/grimes/

Discuss the talented and lovely Canadian artist Claire Boucher (aka Grimes).

Leave your opinion on her music.
- How and when did you find out about her?
- Rank/rate her albums and post your favorite Grimes songs.
- Did you see her live? Do you plan to?
- Who would you like to see her collab with?

Flowcharts: imgur.com/a/iQk79
Download rarities: reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/4g84rl/grimes_downloads_various_rare_collaborations/
Read this: genius.com/Grimes-i-dont-want-to-have-to-compromise-my-morals-in-order-to-make-a-living-annotated

Try to keep it music related, and be nice to Grimes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8UZmYE2Ndw
Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=svT2miDOc4M
youtu.be/1H97woq_XM0
twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/671168469564456960
youtube.com/watch?&v=Xn599R0ZBwg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology
archive.matadorrecords.com/images/store_images/art_angels_2.jpg
corporationwiki.com/p/2l8plz/nazgul-publishing-llc
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S67678837#p67707416
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S67678837#p67723643
elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a15028/lessons-from-grimes-on-how-to-be-a-boss/
youtube.com/watch?v=iVt3FxE8F9w
genius.com/Grimes-i-dont-want-to-have-to-compromise-my-morals-in-order-to-make-a-living-annotated
hideqi.tumblr.com/post/44499257339/actuallygrimes-mu-sings-oblivion-by
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pasta OP
oh

Ikr, I thought he was dead.

I'm not dead yet.

our beautiful queen

why does she always have black stuff on her skin?

Have you ever heard of tattoos?

people actually get those? why would she get tattoos?

Underrated song: Saturn Princess.
youtube.com/watch?v=k8UZmYE2Ndw

THIS A PEPE THREAD NOW

GRIMES IS UGLY SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING TRANNY KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

HERE'S A MUCH, MUCH BETTER ARTIST

is it just one person making every grimes thread or is she really that good? everything i have heard by her is very mediocre and i'm confused as to why she is so loved in Cred Forums

R E P O R T E D

PREACH IT, BROTHER

is this was persecution feels like?

Gets them? user, she's known for giving them to people - including herself (btw Grimes profile person, you're missing that from her list of marketable skills - tattoo artist.)

She's that good. Multiple people make /grimes/ threads. That's why mods are delusional if they think they will stop them by deleting them.

A VERY SMALL FRACTION OF TARDS LOVER TO FAGGOTRY LEVELS!! THEY'RE NO Cred ForumsTANTS; THEY'RE PLEBBITORS

now I know how the Jews of the Holocaust felt

Anyone want to hear the story of Grimes going down the Mississippi again?

Cred Forums.org/feedback

DID YOU SERIOUSLY COMPARE YOURSELF TO THE JEWS DURING WORLD WAR 2??!!

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH HARDER THAN REGINALD D. HUNTER, user

I love this song, any other unreleased Grimes songs like this?

Short answer: no.
Longer answer: Grimes fandom on /mu is a textbook example of a Stand-alone Complex in action.

Yes, tell us.

>you will never get a tattoo from grimes
step into the ocean, feeling no emotion
surrounded by water and drowning is the only thought I have.

Yes, we're her soldiers in a see full of disgusting infidels.

If you're confused: 1. you're pleb 2. you didn't listen to her music enough times. Pick your option...

>if you're looking for a dream girl
>i'll never be your dream girl

does she really think she can drive off ricardos finishing her album with that phrase?

What tattoo would want her to make you?

David: youtube.com/watch?v=svT2miDOc4M

something dorky, or maybe something occultish. I'd let her put it anywhere reasonable, too. Anywhere not the face/above the waist/below the knees.

can you just stop with this meme already. jfc

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

In and around 2009 Grimes and a friend built a DIY houseraft with intent to sail the river
"That summer, the couple traveled 25 hours from Montreal to Bemidji, Minnesota, where they spent a month constructing a 20-foot houseraft on a friend's property with the intention of sailing it down the Mississippi River to New Orleans. They named the boat "Velvet Glove Cast in Iron" and renamed themselves "Veruschka and Zelda Xox" for the trip, as the Tribune reports.

Boucher and Gratz painted murals with "fantastical creatures" on the side of the vessel, which they filled with live chickens, a sewing machine, and 20 pounds of potatoes. Yes, chickens. And 20 pounds of potatoes. But soon after setting sail, the engine failed, and Boucher and Gratz spent three weeks traveling downstream, attempting to fix the boat, and dealing with the police.

