/whatareyoulisteningto/

oh so this is an IMAGEboard huh?

post an image of what you are listening to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEQkeL-G47g
youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am listening to the new Okkervil River album.

When they were still good.

AOTY

TESHTATAAAA!

getting into Sonic Youth. This is my 3rd or 4th time listening to Daydream

>all these phonephags

It seems like this album is becoming Cred Forumscore

Listening to this for the first time

Hope you like it.

this band is so bad lmao

my friends played with them in philly and oh boy

the singer looked 40 and his pants were wayyyyy toooo short

You're not wrong desu. Borrowing my friend's micro SD card that has a bunch of shit he listens to so I can get some certain albums off, but decided to take a peek at what he's got.

Holy shit. So pumped for this album

Listening to this a lot, and in general other really poppy stuff. Kind of thirsting for something a bit harder hitting in the power pop direction though. Any recs?

youtube.com/watch?v=hEQkeL-G47g

What's your guys favorite Pokémon game

emerald, objectively the best

crystal or platinum tbqh

Good choices, mine is a tie between White and Emerald,Silver is 3rd. I ask bc I'm listening to R/S soundtrack

soundtrack for me is bewtween R/S/E and G/S/C, Crystal being the first one I played maybe having a slight advantage

B2W2 are the objective best.

BW, HGSS, Platinum, Emerald, and MAYBE Crystal are the only respectable answers.

tripcode/fag copypasta (self.copypasta)

submitted 1 year ago by Psych0Fir3

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Somebody rec'd this album somewhere last night and it's a good vibe

this

Yeah fave soundtrack is no doubt G/S/C, close second R/S/E. Then Black/White right after. I think it's probably bc I have the most time/fondest memories spent with those games. Just comfy, I'm getting nostalgic thinking about them.

nice. i love this album

newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A

Underrated record
Almost as good as dirt

I forgot all about La Dispute and decided to catch up with their work. I'm glad he toned down his voice. It was the worst thing about the first album. This one's pretty good.

Top tier brazilian composer, pianist and producer right here. And i'm creeping through each album going from Bossa Nova, Funk, Disco, arrangements of classic songs and others.

>That instrumental break on Banano's Bar.
Great pick

HG/SS and Emerald are my picks.