>current song
>current feels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ewjucLierFc
youtube.com/watch?v=nB3KVSBz4Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=xXh19wfJT3Q
youtu.be/mVBXAZAwaX8
youtube.com/watch?v=nwyjxsOYnys
youtube.com/watch?v=KBvYKRvbJ-c&index=14&list=PLMuotQ_5XZp8khxFNv4u_5-F2Lcy4CreE
youtube.com/watch?v=qHz-JqYRSu8
youtu.be/Rg7qrlzygJk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcz5Y1E7AoM&list=PLrXhrDmHB7DfgRuWaObTtiKbjpv7x35Nd&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=ajHE3jmXzkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Let Down
>Like shit

>Jacquard Causeway - Boards of Canada
>I don't want to go to this night class

>Waltz #2
>Shit

>grouper - elevate
>lonely, anxious, bussy, and also hit

>To the end of the world
>Tired

why the fuck are they making an flcl 2 for FUCKS SAKE

>Ocean Breathes Salty
>bored of physics hw, depressed

>Cloud Nothings - Wasted Days
>Lonely

Holy shit i thought you were memeing me. They're going to fucking ruin it.

>Kill yourself part 3 - $uicideboy$
>bored af

>Current Song
Behemoth - Hell Dwells in Ice
>feel
I feel like I'm a disappointment to everyone I know and love. My friends don't want to hangout with me anymore because I'm always depressed. And this girl who I've built a close friendship with, I'm pretty sure hates me which hurts a lot, even though there isn't really any proof of it. We haven't talked in a couple weeks, and I feel like I should message her but I don't want to be a bother.

Hello lonely friends. Hopefully things will get better one day.

are you me?

>Idioteque
>sleepy

Also OP posted best girl

>el paso by marty robbins
i've been feeling really trapped lately, schoolwork's hellishly difficult (thanks art history), and several of my friends are feeling so shitty that they rely on me to always be there for them, and as much as i care about and love them it's taking a toll on me
i know exactly what that's like, man
hope things get better with you and your friend

youtu.be/ewjucLierFc
bananas

>in the year 2525
>empty

some dean blunt
making me feel bad man, p good though

>The Noisy Eater
>miss her

The two are not related to each other

>Post Malone - deja vu
>still hungry

>Corona - Minutemen
>nauseous

Interstate 8
Lonely

>everything is alright
everything is not alright

youtube.com/watch?v=nB3KVSBz4Ls
feeling good talking to someone

what happened

>Tired of Sex
>Tired

>Deltron 3030 - Battlesong
>Slightly uncomfortable

>Gamma knife
>∆+ my br0s

>Swans - Lunacy
>Bored

>The Mountain Goats - Cotton
>why did I shoot up dilaudid again for the 58th day in a row
>why
>why am I so weak and worthless

junkie feels man the worst kind of feels

>death grips - Guillotine
>gay

>simon finn - what a day
>chilling out

what's the dilaudid rush comparable to

don't be afraid of abstract detail pls but remember accuracy

>Kill V Maim
>Bored

>Time Machine Modulus
>Unable to understand my own emotions

>surf city
>pretty sure she asked me out over text message

>Radiohead - True Love Waits
>Borderline suicidal

it lasts like 5 seconds tops but all opis are the same minus fentanyl

idk I don't care for the rush I just care about nodding off ina dream like state as if i'm being hugged/held by a loving woman

banging a 4mg or a 30mg hydro cap feels the same to me I mean one time when I went full retard and banged a 24 and 30mg cap together it was really strong that I fell to the floor and was just like holy fuckkkk that felt great

>old problems - stone cold stunner
>anxious af

Earthmover
Content, but bored

>youtube.com/watch?v=xXh19wfJT3Q
>shits getting fucking crazy but it's no matter

>Joy Division - Candidate
>Think I caught food poisoning

>A Perfect Circle- Nujabes (Homework Edit)
>Why did he do it, man? He could've talked to me about it, it all happened so quick. It's my fault, I should've put more effort into him, but I was so blind to his pain. I held him like a baby until the ambulance showed up, and he died in my arms in that tub. Can't forget the life slipping from his eyes as he looked into mine. Fuck everything.

Sympathetic (You)

>Bluish
>Content with life

youtu.be/mVBXAZAwaX8
Kill me please

>No Witnesses - Keaton henson
>pretty shit

:(

>youtube.com/watch?v=nwyjxsOYnys
>I think I'm predestined to be unhappy

>綾倉盟 - Engrasp
>bored

>Thrice - Black Honey
>bored at work

>Danny Brown - Rolling Stone
>Feeling my raging libido for atrocity exhibition

>none
>gf is acting weird

>Shellac - Prayer to God
>Tired
>of
>everything

I don't think I like anything about my life.

Atleast she's still with you.
t.

