Prove to me this isn't one of the most creative amazing albums ever made

Prove to me this isn't one of the most creative amazing albums ever made
Protip: You cant
> that beautiful acoustic intro
> doos and violins
> "get a drink, have a good time now welcome to paradise"
> "SINCE I LEFT YOU I FOUND THE WORLD SO NEW"
> "We want to thank you for partying with us come on down to the disco alright?"
> that FUNKY ASS Bass and guitar groove
> "Heatwave proudly Presents.. Buddy Lopez!!"
> that Bob dylan sample
> that pretty ass voice in Two Hearts in 3/4
> songs Close To You through Electricity all are one long perfect transitioning story
> "Gentlemen thats going around turning the joint upside down!"
> "we would like one of your finest champagnes" guy starts singing about champagne
> all of A Different Feeling
> that godly amazing choir in Electricity right before THAT FUNK
> all of Frontier Psychiatrist
> Little journey showing you outside the club as you hear the music booming from outside
> you finally entered the club in Live At Dominoes!
> electronic music cuts out soft beautiful violins in the ending of Live At Dominoes then the softest nicest drum beat comes in
> " Ever since the day I left you....I tried but I just cant get you"
10/10 album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zehvICx-Rsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literal autism right there kek

Stop advertising your shit album here.

I agree, user, it's one of the best albums ever made.

It's always during Diner's Only, where it echoes over and over again the same flute back-and-forth from Close To You, that I realize this.

Top 5 Tracks:
>Close to You + Diner's Only (They're both the same song, Diner's Only is just the halfway point)
>Since I Left You
>Electricity
>Two Hearts
>A Different Feeling

love that album, hate the new one.

nu/mu/ is so cancerous I swear
user have you hear the Gmix version of STay Another Season with the bob dylan smaple that was cut off?? if not I recommend you download it (its not on youtube) becuase it makes the song even more amazing) it also shows you their little "boy chasing girl around the world" story" more

you should check out the single version of electricity

infact check out all their other 7" releases like "information" and such. they did more than 2 albums and ppl dont seem to acknowledge this.

also pinchy

You should listen to the zomba version, it's how they planned it to be released

Oh don't worry I've consumed just about all of Avalanches except for just a few radio shows.

Like said, check out the SILY-era EPs if you haven't, the ZOMBA promo version, and their debut rap EP, El Producto, which sounds like a geekier Beastie Boys.

Check out the sticky on the Avalances reddit too for the huge fucking list of mixes and dj sets.

This post needs therapy.

>reddit
FUCK OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>"user, shes looking at you!"

good times

>meme plunderphonics for reddit-browsing fedora-core hipsters
>good

>Since I left you

That's not what is being said though, mate. And that's why the opening track is so good. I'll elaborate if anybody cares.

I care
What is being said user?

He actually says "Since I Met You". Listen to the original sample. My interpretation is that he is trying to convince himself that he's better without her, much like the listener is convinced that he says "Left" because that's the name of the song.

To me that's why the final track is so great. He does all he can to forget about her, but in the end it all comes back around.

youtube.com/watch?v=zehvICx-Rsg

Listening to this makes me appreciate the brilliance even more.

It's not surprising these albums take a decade to make, its probably listening to 1000's of albums.

Do elaborate.

wildflower is better

>un-ironically likes an album that anyone can replicate by hitting auto-mix in Virtual DJ
>ISHYGDDT

>lying on the internet
>costanza meme in the current year

why dont u do it and get all the money and praise then you fucking braindead retard

Negativland did it first.

also this

>actual rage on a forum
topKEK

wow

>No With my Baby
>No Etoh
shit taste

>reddit
you have to go back, you're not wanted here

Literal autist can't reconcile the fact that not all of Reddit is shit

>/nu/mu
>implying Cred Forums hasn't always been this way

Except that the 'met' lyric is actually edited to sound like 'left'. You're brain isn't lying to you. People hear 'left' not because of the track title, but because it's manipulated to sound like that, you can ever hear to difference side by side to the original sample.

Don't spread misinformation.