Give me one good reason why this isn't your rap aoty

Give me one good reason why this isn't your rap aoty.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/10/23/did-the-kanye-west-incident-help-taylor-swifts-career/
youtube.com/watch?v=DDcZWa1tmQo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearless_(Taylor_Swift_album)#Awards_and_nominations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because its literally still not finished

because it's cringeworthy

because rap is crap

thugger

It's Hip-Hop AOTYSF

I've got high hopes for Atrocity Exhibition and RTJ3

You won't get any good reasons. It's easily rap aoty

because ive forgotten that it even existed

because it's an unrelatable, incoherent, masturbatory mess with only it's high production value saving it from the garbage bin

>high production value
wut

guess I'll listen again but I remembered it as being almost lo-fi a lot of the times.

Meme's aside, it's one of the worst albums I've ever heard.

rhymes asshole with asshole

Nobody will give a good one. The best they'll give is "muh unfinished" because they don't understand that sparse and unfinished are two very different things. The only problem I have with the album is how there are too many useless songs.

I assume you haven't heard the new corey feldman

yeah these drums are lo-fi as fuck

which I can only assume is his schtick but I dunno

Nope. I'm sure worse albums exist, I just don't go out of my way to listen to them.

>I made that bitch famous
rude and untrue

because he ruined Freestyle 4

because rap fucking sucks

No More Parties in LA is my song of the year. However the album is a disaster of inconsistency and poor planning.

I'm holding out on naming anything HHAOTY until I hear Danny Browns new album. But Eversince by Bladee has been the most interesting album I've heard this year.

>Wahh he said something mean even though she approved of it

As I recall she insisted that she did not. She approved him mentioning her or something general to that effect.

and "mean" implies truth. This is just rude garbage.

She said she didn't approve and then a recording came out that showed she and Kanye had talked about it and she was just lying. Also, just look at her sales before and after the VMAs.

“The Kanye incident brought attention to Taylor, to an audience that did not really know her or her music,” says Scott Borchetta, the president of Big Machine, the record label that puts out Swift’s music. “And when they did check it out, they discovered that they really liked it.”

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/10/23/did-the-kanye-west-incident-help-taylor-swifts-career/

youtube.com/watch?v=DDcZWa1tmQo

Do I need to listen to this whole thing? Because he does not mention that line. He only reads the line about them having sex. At least so far.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearless_(Taylor_Swift_album)#Awards_and_nominations
Released November 11, 2008

Uploaded on Sep 13, 2009
Kanye West ruined Taylor Swift's night at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night during her acceptance speech.

He in no way made her famous.

The fact that she already had lied about not hearing anything kills her credibility, and I assume she heard the rest.

As for the famous part, you know how many artists get nominated and win a couple of awards and then just disappear? Could have happened to Taylor, but then the VMAs happened and she became a massive thing that was in no way going to go away.

>and I assume she heard the rest.
literal willful ignorance

the contention was not that he made her more famous but that he made her famous

I mean she lied about hearing other parts lmfao, not sure why you still take her word for anything. And I'm not sure why you're nitpicking over this line, it doesn't matter if it's not 100% factual. Are you going to say Yeezus is shit because Kanye said 300 Romans even though they weren't Romans? Sounds like you're just mad because Yeezy said something mildly offensive.

>not sure why you still take her word for anything.
I'm not taking anyone's word. I'm taking proof.

>more garbage
we're done

1. Real Friends
2. FSMH
3. 30 Hours
4. Wolves
5. Freestyle 4
6. ULB
7. NMPILA
8. Waves
9. FML
10. Feedback
11. Highlights
12. Fade

There's not a bad track on this just wish he stuck to the real friends/ wolves darkness, but he knows he has to make music for normies.

Sorry you get your panties in a bunch because Kanye said something she approved of

because Blank Face came out this year

its so amazin cause half of the normies out there actually really hate kanye west

>Not having Siiiiiiiiilver Surffffeeeeer Intermission as your #1

found the metal fan

>not having silver surfer intermission as every track in your Pablo playlist

>There's not a bad track on this
Unique and rare opinion! Cherish it

>Not having Siiiiiiiiilver Surffffeeeeer Intermission as every track in every Kanye album

lol Blank Face isn't even top 5 releases this year. It's super boring.

Can you 15 year olds stop talking in nothing but memes? Thank you.

1. Father Stretch My Hand pt. 1
2. pt. 2
3. Waves
4. Real Friends
5. FML
6. Freestyle 4
7. the rest

the album in concept and execution was supposed to control social media which it succeeded in, even if you don't like any of the tracks you can't deny the influence it's had in contemporary culture - it's singlehandedly responsible for Panda for starters

as far as the actual music goes the album version of fade fucking sucks given what it could have been and its very style over substance

eversince is current rap aoty and atrocity exhibition might take over

subpar beats, absolutely awful lyrics, Kanye's most unenjoyable descent into toxic suburban egomania

lexapro rap

>poor lyricism of this album is not for 15 year olds
ok...

You'll get there little boy

lil boat son

this