Disclosure,
puke
>Rihanna,
puke
>Ariana Grande,
you're fucking joking
>Beyonce,
zzzzzzzz
>Clutch,
Never heard of them, doubt I want to
>Gorillaz,
Sweet 2006 redditcore
>Dub FX,
Dont know dont care
>Kanye West,
lol
>The Black Keys,
holy shit you're trolling
>Nirvana
yeah you're trolling
>and Marina and The Diamonds,
Definitley fucking trolling

Id recommend getting some taste

Thanks
What's wrong with my taste? I enjoy listening to them, why don't you contribute instead of just flaming?

St. Vincent
Clarence Clarity
Capsule (go chronologically)
Lupe Fiasco
Ty Segall

>What's wrong with my taste?
Its horrible
>why don't you contribute instead of just flaming
I am contributing

Why is my taste horrible?

charli xcx

Ty Seagall is a good rec, thanks for that.
I don't like her music

Its painfully generic 2016 p4kdrone/tumblr core

Like thats why i thought you were joking, you're like a bad parody of yourself

The Knife
Fever Ray
Robyn
La Roux
Kyuss
Queens of the Stone Age
Monster Magnet
The Flaming Lips
Little Dragon

So what's wrong with enjoying that music user? Don't you think you're limiting yourself by dismissing music just because it's "tumblr core"?

Wow, someone likes things a lot of other people like. And they're trying to move outside of that core and expand their horizons! Fuck them right :^)

What makes you a horrible person isn't even your very mediocre taste, it's the fact that you think you can go to Cred Forums for the first time and just expect to get spoonfed artists to listen to and then just leave.

You're wrong, I want to stick around a bit and see what other music I can find that I'll like. But assuming I'll take the recommendations and run away, what difference does it make to you? Really don't see how that makes me a horrible person, I'd willingly help someone in a field I'm more knowledgeable without asking for anything in return.

Also, will check that out, thanks.

I'll look into all the recommendations you people post here.

>So what's wrong with enjoying that music user?
Its bad, its for 14 year old girls, its wildly overrated, 80% of the appeal is birthed from celebrity circlejerking, its boring and inoffensive and is deliberatley crafted to be as boring and generic as possible so as to not turn pleb retards off by actually being interesting, its literally beyond entry level in terms of depth, its inauthentic and dishonest, its excrutiatingly overplayed and you get the songs shoved down your throat by the radio anyway, so why bother listening to it in your free time

Seriously there's a whole fucking litany of reasons as to why its wrong to enjoy music like that

First off, I don't know anything about those celebrities. I don't watch TV and I don't listen to radio.

Secondly, you're saying it's boring and generic, well, not for me, Dub Fx for example is uplifting and motivating me while I'm working out or going out for a jog.

Thirdly, you're condemning this sort of music based on it being "overplayed" which is definitely not a bad thing since it has such a big audience.

Music doesn't have to be niche to be good.

Kill yourself you insecure child.

You fuck, do you not understand how Cred Forums works? This is on every interest based board. You can't just hop on a board and ask the people who actually spend time cultivating their interest to just give you all the answers.
>what difference doesn't make to me
I dont like wasting my time giving recs to people who aren't going to give anything back to the board?
Why are you assuming big audience is a good thing? You unironically enjoy Rihanna, Arianna Grand, and Disclosure. You should be ashamed.

>First off, I don't know anything about those celebrities. I don't watch TV and I don't listen to radio
But you listen to their music. Listening to Kanye West is on the same level as watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians in terms of being a part of shallow pop culture indulgence.
>you're saying it's boring and generic, well, not for me
Yeah disclosure's mall-IDM "this literally sounds like shit you'd play in a fucking elevator" music is anything but generic
>being "overplayed" which is definitely not a bad thing
It is definitley, definitley, definitley a bad thing. So not only are these songs annoying, but I get them shoved down my throat in different contexts on a weekly basis. I overplay, and get sick of listening to, artists that I enjoy. I get sick of listening to good songs. So even if beyoncé comes out with a new song that I'm at least indifferent toward, when I hear it for the 30th time over an intercom while I'm buying groceries will make me want to pour cement in my ears just so I dont have to hear that dumbass song anymore

Ok mister Cred Forums expert lol.

I'm not saying big audience is a good thing, I'm saying big audience is not a bad thing, learn to think about what you read.

Seems like you have some anger issues, you might have to learn to tolerate things you can't change, such as background noise.

>Seems like you have some anger issues,
At least I dont have being-a-disgusting-p4kdrone-plebian issuses

At least my problem is fun and enjoyable.

lots of angst and autism itt. you are better ignoring shitposts op, but let's see, you might like these

youtube.com/watch?v=nA3Jcru1VxA
youtube.com/watch?v=d_HlPboLRL8
youtube.com/watch?v=r0jA3R6CnF4
youtube.com/watch?v=AVAHK0b69v4
youtube.com/watch?v=zJBC8L3pG_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0U48jwC8cZU

I have never seen someone so insecure lol

Keep listening to Australian radio. Even Triple J is shit now.

To get back on topic

Carly rae
Shura
Clarence Clarity
St. Vincent
Pusha T
Some Sia maybe
Broods
Maybe Tame Impala
Robyn
the new Foxes album
Dreezy
The 1975
AlunaGeorge
Anderson .paak

That's just a few. They might be bad but idk

It's all good, thread keeps getting bumped and I'm running through some good recs.

So far I like Ty Segall's album Manipulator, YATES, iamwhoami which I feel like I'm going to listen to a lot.
Also,
I love Sia, forgot to mention her, will check out the rest. Thank you all

Will Cred Forums ever be elitist again? As douchebagy as it is, board quality is higher.

Suicide

Weird phone

I'd recommend some good Neutral Milk Hotel, maybe some Death Grips! There's a lot of artists that you'd enjoy here on Cred Forums and I give you a big welcome! Now why don't you just run along away from here and never post again!

board's really gone down the shitter the past few years

>The 1975
Goodbye world

10/10

You're completely right, but OP means well. Don't be too harsh.

Why do you say that