Can this be a request thread too?
>tfw she means so much to you and you mean next to nothing to her
Music for this feel?

wish I could be you friend

youtube.com/watch?v=KBvYKRvbJ-c&index=14&list=PLMuotQ_5XZp8khxFNv4u_5-F2Lcy4CreE
>Let's build a campfire - Ariel Pink
>horny

I'm kinda in the same boat, gf recently broke up with me because she got "bored".
I'm this guy, so I of course recommend Keaton Henson's newest album, Kindly Now.

>The Body - The Fall and the Guilt
>wistful, melancholy, the usual shit

>>You Turned My World Around - Frank Sinatra
>>Longing

As someone who used to be depressed and suicidal, trust me when I say this:

The only person we're thinking about is ourselves and, if applicable, the person who is directly responsible for making us feel this way (i.e. a bully).

When I attempted to kill myself, I wasn't thinking about how my parents, siblings, relatives, friends, co-workers, or anyone else would feel. I was only focused on myself.

I'd be willing to bet money that whoever you're talking about also wasn't thinking about you.

I know that sounds harsh, but I mean you likely weren't in any way responsible.

Don't dwell on it, because it may cause you to end up depressed and potentially suicidal.

In a sense, you need to do the same thing as that person - focus on yourself, not others.

>Scientist - Time Warp
>Doing fine. Good, even

youtube.com/watch?v=qHz-JqYRSu8

Not that user, but I had a short thing with a girl who I developed a oneitis over and even though nothing went wrong it ended because she's leaving the country to study abroad for a couple years. The one time I actually find a girl who I feel is right for me, this shit happens.

youtu.be/Rg7qrlzygJk
I guess

>Hope There's Someone
>the middle place

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcz5Y1E7AoM&list=PLrXhrDmHB7DfgRuWaObTtiKbjpv7x35Nd&index=3

>fishmans - was tsu nante
>depressed, disappointed with myself

Thanks guys. If you're curious, I found a girl who is extremely out of my league in every way, and for whatever reason she liked me. She made it pretty clear that she wasn't looking for anything serious and I thought I was fine with that, so we hung out and hooked up a couple times. I ended up really liking her a lot and brought up the idea of getting more serious, which led her to realize I was starting to like her a lot more than she liked me and she told me that it would be better if we just sort of stopped being anything more than friends. I know I shouldn't, but I still think about her a lot, and I know she's probably spending her weekends with other guys now and I should be over her, but for whatever reason I'm not.

She was actually nice to you in ending it early if there is no chance it would work, she could've been irresponsible or a bitch about it and made you suffer more.

Me and my girl ended on a good note and while it was something that under other circumstances could've lasted a long time and been very good, I think I also felt for her a little more than she did for me. When/if she comes back if I'm single and she's single I might talk with her, but it's at least a couple years until then.

I think we'll all have to let time pass and hopefully find someone else who means something.

>idle moments
>pretty ready to die desu, just waiting for the liver damage to take me

>Frank Ocean - Solo
>Tired

>The Rolling Stones - Love in Vain
>Tired, want to relax soon

>Young Thug - Picacho
>Very bothered.

>Ny batteri-Sigur Ros
>girls are scary, man

>flashing lights - Kanye
>Nostalgia...wondering why life needs to balance itself with these valleys and can't just be peaks. Wondering if determination serves and purpose if you can just get swept back down by waves of uncontrollable circumstance at any moment. Wondering...am I gay? Nah..probably just bi.

>The Final Cut
>I want to die

Yeah, I mean I'm definitely not mad at her. I was for a short while, but I really respect her for not stringing me along and for being really polite about everything.

Hopefully we find someone else soon.

>current song
youtube.com/watch?v=ajHE3jmXzkA
>current feels
I feel like I'm going to be stuck in the same spot that I am for the rest of my life and everyone I know is going to leave me.
Jesus Christ I shouldn't be miserable right now

>REALiTi
>Worried for my friend

black kray plug walk
feel incredibly [undeservedly] lonely

>Here comes the bastards
>Feeling like a fever dream

>David Bowie - Valentine's Day
>HE IS STILL DEAD WHAT THE FUCK

>Queen Misery by The Sunshine Fix

>trying to figure out the best way to ask out a few girls

One of them is a qt quiet blonde who I sat by in statistics last semester, the other is currently in my accounting class. Never spoken to either of them. Just gonna go for it lads. Wish me luck

>Stephen - Mr. Man
>Want to play my replaced PS4 and my siblings better not say shit when I get home

Stay alive, user. Do it for Atlas

Pink Floyd - Green Is The Colour
>Huh. There's a lot I wanna do at the moment, I should probably get around to it. But I also kinda wanna sit here and imagine I'm in the mountains.

>Love Will Save You
>But it won't save me.