ITT: unpopular opinions

ITT: unpopular opinions
I'll start:
>AMLOR is still a great album even if it is without Waters
>Tool is an overrated band
>Buckethead>Slash

Dragonforce is good

Anybody who likes swans unironically is crazy

Potato tambourine is the no reptiles of grimes' björk. And it sucks, ya'know?

Colma, Electric Tears, and Population Override are Buckethead's only good albums

Piper at the Gates of Dawn is good but vastly overrated in Pink Floyd's discography

All of Boris's heavier rock and roll songs sound the same

Kesha had a more positive influence on modern pop than any other female pop star of the last ten years and Warrior was the 2012 pop AOTY

Weezer's The Red Album is vastly underrated

F#A#Infinity is better than Lift Your Skinny Fists

Not my favorite album but Learning to Fly is easily one of my favorite Pink Floyd songs desu

nirvana, and foo fighters especially, are generic and overrated Pearl Jam is very better

the doors are shitty

Painting With was a fun album

Death grips suck

>
>Death grips suck
You are goddamn right.

Beatles. Are fucking. Overrated.

Saucer Full of Secrets.
>that is all.

correct

what I always tell people: The Beatles did it first, so they're creative pioneers. that's significant, no doubt

but they certainly did not do it best. that's the simplest way I can put it

Such an original opinion.
>You finish your math homework yet?

>Tool is an overrated band
Woah hot opinion there, how will mu ever recover

God, AMLOR is trash and this is coming from someone who thinks Division Bell is pretty good.

What could you possibly like about it?

Nirvana (besides Bleach) sucks
Everything by Pearl Jam blows donkey balls.
Foo Fighters also suck after the first album.
All of Weezer is trash, Blue Album too.
Green Day was never good.

Incubus still kinda sucks but is better than the above bands.

This

Sure they made some good pop but overall they're pretty bland and boring. The music is extremely inoffensive and attitude-less. I don't care how many hours they spent fucking around in the studio, the Beatles will never be anything more than okay.

>unpopular opinions
This isn't reddit

This has been a common opinion ever since they broke up in 69.
>not edgy

>Most people enjoy those bands.

Another: Name a a good ska band, you can't.

High Hopes is the only one valid in Division Bell, and AMLOR isn't as bad as everybody say, it's a pretty decent, Gilmour did a good job anyway

>Nirvana is the most over rated band in history

>The Ramones Music was terrible, besides being influential the only good thing they did was inspire people to make better music.

>NOFX is a band of fat, over compensating, goofy SJW man children who think their music is good.

>U2 same two chord cookie cutter bullshit pop rock.

That is all.

The Specials.

FTFY

Bob Dylan is shit.

Modern "experimental" music all sounds the same. Muh textures muh noise muh ambient are ideas that have been fucking done to death and anyone on p4k who makes "experimental" music like this are just peddling kitsch to teenage Cred Forumstants. It's hilarious how homogenized so-called "avant-garde" music is nowadays.

I love the chili peppers.
Grunge is a shit genre. All of it.
90% of rap is talentless and trite.
AnCo is overrated.
Neutral Milk Hotel is okay, just okay.
Ska is an amazing genre.

>The Ramones Music was terrible, besides being influential the only good thing they did was inspire people to make better music.
I bet you think that the Ramones used too few chords.

>RCHP
>SKA
B8ing fag or actual fag

whirr could have been the savior of rock and roll but you sensitive cunts didn't have their back when they needed you

OP here. I'm being serious. I'm sure your taste is just as shit as mine.

Actually Listen to a entire Ramones album without stopping. You'll see what i mean.

well yeah but im not stuck in my 90s college life

Neither am I. I'm 22.

Radiohead and Animal Collective are extremely overrated and many people only like them because they remain accessible while being well-liked in the music world, making it so no one can make fun of their shit taste.