Now that the dust has settled what does Cred Forums think of this album?

Now that the dust has settled what does Cred Forums think of this album?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's the best Radiohead album in a while deff up there in my AOTY list

Pablo honey is better

>Radiohead is original
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Somewhere between

Pablo Honey and Kid A

best radiohead album in like 5 years

the same old shit they've been churning out since kid a

2/10

strong 8 light 9 for me

among their best, but not quite as good as TKOL or Kid A or IR

Good record, worse than In Rainbows, but at the same level with Kid A and Amnesiac.
8/10

I think it's Radiohead's worst album (barring Pablo Honey, of course).

"Decks Dark" and "Present Tense" are phenomenal tracks, and they are songs I'd place among Radiohead's best, but the album is generally inconsistent. The studio recordings of Identikit and True Love Waits are underwhelming, to say the least. (As far as I'm concerned, the outro to "Identikit" is the worst sound Radiohead has voluntarily recorded and released in twenty-one years. It hasn't grown on me, even after dozens of grueling listens.)

At least TKOL was effective in its brevity. AMSP is merely a hodgepodge of songs ranging from excellent to abysmal (by RH standards).

That being said, it is one of my favorite albums of the year. They could shit in microphones for all I care. And with their ninth studio album, they practically did just that.

get off Cred Forums liam

8/10 imo

Amnesiac > Kid A > In Rainbows > OK Computer > A Moon Shaped Pool > Hail to the Thief > The Bends > The King of Limbs >>>>> Pablo Honey

If you think this is any good or anything original judt kill yourselves

no one is saying it's original, that doesn't mean it can't be good

oh wow you sure got me, it's shit either way baby

v underrated

>Not Original
>AOTY
Really mate?

It's like a mix of Kid A and In Rainbows but not as good as either of them.

why?

it's not my AOTY, also everything original that can possibly be done in popular music has already been done so originality doesn't even factor into my AOTY pics

>Amnesiac > Kid A > In Rainbows > OK Computer > A Moon Shaped Pool > Hail to the Thief > The Bends > The King of Limbs >>>>> Pablo Honey

You're ok. In some days i prefer In Rainbows over Kid A/Amnesiac but you're mostly right.

One of their very best albums. Would be a 10/10 but the track order could be improved a bit and it's a tad too long.

music CAN'T be original, you can't create anything 100% original, not even 50%... you just can be a little creative, that's all, welcome to 2016.
Give me something truly original and i will tell you why you are full of shit
(protip:not really i'm not wasting my time here)

Show me music that sounds exactly like it.

Phenomenal

>Dust settled
>No dust to begin with

amazing

This is the most retarded thing I've seen.

anyone else absolutely love Ful Stop? Its everything I wanted from new radiohead in one track.

It was good but it wasnt great. It will probably be remember as a good but forgettable album.

>It will probably be remember as a good but forgettable album.
>It will probably be remember

I really liked it. I didn't enjoy Burn The Witch at first but it really grew on me. I really liked how on some tracks they combined that rhythm focused sound from TKOL with their traditional, powerful sound. Overall, it was a pleasant surprise.

it's amazing.. they haven't fallen off one bit. really quite incredible the way things never get stale. all of their albums go in new directions.

and they are fucking amazing live.