Why is he trying so hard to pander to these edgy 13 year old filthy frank meme crowd. is his channel dead?

why is he trying so hard to pander to these edgy 13 year old filthy frank meme crowd. is his channel dead?

MONEY

This is the problem in our filthy capitalist system

because 9/10 youtubers would live on the street sucking cocks for food if they couldn't earn money from making shitty videos anymore

Oh damn I kinda agree.

There's a larger meme audience than a music one

so can we agree that his channel is dead? do you think hes not as good as it used to be?

LEAVE ANTONY ALONE

can we just not make him relevant anymore?

He still makes reviews on a regular basis. So no, his channel isn't dead. Maybe it's in the process of dying, though.

Our new actual reviewer is deep cuts. (Doesn't do lots of album reviews though)

No memes

Because he's having fun and making money.

I honestly don't know.

The ironic shitpost videos were kinda funny at first, but now he's putting more effort into them than his normal videos so the whole "irony" thing kinda loses its impact.

Is he aware that his second channel is complete fucking garbage? There's no way he doesn't know that in the back of his mind whenever he gears up and makes a meme review...

desu if you're not a meme on youtube you've a hard time making money being yourself, well next to shallow gaming/top10/reaction videos that are ez

respect the melon

this.

he doesn't actually give a shit what the whiners on Cred Forums think of him, he's doing what he wants because it's his channel

people in these threads act like fantano should be making content just for them like they're the only audience that matters, when in reality the people on this board are probably his smallest demographic and probably the one he hates the most

I think he's aware that garbage gets views

Obviously, the meme channel is just for the money. Kids today love the memes and Anthony knows this. He doesn't want to fuck up his good channel and loose subs so he made a second one. He still makes good album reviews. With how you people talk about him you'd expect him to mention (Insert Cred Forumscore here) every 5 seconds but he doesn't. I seriously don't understand all the hate.

Damn man wtf happened to fantano his music reviews used to always be top notch and the newer reviews lack the passion and deep analysis his old videos had. The last review of his I truly enjoyed was the 'In Utero' review as it kind of was a call back to his old reviews and actually made me look at the album in new light

he should just start reviewing memes

>this week, we take a look back at an old favorite of mine, the 'my name is john' meme

The new video is just him so blatantly trying to get tangled up in that stupid beef for views.

I kinda assumed he'd be better than that but whatever.

Be honest, what isn't made for views these days. Hes basically made a video about how both sides are shit, and hes right.

I second this.

Yeah but it's just low effort shit. Obviously money is so deeply entrenched in this kind of entertainment but it's just when people just start cynically playing the game that I get turned off from it all.

And he's technically right, but a better person wouldn't have even gotten into at all.