What does Cred Forums use to listen to music?

what does Cred Forums use to listen to music?

pic related :-(

Other urls found in this thread:

logitech.com/en-us/product/speaker-system-z906?crid=1588
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wharfedale 9s/12.1s
cambridge audio amp
sony mdr-v6 headphones
pro-ject essential turntable

not the most glamorous setup but if you play only 320s then it's pretty much all you'll ever need

Genius SP-HF-2000X
Sony MDR V-55s

Using them right now.

got a pair of these for free

Great headphones for the price, would definitely recommend these over the m50X's

I have the akg k545 but now I kind of wish I got those.

Of course

I had Grado SR60's for years but about a week ago they finally broke so I picked these up. Part of me feels like I should've just got some super cheapo's and went for something better in a couple months but whatever.

poorfag here
8 year old samsung music centre that lately sounds like trash for home.

Superlux HD668B for times when I am at computer. Super price/value for these. Also replaced default pads for velvet ones.

Sennheiser CX300II for outside.

>wearing closed leather muff suction cup headphones that makes you feel like you're 500 meters under the ocean.

>>wearing closed leather muff suction cup headphones that makes you feel like you're 500 meters under the ocean.
did you even read my post

Currently have no space for a decent stereo system so I use a jbl charge 2+. It's not bad, but it sucks having it as my main system. Apart from that I use m50x on the go.

Got these for about $35 a couple years ago. They seem to have gone up to $60 now.
For $35 they're really nice, surprisingly. Not top tier but shit I paid $35. The new price of $60 is pretty fair for them, I'd still call it a good deal.

When I'm not home I use the JVC Gel Buds, which also sound great for the price. When I stop being a poorfag I'll get a home system and some Grados or ATs.

how do the m40's compare to the m50's?

These feel so tight on my head

I enjoy it desu. I only use them at home anyway.
Only issue is my ears get really hot after like an hour.

Logitech Z906

logitech.com/en-us/product/speaker-system-z906?crid=1588

Yeah they have a lot of clamp and I wear glasses so that's a shitty combo, that's my biggest complaint about them. Sound-wise though, I love them

my ears

LSR305 + MDR-V6s

microlab 7c

do the foam mod

while your picture serves well in this context - it still parodies the original costanza pic, which wouldn't have worked in this situation

>integrated speakers
minimalistic hardware is the best ;)

These are like the worst speakers you can get. I mean, not really, but it's right up the alley. I don't care how poor you are, there is nary an excuse to own them.

t. a relatively well-off guy who once purchased the pieces of shit depicted in your image.

Same here. Love em'
Need to buy a amp tho

emes black hr
adam sub 10

Yeah you've gotta get an amp if you want them to reach their max potential. Even something cheap will do the trick, a Fiio E10k is perfect but if you choose to upgrade your headphones in the future the Fiio probably won't cut it

If i'm listening to a new album I use JLab Audio Neon Earbuds but if i'm listening to music i've already heard I use Pic Related. I also got a decent pair of stereo speakers for when i'm feeling extra dickish.

Damn, I have these same speakers. Never use them though, several ear buds for listening and rapidly deteroriating pair of Beats™ for producing

I was planing on buying a schiit Magni 2

>If i'm listening to a new album I use JLab Audio Neon Earbuds
I reckon it probably sounds better out of that Bose speaker thing. Christmas is in a few months, user, and you should ask for new headphones.

I'm sorry for using the wrong meme.

Im gonna put my balls on your keyboard!

cheap shitty earbuds

can I poop on your speakers?

prefer the headphones to the speakers

These, with the same kind of foam pads and everything. The foam in mine is starting to fall out a bit, but I guess that's expected from a pair of headphones that are about 30 years old. Despite their age (and despite the number of times I accidentally drop them off my desk), they still work and sound really great

>not using the best poorfag earbuds on the market

step it up senpai

who /basic/ here?

best bass ever
i produce on these even

kek

I was wondering this too. From the reviews I've read it seems the main difference is that the m50's have slightly louder bass than the m40's

V Moda M100 crossfade.
Bass ftw.

there's nothing I hate more than those meme rubber-ball-inside-the-ear pieces of shit

Running through a Rotel RA-931 amp. Pretty good

How does "Limit To Your Love" by James Blake sound on those?

poorfag reporting in

Portables.

For my house, Polk monitor 10a's

same d00d

>"Limit To Your Love" by James Blake

what an odd song with all that bass
sounds good :)

I have the M40's. I really like them, and in some ways think they might be better than the M50's.

Does JVC still make the marshmallows?
I haven't been able to find them in years.
Fucking GOAT cheapo earbuds and they seem to have disappeared.
They were so comfy.

I bought them a couple of years ago, I agree they're comfy and sound good for the price, but I ended up replacing a broken pair twice over a span of not quite a year so not the most durable.

Yeah I had the same experience. But at the same time I bought a nice pair of earbuds at one point that only lasted a couple months before completely breaking, so I was happy to buy the $15 comfy mallows a couple times.

I don't think I've found buds that sound quite as warm for under like $50 anyway, and I really like that warm sound.

NEC A-910 amp pushing Klipsch Kg-4's. Lately I've added a pair of Realistic corner speakers to even it out, since my room is a weird shape and the main speakers leave dead spots. The corner speakers are hooked to a Hitachi HRA-25F which is hooked to the tape output on the NEC. Its an extremely ad-hoc system but I'm extremely happy with the results given that its all components I've picked up for less than $5 each. I have more money in the RCA cables that daisy chain it together than in all the amps and speakers.

pic related

Bose SoundTrue. These things have excellent sound and they dont fall out of your ears thanks to those weird pieces of rubber they have on them