"I love the idea of the Tom Sawyer adventure," Rob Mooney, a Minneapolis park police officer, told the Star-Tribune. "The problem is it's not 1883. You can't do that anymore. You have to follow the rules."

Robert obviously doesn't know our Claire

I AGREE

UGLYUGLYUGLYUGLYUGLYUGLY

>those extra details

I'M STILL HERE AND I'M SAGING

ZOOBOO

woah frida is hot

So, you're a full pleb? Not surprising at all.

NAE ALL DAY. I'M NOT THAT DESPERATE

she would be such a delightful little sex toy

>Leave your opinion on her music.
Not a fan t b h f a m s m h

But do you like at least some of her songs?

IS THIS BABBY'S FIRST Cred Forums INSULT??

Holy shit she really is normiecore if she's on MTV's snapchat now

Get out, dumb frog.

>Claire Boucher

Cette grosse truie ne parle même pas Français, la salope...

Nope--Not one at all. Ariel Pink is more my style.

please post in english, this isn't Cred Forums

i hope you were being kind to miss butcher.

NEIN!!!

She speaks both French and Russian fluently

please stop harassing us

just let us worship in peace

I don't mind it. It's just not something I would actively listen to. It's nothing special.

What is this? Jesus Christ...

youtu.be/1H97woq_XM0

Nah...tout le monde en parle est un show Québécois, tous les gens qui peuvent parler en Francais le font, apparament elle ne peut pas, Bubba...

YOU'RE A COOLIO DADDIO, user. FINE, I'LL LEAVE.
GOODNIGHT!!

Alright then. I invite you the get out of this thread. It's not for you.

Who's the old man at the left? And who are the people depicted in shields 2 and 4?

What is special to you, musically speaking? Be honest.

>inb4 Swans, DG, Kanye, AnCo

my Realiti is shattered. I guess she grew up in Van though

friend just sent me this lmao

>complains about normiecore
>somehow recognizes this as MTV's Snapchat

Don't you have to get your daily dose of Halsey?

"Friend"

C'est ou que tu as entendu dire qu'elle parlait Francais?

Good one. This user was btfo!

What's your point?

what kind of people write like this

Just stuff that clicks with me. I mostly like 70s/80s post-punk stuff.

I like Kraftwerk, Bowie, Joy Division, Zappa, James Chance. I like Swans 2bqh

Mon point est que cette truie ne parle point Francais, Bubba...

>tfw 6'3" 220 lb., naturally an 8/10, smart, and a good public speaker
I am an actual normie apart from calculus jokes and ~half of my music

Uneducated people or rich wannabe-hip people

So, do you like Kraftwerk. That's cool. I don't get how could you like them and not Grimes? The bassline of Oblivion is kinda similar to Autobahn. You should give her music more chances. I guarantee that it will grow on you. Same happened to me.

ayo fuck off just cuz i write like this doesnt make me less intelligent. i write the way i talk

And btw, that stuff is old. Great, but old. You should open your mind to a more recent stuff, like Grimes.

flawless beauty

I kinda like how detached and robotic Kraftwerk sounds. Grimes is still quite human.
Oblivion is kinda neat.

I like plenty of new music, just no artists I really follow. Maybe Iceage, but they're pretty different from Grimes.

she's cool.

I don't think it's healthy to think of someone as flawless/to obsess over a girl's beauty whom you will never meet, but otherwise these threads are actually kinda sweet... sometimes.

You talk like a retard.

you talk like a dadrocker. have fun listening to it aint me and voting for trump you pathetic asshat

I'm 20 and if you talk like this and you are white, you sound cringy af.

i love her

I'm not American (nor am I a brit, no) and I'm not a fan of Trump.

No matter what race you are, talking like this inexcusable.

her only flaw is her obvious genetic inferiority

1st part was meant for--

my mom is half white half mexican and my dad is black get off my case
dont tell me how to fuckin talk if you are not from the states

She's more of a reader/writer when it comes to navigating secondary languages.
twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/671168469564456960

>Implying Americans created the English language.

Grimes!

>Implying anybody gives a fuck who created it
it's all about who wields the most influence.

