So what do you boys think?

So what do you boys think?

new amon amarth is perfectly solid and I was given a clean bill of psychological health which was actually a disappointment. She just said no your life does in fact suck and she'd be frustrated too.

>autisic

Nailed it.

>I was given a clean bill of psychological health
>which was actually a disappointment.
Get retested, autist.

Lots of my very normal party going friends like alestorm

not all people who like alestorm are autistic but all autistic people like alestorm its one of those same with most bands on here

Apparently you don't understand the context of the next sentence. A mental disorder would mean I'd simply have to take a pill and/or attend some sessions. Unfortunately thats not the case and instead I have to actually work to improve my life. I'm guilty of laziness thats about it.

fixed

Needs more wanky tech death, Yngwie Malmsteen and prog concept albums

i thought about that and Ziltoid was ana fterthought that didnt make the cut because i didnt want it o be to big

aspie with debilitating mental illness reporting. i'm really into old-school death metal and funeral doom

mostly listen to classical lately though which is probably infinitely more representative of my brain issues

>no black metal
Fuck off blackie, black metal is the most autistic genre

essential autistic metal
>ops favorite albums

>Implying Rust in Peace isn't objectively the greatest Metal Album ever released

I think its sad that you have so little going on in your life you took that much time to try to make autistic people feel bad about themselves and the things they like. I hope one day you find more meaningful ways to spend your time. How long did that take you to make? Did you listen to all those or just assume they are bad? I dont like metal at all but i just wanted to encourage you to realize you could do more with your time

>Doesn't like Somewhere in Time

OP here i am a high fucntioning autistic person and these are some of my favorites and a few jokes

>boys

we're all girls here op

You realize people are going to use that chart to try to bring down anyone who likes that music, both insulting metalheads and autistic people? I dont know if you noticed but people use that word to discredit and shame anyone they dont like here on Cred Forums. You probably shouldnt have made that chart, youre only dumping fuel on the fire

Trade out Rust in Piece for Slipknot
And Images and Words for Avenged 7x

Needs more black metal too

>TFW I listen to almost all of these quite a bit

>Rust in Peace, Somewhere in Time, Keeper of the Seven Keys
Are you sure this wasn't supposed to be a list of the greatest metal albums of all time?

>autistic
>putting AYDY instead of RRF
>shigging my dig