Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ihu9UtNjmXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHH
ROCK BEER GUNS GIRLS YEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHH DUHDUH DUHDUH DUHDUH

Good. Should've stopped after Bon Scott died

imagine being this gay

I'd feel better if they never started in the first place

This piece of shit band may finally be over.
Hallelujah, hallelujah.

Oh

they had a great run

stream to Butt-head's suicide when?

>shitty generic dadrock: the band

Shut up Buttknocker

I've never been so indifferent

I thought they broke up in the 1970s tbbh

when was their last studio album?

ITT numales triggered

>everyone trying to project their "good taste" in music

>when was their last studio album?

>I thought they broke up in the 1970s tbbh

So the album Back in Black passed you buy, even though it's the 2nd highest selling album of all time after Thriller?

I don't give a fuck about 80s pop garbage desu. Never heard Thriller or Back in Black. Go ask my mom about that ya hear

>mu don't know about their darker songs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ihu9UtNjmXM

It's time. They're getting too old and way past their prime.

We don't even know who 'they' are though

They've lost their drummer, rhythm guitarist and singer all within the last couple of years. And now their bassist is retiring after the last show of their tour tonight.

After tonight Angus Young will be the only original member left. If he continues he'll have to find a new bassist and a new drummer (current stand-in is 70 years old) and make a decision on whether to continue with Axl Rose as the singer. If there is a next tour it will be a completely new band under the name AC/DC.

In honour of this, i shall list their 10 best songs

in no paticular order:

Touch Too Much
Sin City
Shot Down In Flames
Live Wire
If You Want Blood (You Got It)
It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock And Roll)
High Voltage
Rock n' Roll Damnation
Gimme A Bullet
Highway to Hell

(honourable mention to Thunderstruck and For Those About to Rock for Brian era songs)

This. Almost 40 years overdue.

>buzzwords: the post

>Touch Too Much
>Sin City
>Shot Down In Flames
>Live Wire
>If You Want Blood (You Got It) (Live)
I 100% agree, the others... ehh

Listen to Powerage more. What's Next To The Moon in particular.

Need Big Balls in there my man

ITT AC/DC member posts about disbanding on Cred Forums and is disappointed by millennial responses

Sad. I was raised listening to AC/DC so yeah.

I've always wondered why there was such a major quality drop off after Highway To Hell other than the obvious "cause Bon died". Does anybody else have an explaination?

Back in Black is one of the best selling records of all time but is really hard to listen to because it's so bad.

I love AC/DC but Angus needs to let it die. When Bon died they were very lucky to be able to get Brian who is very impressive in his own right, but it's gone too far. When I heard that Axl Rose was going to be singing with them I nearly killed myself.

tbf Axl has done exceptionally well. Their setlist now is the best it has been for decades due to him bringing back a load of Bon era songs.

wow, you're so cool

this

Never heard Thriller and you're on Cred Forums? Even if you don't like it you mean you honestly never even listened to it? The fuck outta here kid.

This. What is wrong with people? At least be acquainted with the most popular of popular music before having an opinion.

>who is very impressive in his own right

impressive by sounding a lot like Bon. That's about it

he really doesn't, not if you listen to one right after the other.

If they broke up after Bon Scott died, or at least changed their name when Brian joined or something, do you think they would be remembered more fondly?

Yes. And the imposter band would be reviled as much as Def Leppard. (even though I think even Def Leppard were far superior to 80s AC/DC.)

I OVERDOSED

AAAAOOOOOON YOU