Then it's the English since we still use their words with a few tweaks here and there.

theres different variations n dialects n accents n shit so if youre not american dont correct my american style of talking

not in a 'it should be illegal' or a 'youre appropriating my culture' way cuz thats all bullshit. dont correct me becuz its an asshole thing to do

Also, that's the cringiest shit I ever heard in my entire.
>Pic is you (I went ahead and got a black person just for you)

GRIMES
GRIMES
GRIMES
GRIMES
[...]
Grimes!

In what ways?
Inferior relative to what?

dude

lol protip, language isn't dictorial. i bet you were one of those faggots who got upset YOLO recieved official documentation.

Dude!

>lol protip, language isn't dictorial.
>Implying it shouldn't be
Look at Russian, every letter almost always behaves according to very precise rules. Letters even exist to make this pronunciation and phonetics explicit. Syntax can be near arbitrarily rearranged without losing meaning. Why? Because Russian was engineered, and kept from being diluted by the commoners. It preserved the aspects of the old Slavic language that worked, and allowed evolution of the language only from its already solid base.

Look at German. They fucked up with their gendered bullshit, and getting a bit too precise with memorization overhead, but otherwise they kept the language from being degraded. any change has demonstrable utility, and there is a precisely documented "proper" German.

English is a great language for many reasons (fluid communication of possession, subject, and temporal data), but when you begin to see "literally" showing up in a dictionary as informally the same as figuratively, you have a problem.

Is Grimes your most played musician? I'm pretty sure that she is mine because 4 of my 5 most played songs are from her.

weed

He doesn't look like he has anywhere near as much sex as grimes.

theres scholarly english and common english. when im not writing an academic paper i like to relax n not take writing too seriously

She was my most played last May and last November, as well as this past July.

Frank's taken up these past two months and I'm pretty sure he'll end up number one for the year.

I want her to tattoo the word "rich" on my hand, she would have to do it for free because I'm a little tight on cash at the moment.

>Languages should be dictorial
lmao it's not possible. that's not how language is used, that's not how the language center in the brain works, that's not how something like a language could ever work. rules are broken and new ones are made extremely often. languages are an ever evolving mess. what was spoken 500 years ago was completely different to what is spoken today.

>russian was engineered and kept from being diluted by the commoners

i'm not even going to mention your complaining about ironic slang.

seems to me you're too focused on the data and you've separated it from it's application. that's a dangerous game to play.

What's your top all-time?

grimesy~

>lmao it's not possible.
Yes, it is. Look at human use of mathematics as an example. Then look at yourself. We're able to communicate right now. Why? You sponged up language from your environment as a child. You were taught it in school. Then, over time, and with exposure to environmental / psychosocial feedback loops, you learned to generate outputs that yield favorable outcomes. This tends to mean best conveying meaning, and spurring a good reaction from your environment.

The human brain's capacity for redefiniton and mapping words with logical meaning, is irrelevant. Language is already dictatorial, and we have the means to do it better.

She's #17, but I only got into her after the demo version of REALiTi came out. I've been listening to almost all of these for longer. Here's who's in front of her:
1. The Smiths
2. Animal Collective
3. David Bowie
4. The Cure
5. Morrissey
6. New Order
7. Bruce Springsteen
8. Prince (MPLS represent)
9. Joy Division
10. Marvin Gaye
11. Brand New
12. Radiohead
13. Stevie Wonder
14. Eric Dolphy
15. Aphex Twin
16. John Coltrane

I can't believe I share /grimes/ with people who unironically like Frank Ocean

well that lady gaga vid is here

youtube.com/watch?&v=Xn599R0ZBwg

>Look at human use of mathematics as an example
Did you seriously just compare mathematics to language as if they are even remotely similar in application, let along in how the brain deals with them? Are you trolling?

>This tends to mean best conveying meaning, and spurring a good reaction from your environment.

And that meaning is extremely fluid. Language is a lot more complex than the application of syllables. Neologistical puns exist for a reason.

>Language is already dictatorial, and we have the means to do it better.
It's not and we don't. The only things that are dictorial are tones and even that has become fuzzy since the advent of irony.

Why would do you want "rich" on your hand?

>Bruce Springsteen
Pretty good list otherwise

cos i'm rich, bitch, you can't deny that shit.

as a astrophysics graduate student i can tell you that youre fuckin retarded by equating math with language. math is universally the same

why did you call me retarded and then completely agree with me?

