Following up a literal 11/10 masterpiece with this awful dreck

>following up a literal 11/10 masterpiece with this awful dreck

Fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

boniver.org/bio
tylormacmillan.com/
genius.com/Bon-iver-22-a-million-tracklist-album-art-lyrics
pitchfork.com/news/67963-bon-iver-reveals-the-secrets-of-new-album-22-a-million-at-eau-claire-press-conference/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

For Emma: 9/10

Bon Iver: 6/10

22 A Million: 8/10

I'm more or less satisfied.

that's what you get for liking corporate plant music you pleb fuck

33 God is a fucking killer track you drongo. It's experimental in both its form, composition and publication. What don't you like about it?

Why is it bad? I loved their last one to death and haven't listened to anything off this yet

>Bon Iver: 6/10

>t. 17 year old music major

The lyrics are fucking meaningless metaphysical trash dealing with le spoopy and deep occult (read: fucking pretentious) themes and there's a lot of fourth rate Death Grips-esque production values, which is very obviously Kanye's cancerous influence on Justin.

Basically he's trying to be David Tibet plus Kanye West and if that's as awful as it sounds that because it fucking is.

the song titles alone are cringeworthy enough you don't even have to listen to the music to know he made an album for his hypebeast kanye fanbase

I've liked what I've heard of the new album actually. Thanks for reminding me, I'll have to give the whole thing a listen.

boniver.org/bio

Try to read that all with a straight face + try to take this shitty album seriously after reading it.

yeah, gimme more acoustic, soft spoken folk please.
*yawn*

I'll gladly take that over soulless, overproduced negroid music.

I feel literally zero emotions while listening to the new album. It's just there. Banal, overproduced, directionless, and incredibly forced.

anyone else feel like the artwork kinda rips on this dude?

tylormacmillan.com/

>guys who like limp folk also happen to be crypto-racists

yikes, maybe mumford and sons will come to your next john bircher meeting.

Not a racist. I love black people. Their contemporary culture, particularly their music, however, is shit. Zero aesthetic value and a terrible influence on artists like Mr. Vernon.

>im not a racist BUT

everytime

clarifying that you "love black people" makes you racist my dude

I'm waiting for the official release to listen to it but I loved the three singles.

OP is talking about the album as a whole, which already leaked.

everyone seriously read this

Too long

Holy shit. You sure he didn't make it? Look at all the song art too:

genius.com/Bon-iver-22-a-million-tracklist-album-art-lyrics

>Their contemporary culture, particularly their music, however, is shit
MAJOR KEK, HOLY FUCKING CHRIST M8. I take it you're just listening Future and Young Thug.

It's beyond pretentious. It's really hard to read, and not with respect to the length. It's written by his friend or something and it's unbearable. What makes it worse is you know Justin read it beforehand and approved, only to further show his pretentiousness.

Also, let's not forget that dumb ass press conference he just did for his album. You know the concept of your album is shit when you have to explain it to everyone beforehand.

pitchfork.com/news/67963-bon-iver-reveals-the-secrets-of-new-album-22-a-million-at-eau-claire-press-conference/

i hate this band