Does Cred Forums like future?

Does Cred Forums like future?

No, because I'm a conservative.

Sure, but there's so much better trap out there.

Ape Shit when?

who did you have in mind?

DS2 is amazing

He always has killer production tho

thought he was boring at first, but after further review, hes my fav trap rapper right now overall. but only because hes the only one i can take seriously. like other trap rappers just feel like sellouts or doing le random silly meme rap, but Futures songs actually make me believe the shit.

i love art trap like Rodeo, but birds in the trap was a huge disappointing pile of utter shite.

i just want dirty sprite 3, pls more future metro boomin pls

hes great at what he does

didnt that get scrapped when some tracks leaked

theres plenty of authentic trap rappers out there

i just want metro thuggin

>theres plenty of authentic trap rappers out there

and they basically all copy future, so ill just stick with the originator thanks.

future didnt invent trap music or autotune crooning

saw a new cover attached to a new leak a few days back and it got my hopes back up.

Metro Thuggin is rap vaporware.

i fucking love Future and this is still grossly reductive.

>all copy future
lol

Thugger is so far ahead of Future and the rest of the genre it isn't even funny.

Lil Wayne's been doing the autotune for a long time. He might not be trap, but he was doing it.

Thugger is overrated af. I'm not saying he's bad or anything but people on Cred Forums dick ride him harder than kanye dick riders, and that's saying something.

literally biggest song of the year trap song was by a guy who sounded so much like future, everyone thought it was future on the kanye album.

the point still stands

sure, youre going to say T.I. and Young Jeezy invented trap music, the current form of trap music is nothing like their older albums.

not even close
how the fuck did you forget about gucci mane
oj the juiceman has done more to pave the way than future
gtfo here

Future stans really are the worst fans in trap.

oj had like 1 song wtf. gucci mane came after T.I.

you're 100% right about Gucci but don't act like Future and/or Keef aren't the chief influence for a lot of younger rappers rn.

>Does Cred Forums like future
The old Cred Forums (true mu) would say no, that he is overrated mainstream garbage who makes money solely for profit from mindless drones.

However new mu (infested by reddit and normal people) will say yes.

you just dont "get it" :^)

i was making the point that there were pioneers of trap music before future, not that he has no influence at all

You think it's fair to dismiss the fact that Gucci literally made Future here?

you just dont "get it" :^)

migos started post-trap

People still care about Future? lmao

he got his year of fame already

also this

what we REALLY need is Migos Thuggin

I didnt see what was special about him until I heard Codeine Crazy, then I listened to DS2 then became a fan.
If Future can stay over experimental intrumentals like on That Percocet and Stripper Joint or I Serve The Base and just drop a whole project like that it would be GOAT

Looks like Carmelo if the cornrows became tight dreads

i love future. his music changed my life.