>he doesn't like The Boss
come on now.tif

> well that lady gaga vid is here

An answer to a question we never asked.

fuck I replied to the wrong user
was meant for

>i'm a tight little on cash

Rich, alright.

Huh, I always thought Bruce was nearly universally accepted here on Cred Forums. Is /grimes/ just deviating on that or is it just you?

Also isn't Grimes's brother's favorite artist Springteen?

it was talked about a few weeks ago. obviously you weren't here/weren't paying attention.

time for me to destroy this thread just by commenting in it. HAHA THIS THREAD IS DESTROYED,

If dubs, then it double confirms

cool

>Did you seriously just compare mathematics to language
Yes. Mathematics is a form of language, neurological machinery involved is as relevant as trying to decide if pyramidal cell networks should be called part of the visual system.

>as if they are even remotely similar in application
They're extremely similar. At their core I'd argue they're nearly identical.

>And that meaning is extremely fluid.
...And?

>It's not and we don't.
It is. You're just denying it because it's very indirect and has a number of "big picture" components that feed into it. It can't be easily delineated, so it doesn't feel tangible and you desire to reject it. But whether you're talking philosophically, or mechanically, that's how it works.

HEY WHAT'S UP
I'M KRAFT PUNK

just laff at my wild anecdotes im the bester jester ever grimes is cute btw i can mean that

checked but grimes hates her pleb attention whore tactics.

grimes is like the mozert of a generation except superior because they both didn't drive a car lolpleb

>Muh vector calculus
>Muh too myopic to see how it's the same as the relationship between logic and language
>Muh too stupid to see it's the same

Just fuck off Mr. Assholephysics.

mathematics has to be the same universally otherwise a society cant advance. language on the other hand is subject to shifts in society at the personal, local, regional, and national levels.

you can change languages with little retribution; if you somehow find a way to change math you alter our very understanding of the universe

If someone thinks they are rich then that is how others should think of them.

fuck off this site then

>Yes. Mathematics is a form of language, neurological machinery involved is as relevant as trying to decide if pyramidal cell networks should be called part of the visual system.
>They're extremely similar. At their core I'd argue they're nearly identical.
I'm not going to argue with someone who thinks how something is actually used is irrelevant to said thing's application because he's just that deluded. You just aren't going to grasp it no matter how hard I drive home the simplest points.

At this point we're just talking about notation. The same issues arise in each when it's badly designed.

Yep - and I was the one doing the "asking". Imo that song is much better with video to go with it. And also imo the suspicions about it being a ripoff of Go are pretty much unfounded. Yeah, there are flashes of Lady Gaga using BloodPop as a mode of transportation (as well as playing bass...) But really - what else is there to do with someone that large in the context of a music video like this?

shitpost for your queen

Probably because you can't make even the simplest points, much less do anything with them. Neither of us are willing to connect with the other, either. You refuse to think mechanically, and I refuse to engage with your faulty abstract approach.

Anyway, moving on to more important matters, like the discussion of Grimes.

clairey would want us to debate the applications of language and its comparability to mathematics tho

math is a group of concepts to describe manipulation of values, completely independent of language.

it functions without humans and language (see computers) because it is an implied abstract function.

language is a subjective construct used to dictate meaning. math is an objective construct used to derive meaning.

you have an entire chunk of your brain dedicated to language, to the point that it's an entirely subconscious process. you don't for math. you can't do math subconsciously, the closest you can get to that is the memorization of specific series.

claire would be too busy making music to care

Although - to be fair - Mozart did invent shitposting. So... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology

Then again, Grimes incorporates dick jokes in her liner notes without almost anyone noticing. So...
archive.matadorrecords.com/images/store_images/art_angels_2.jpg

Why would /grimes/ talk about Lady Gaga?

Haha Mozart is a weirdo. Remember when Jack White and ICP did a version of some obscure Mozart piece about anal stuff? It was pretty retarded. I wonder what Grimes thought of it since she's a fan of both ICP and Mozart.

>Nazgul Publishing
Lol I remember her having something about being president of Nazgul Faery touring LLC in her twitter bio at one point, so I did some digging.

corporationwiki.com/p/2l8plz/nazgul-publishing-llc

She owns 3 companies, but for some reason is only listed as a member for two of them. Very interesting, Miss Boucher.

(It's been a while since we dug any deep lore up, all we have left now is scraps like this.)

