Guiltiest of guilty pleasures

Post 'em. Try for only your most guilty pleasure.
For me it's this and Lithium from time to time. I would've posted a Green day album but there isn't one album I like from them consistently just a spattering of a few songs

i don't have guilty pleasures. i have ascended above all judgments on me.

nirvana is a guilty pleasure now?

i was raised on these guys but i only really like this album.

im shy but

how the fuck is nirvana unplugged a guilty pleasure
its a good album sums up the early 90's perfectly

You've a point. Not really I guess idk I just feel like if I talk about liking nirvana in a social setting I'll only attract the "OMG I LOVE THEM I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION" fags and that always bugs me. Guilty not because of the quality of music or artist but because I hate the people who ONLY listen to that kind of music.
Yeah most of my favourite songs are off that album. I like a few off warning and American idiot too but that's really it

i don't really give a shit but it's not something I would brag about to impress people

Actually I like a few off insomniac too. Best song for me from them by far is probably Longview or Welcome to Paradise though

On Cred Forums I have no guilty pleasures
But in real life
I won't tell most people but ABBA Gold: Greatest Hits is one of my favorite albums
I keep it on the down low

This and Emotion. I can hardly bring myself to tell anyone I like her, but I can't help it. I think she and her voice are sexy.

I love playing longview on bass such a simple melody that and well song of my life type of deal

>"OMG I LOVE THEM I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION"
>Nirvana
How old are you?

>
agreed
her voice is sexy

How the hell is this or save his soul a guilty pleasure? That band was great.

Before I know it someone is going to post another great album like soup, or rotting pinata.

>rotting pinata.
Terrible band. Avoid at all costs.

Lol had to throw a legit guilty pleasure in there. Also possum kingdom and short bus.

Why are you acting like a 14 year old then?

Short Bus is awful, Possum Kingdom is hit or miss, try their second album though, it's great.

I feel you on that. System of a down occupies a similar vein of true, dark guilt for me

I'm not intending to. Guilt by association is something that always bothers me. I was trying to best explain why I feel that level of guilt and that was the first thing that popped in my head

Edginess aside these are both pretty solid bands, pretty much the only 2 good things to come out of nu-metal

and Antichrist Superstar

So you basically are 14

I feel like even though the edginess is definietly what bothers me that's part of what made them great when I did like them so much all those years ago. I also like a lot of Serj's solo work

He's right though. Most of the young people who listen to Nirvana are in the "BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION" crowd. Ask a young person wearing a Nirvana shirt about their songs and they probably can't name more than 4 of them, or even worse they're one of those "lol I just thought the shirt was cool" kids.

That's one of the best live albums of all time though

>Ask a young person wearing a Nirvana shirt
Define "young person"

There is literally nothing wrong with liking Nirvana. If you dislike them because they are popular, then you are insecure. Fucking nonces.

100000000% agreed. There's also a huge enjoyment I get out of listening to Kurt play an acoustic. I only wish there was a full acoustic version of Lithium or Heart shaped box. I also like anything nirvana on acoustic/largely on acoustic

>I only wish there was a full acoustic version of Lithium
Of course there is

Do you mean the one he did solo that's just under 2 minutes long? That's the only one I know of

The KAOS one? yep.

I was hoping for a full on like Unplugged type thing with the rest of the band but yeah I know of it

>being ashamed of ANYTHING you listen to

take up stamp or dust collecting or something cuz music is clearly not for you

you are insecure

Nirvana sucks, that's why

Thinkin about You is one of my favorite pop songs and Sometimes is so good too.

This album is so fucking boring. All the songs sound the same. No dynamics, same tempo, same chords, similar melodies. American Idiot shits all over it tbqh

Listened to this the other day. Pretty enjoyable, angsty lyrics aside. Great production.

Nu metal is a decent genre, it has a few leegit great releases, you're just aware of the more popular, shittier bands.

>Antichrist Superstar
No shame in enjoying this, everything Trent touches is at least good.

Can't stand these dudes