Just did a line of blow. About to do another one

Just did a line of blow. About to do another one.
Give some tunes faggots.

(Also sorry for fucking up that 10x10 thread, a little drunk.)

>inb4 Eric Clapton.
>inb4 the eagles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHowqKYSXNI
youtube.com/watch?v=QjkvzBRtQcI
youtu.be/A7hxBw4zG-U
youtube.com/watch?v=DoH6k6eIUS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=oHowqKYSXNI

why do you have a plastic bag with talcolm powder?

youtube.com/watch?v=QjkvzBRtQcI

youtu.be/A7hxBw4zG-U

What does coke feel like?

Oh this is doing it for me my dude.

This is DOING. IT. FOR. ME.

a great rush for a while and then you'll want to do more

I posted it ironically but I'm glad.

you seem coked up to me my man

does it really make your nose bleed?

Should have clarified but no rap pls.

nope, you have to do a ridiculous amount or something that isnt coke

before i first did it i thought snorting it would hurt like fuck but it feels like nothing

its not like when you see people snort fundip

I've done it a couple times before and it hasn't yet.

chode fingers

I just wanted to put emphasis on the fact that muddy waters was doin it for me my guy

Unrelated but that's interesting becasue I had a friend who did an acid patch and he has quite a strong tolerance to substances and told me he "triped out a little" but then nothing more. I'm a pussy with drugs. I smoke half a joint and I'm already on the floor giggling

This track fukkin kicks ass if you're doing coke

youtube.com/watch?v=DoH6k6eIUS4

half a joint is a massive amount for someone with no tolerance

Dunno if I have tolerance but I've done it a couple of times before. Plus this was different because it was bloody cold outside and we were vaping in his car

are you doing coke all alone? why aren't you out or something,

lolmyguy

maybe it's shitty weed

tolerance is most relative to frequency of use rather than just the number of times used

I wanted to do it alone first to see how I respond to it before going out into a social setting and making a total ass of my self.

How's it compare to amps and the mdpv derived cathinones? Never tried coke cause it's so fucking overpriced. I could get some rti-111 though, but I've never actually liked any of the stimulants I've ever tried. Except mdma if you can even count that. way more of a downer person.

this guy is right, a joint is a lot for when you first start, i started smoking small bowls out of a shitty little pipe

now i can smoke a joint and still be pretty cool but i smoke semi regularly so my tolerance is pretty good

don't do a lot, do one decent line and stop

trust me you might think you are doing great when you're coked the fuck up but people will notice