The meaning (information) language is able to convey, and its means for doing so, are no less embedded part of the universe than mathematics.

I don't see why this is so difficult to understand. Just think of everything as a finite state machine.

Mathematics isn't an embedded part of the universe. It's as much of a construct as language is, but the makeup of that construct and it's applications are hugely different. It's practically the exact opposite.

I'm not sure why you find THIS difficult to understand.

Because of the BloodPop Connection:
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S67678837#p67707416
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S67678837#p67723643

that's contingent on them giving a fuck

Keep in mind this is from 2014 (and I'm pretty sure she's picked up/dropped at least a couple additional business ventures since then):

>Something I didn't realize when I started making music was that any entrepreneurial endeavor involves hiring people, creating a company, and becoming a businessperson. So, while you may know me as a musician, in practice I am also a boss. I'm the CEO of two companies, Grimes Creative Corp and Fairy Tour Corp, and I just started Roco-Prime Productions with my brother. This is simultaneously very cool and very stressful. I'm definitely not the best or most experienced boss. I'm also a young, female boss, which can present a very particular set of practical and emotional challenges. Here, I've compiled a list of things that have been useful to me while I've been figuring out how to be in charge, in the hope that some of them might help any of you who are doing what I'm doing (aka learning as you go).
elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a15028/lessons-from-grimes-on-how-to-be-a-boss/

>there could be Grimes employees in this thread right now
>Grimes could be in this thread right now
>Grimes could have made this thread
>Grimes could have hired people to engineer the experiences in your daily life, with you none the wiser

I mean if she did, they'd show up on that wiki I found (at least if they are active)

What's interesting is the Nazgul Recording LLC that I hadn't heard of.

Oh... I think I missed these threads.

why would senpai be interested in a random nerd like me

lol 'who the hell is brad pitt'
is the old twitter grimes back?

it could be
i'm certainly feeling it now mister krabs

no idea

This. Normies out REEEEEEEEEE

>tfw Claire will never win a Nobel

Is there any hope she goes into science/mathematics/economics when she's old?

>economics
I love Claire but I pray she doesn't try to do things to the economy. She has too big of a heart for such a cold, bitter, depressing science :(

What would you do if senpai noticed you?

Claire Boucher is David Lettermans's illegitimate daughter.

I dunno. It'd probably make my day.

I'd probably feel super inspired and make a song or something.

>All of this only just occurred to you
Tbh the only thing that makes me absolutely sure none of these is the case (apart from that last one...) is that there's no way someone whose day-to-day business ventures are so hectic that she winds up inadvertently embracing things like her natural body hair in strangely public ways has the time/energy for it. Not to mention the whole "never read comments" thing.

horrible musician

Did she actually write that?

100% this.

mostly the "never read comments" thing. I sincerely think she overplays how much she works. I have no doubt in my mind she works very hard quite a lot of the time, but there are quite a few holes in what she says. Stuff like:
>I haven't had a day off in over 4 years!
What do you call squamish? Plus there was that weekend they had after DC where she, Hana and James went inna woods. Who knows how many days off she's acctually had.

in case she deletes it

absolute madman

it's pretty darn out of character isn't it

>'who the hell is brad pitt'

somebody only talented people know.

I'M TALENTED :DD

grimes believes that.

i feel very empowered right now.

you earned it.

prove it.

is bloodpop our man on the inside?

Does Mike write for Eric Andre?

Brad pitt is a ditsy quirky hipster girl after attention. Just ignore him.

Who is Trump?

grimes boys!

>the jews during WW2

doesn't blink

that 1000 cock stare

she's looking at US

She's at her most attractive when she isn't doing cutesy shit.

good to see her not smiling for once.

why is that good?

she is too chubby in the cheeks.

those awful cute cheeks

what would you do if you were grimes?

How is it even possible that she doesn't know who Brad Pitts is?

mr pitt would be pretty upset

She's ugly and her music sucks

Neither of those is true.

Both are true; Art Angels was my third favorite album last year

dab on em, heavily

I can't care about her music as much.

outstanding post

lewds.

she just needs to stay the hell away from guitars

what a disaster

no

you suck at being grimes

which body part is stopping you from finding her sexually attractive?

I wouldn't release 'em. They are going to be worth bank later on.

