Post convicted criminal-core

Post convicted criminal-core.

>Antron Singleton (born September 15, 1976), better known by his stage name Big Lurch, is an American rapper. He is serving a life sentence for murdering 21-year-old roommate Tynisha Ysais and eating parts of her body in April 2002.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rpj39Znv0oA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dbWaqbkwZcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rpj39Znv0oA

there's a story of him recording a album with the ramones i think? but anyway it was some punk band, anyway they said they wanted to be done for the day and mr. spector (spectre when he dies) pulled a FUCKING GUN on them and told them to get back to work. who does this guy think he is?

A snitch nigga is that shit we don't like... Don't kill people it doesn't take that much to intimidate someone. I was never about guns but some people I knew were I just made sure to not piss them off. My friend stole something from me once and I weighed it out and was like... "Dude...." And he just gave it back to me and said sorry. I feel bad looking back on it but at the same time drugs feel really good. My friend had a gun pulled on him after I got out of it, once I stopped it seemed more violent people started doing the lower end sales. I promoted a culture of only mild violence and good prices within my community.

Now everyone in my home town totes guns even like he lower end guys do sometimes and there's people with guns robbing each other at gun point. I was always smart enough to avoid people like that and make it seem extreme and undesirable.

I ran dat dope sun yeeeeee

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dbWaqbkwZcI

at least they were good prices. no matter the cost

I never had to do anything to anyone but my friends had a reputation of harassing people we didn't like and I was in general sort of scary, not a good person to piss off. I didn't know any better. Plus if you were on my bad side then you couldn't get the lowest price in town.

I've since changed my ways

Anything Phil Spector worked on

what kind of deals we talking about here?

Why is RAM on there?

Chief keef can be fucking incredible at times

Paul spent 10 days in a Japanese prison for drug possession until he was deported

The more you dive into drill, the darker the tunnel becomes. So many dead artist and kids in this shit, it's disgusting.

10 a gram fire dro, if you make me smile like 1.1 or something

Anytime day or night, I'd serve a 3 sack I didn't care. Pick up and delivery.

Not an insanely good price, but nobody ever sold lower than me. Unless it was bulk. This stuff is so boring to me now

>niggers problems

Dude.

You sold weed, quit acting like you're Tony Montana or something

Just about everyone I know sold weed and or acid in high school or college.

>open thread about criminal artists
>entire thread is niggers and DUDE WEED LMAO
Should've seen it coming