Grimes is like some corporatized johnfrusciantebabypedovictimmyth 'where were you, friendsies, when You found out, there's a eddievedderpedogaybearmonsterpig in our little global shitsville?.', amen, 2312planet

Question for Grimesfags: if Grimes's nudes (we all have nudes saved somewhere right? Lol) leaked would you be able to stay away from them? Answer truthfully.

yeah, probably

I don't want to see her as a sexual object or invade her privacy

I'd print them out and keep them shoved down the front of my briefs - for emergencies.

The thought of seeing Jay-Z inside my favorite pop star urks me. I would stay away.

I want to do nice things to those elbow pits.

it's not like she would know

i want to sniff her hair

Only James can do that.

you know he does

he's not allowed near her pubic hair though, she is saving that scent for one special user in these threads.

go out get some random guy and feel what its like to be grimes getting smashed in her tight vajayjay 2bh

thats so hot im squirting cream cheese on my htc

You wouldn't be able to stop at one guy, her body is addicted to novelty in all areas, that is why she abstains from pen15 altogether.

I knew james was a tranny

I bet when she finally gets some after her going crazy without shes a real minx

i just want to sniff her hair and maybe sex

I've seen her live three times. Her sound was pretty fucked every time, but she brings a good energy to her shows.

she doesn't wash.

i love grims

Dat dancing doe. I just can't help but imagine her in reverse cowgirl when she flings her arms around all crazy like.

Grimes should change her name to Grease. Such a greasy talentless uni-brow autist.

You should suck a pen15. Such a lame comment fooool.

It's just him.

Maybe she's joking... I'm fairly sure she knows who he is, maybe she's even a fan of Fight Club.

You should change your name to pathetic ugly whore.

Wot? A disaster that turned out to be her most successful album so far? She's not going to listen to your "useful" advices.

Grimes doesn't shave down there

How do you know that and do you even care about it?

>the ebin "pen15" grime meme
>the ebin "foooooool" grime meme
you guys are so. fucking. annoying.

That's the point. To be as annoying as possible to you haters. Achievement +1.

Of course I care, that's just even better

whatever nerd go back to twitter please take your ugly girl and her bad music with you thank you

try not to develop any sexual attraction to goblins on the way to your car

>uses the "ebin" meme
>calls someone annoying

>implying you don't use twitter

Does she not understand the Democratic process?

just came into this thread to say the music is good. but you all put a bad name to grimes fans. you disgust me.

>you all
>implying you're not part of this cesspool
Also don't confuse the fans with the shitposters. There's so much here because the janitors don't do their job.

why are grimes threads always about idolizing and fetishizing her? her music is okay and i like it but why have you chosen grimes as your manic pixie dream girl

>goblins

>her music is okay
Just okay? Her music is much more than just okay. If you'll truly get into her music (including the rarities) you will understand why people are obsessed with her.

>why have you chosen grimes as your manic pixie dream girl
she fits perfectly

She is beautiful, good and innocent, loves freedom and does everything herself, cares about environment and animals.
Also she has a charming voice:
youtube.com/watch?v=iVt3FxE8F9w

So, based on all that I am willing to conclude that she is a fairy.

i know grimes is a girl but are you sure you aint gay?

Pretty sure as I love Grimes and not attracted to males. Why are you asking?

Not that user, but Grimes is a woman, not a man. A man to be attracted by a woman is the most normal thing ever.

Eugénie Bouchard suck ass man , ça te criss quoi qu'elle parle pas français? Elle est même pas Québécoise

>does everything herself
including sexually, right?

Why aren't you defending Grimes, user?

>not the greatest
never listen to her music again, please.

>Grimes is a woman, not a man

Prove it.

this

in this thread we are sharing our love of the best artist of the decade
what is your contribution?

I have no one else to tell this to, so I'll tell you guys. 2 nights ago I dreamt that I was at a concert and Grimes was the opening act. She walked up to me and made out with the person next to me. I was just standing there taking pictures with my phone like a cuck and when she started walking away, she turned around and winked at me.

I woke up all sweaty and frustrated.

she knows

we have to shut it down, boys.

>it's a woman approaches you in any way episode

yeah lets go listen to lonerism

daily reminder that grimes dislikes these threads

She also likes Hillary and dislikes Trump. She has her issues.

How do you know?

Use your eyes. She looks like a woman.

genius.com/Grimes-i-dont-want-to-have-to-compromise-my-morals-in-order-to-make-a-living-annotated
>there are grimesfans that haven't read this yet

Why would she hate her own fans?

because this site and these threads in particular have a bad reputation
isn't that obvious?

Frida Kahlo you absolute retard

lmao what a cunt

there is nothing about current grimes threads

a few bad seeds don't mean she would hate all of us. You could say the same thing about her twitter fans

Reminder that Grimes looks like a transvetite alien when put up to a real woman

another picture for reference

you think something has changed? it's always been a mess

inb4: it's not connected to grimes threads in general

hideqi.tumblr.com/post/44499257339/actuallygrimes-mu-sings-oblivion-by

she posted this video month before that I only said that she dislikes these threads, you're the one who said she hates her fans

>spotted the envious Joanna fan
Joanna looks so ordinary compared to Grimes.

still it doesn't mean that all posts and threads are bad

"i dont want my words to be taken out of context"

this is what you are doing

i laughed so fucking hard at the "thank you based god" when this first came out

>triggered creep

Still she prefers reddit over Cred Forums
I was expecting that, but I can only assume that you are disappointed by the fact she doesn't like this place so much, this was lesser evil than talking perverted shit anyway

>Still she prefers reddit over Cred Forums
Source?

Reminder that no one cares about your anti-transvestite alien agenda (which I'm assuming means you also hate on David Bowie.)

>she prefers reddit over Cred Forums
I dunno. She sounded like she was equally resentful of /r/grimes when that barclay's fiasco happened.

Drugs probably fried her brain

she doesn't use drugs anymore (weed is only exception)

Quoting someone while providing a direct link to the un-edited source of that quote is how you avoid taking someone out of context (since it allows others to verify the contextual relationship.)

how do you know?

this
/thread

she said that herself and also she looks much better now cuz is clean

She also said that Geidi Primes is her first music ever.

she didn't produce lethe.

She looked high on some of her recent shows in Europe.

source?

>weed is only exception

cuz she doesn't consider lethe a finished record, those were just demos
geidi primes is her first finished release

When did she said that weed is the only exception?

meant for

She posted it in her MySpace as a finished songs.
>songs are not music
wtf is wrong with you?

>She posted it in her MySpace as a finished songs.
Did she explicitly say that those are finished songs?

>When did she said that weed is the only exception?
1) she said that she doesn't use drugs anymore
2) she still smokes weed sometimes

2+2=?

Did she explicitly say that those are just demos?
And why would she post demos instead of finished songs?

So she never said that the weed is the only exception? Maybe she changed her mind about the other drugs as well.

>And why would she post demos instead of finished songs?
cuz she didn't have anything finished in 2007
she was only starting to learn about garage band and lethe was her first attempt to make muisc

When did she SAY that weed is the only exception?

>Maybe she changed her mind about the other drugs as well.
Maybe but there is no evidence reagrding that.

>a song can't be a finished music
>what is a single

You're kinda dumb.

Why do you keep defending her when it's obvious that she lied? And lies are not a bad thing anyway.

I want to impregnate her so bad and have little gremlin kids with her.

>a song can't be a finished music
i didn't say that
i say that it's not "music", cuz it's just a "first attempt to make music"

She almost always looks high when she's performing because she's a VERY good performer (gets really into what she's doing.) And performing at such a high level (lol) has the same kind of neurological effect as getting high in the first place (it releases endorphins.) In professional performance circles it's colloquially known as the "performer's high". It's the whole reason why druggy types tend to gravitate towards becoming performance artists in the first place.

>it's just a "first attempt to make music"

and how do you know?

Also - fwiw - first released music (eg. Lethe) doesn't automatically equal first written or recorded music (eg. Geidi Primes or Spread Free Like A Butterfly.)

>it's possible that Geidi Primes wax made before Lethe
It's like implying Art Angels was possibly made before Visions. Don't you hear the difference in quality at all?

dude it was in 2007

She didn't lie. Anyway I have no reasons to believe you more than her.

it was made in collaboration with Majical Cloudz. He did the production, she sung. She didn't even learn how to play the ukulele until well after Lethe was released.

>it was made in collaboration with Majical Cloudz. He did the production, she sung.
You need to provide a source. I listened to their beats and Lethe doesn't sound similar.

you're never getting that source.

it's a raritie for my eyes only.

what a dense moron.

why so selfish

meant 4

because it's a secret ;-)

New thread:

you're posting it
and that other guy is posting her facebook too