How would you fix it?

How would you fix it?

Hire construction workers?

By making comfortably numb long enough that it can have it's own side.

Dropping about half the album so it's no longer than 45 minutes

What tracks would you get rid of?

Put "what shall we do now" in the album.

idk something like

The Thin Ice
Another brick in the Wall 1 & 2
Mother
Goodbye Blue Skies
Young Lust

Hey You
Nobody Home
Comfortably Numb
Waiting For The Worms
The Trial

Or something like that.

I'd delete it from Pink Floyds discography 2bh

Hey
(You)

That's pretty bad

This and "when the tigers broke free"

by voting for trump

These are the tracks to be included, not dropped you buffoons

If you really wanted a cut version:

In The Flesh?
Another Brick In The Wall, Part 1
The Happiest Days Of Our Lives
Another Brick In The Wall, Part 2
Mother
Empty Spaces
Young Lust
Hey You
Nobody Home
Comfortably Numb
The Show Must Go On
In The Flesh
Run Like Hell
Waiting For The Worms
Outside The Wall

I personally like the album and all of it's filler but I feel that those tracks are essential.

What about the Trial?

Too long

Try again.

I'd like to include it but it drags on in my opinion and is, from what I've seen/heard, one of the main reasons people dislike The Wall, along with Vera, and Bring The Boys Back Home. It would make an already long cut of the album even longer.

And just as I was about to post, says it. Fuck.

>from what I've seen/heard, one of the main reasons people dislike The Wall
It's the best song on the album.

You're the first person I've heard say that.

You're the first person I've heard say they dislike it.

But I said I like all of the album. I just felt that most people wouldn't want it on a "fixed" version from what I've heard/seen personally. I like the entire thing.

It meaning The Trial

if we were making a theoretical condensed single-LP The Wall, there are certain plot points you would absolutely need to to hit (shitty childhood, etc), while minor details (Vera, etc) can be dropped.

Unfortunately for you, The Trail is one of the essential plot points. it's the epiphany of the album, where Pink has to confront his demons and "tear down the wall". Without The Trial, there is no lesson the character learns, nor is there any real conclusion to the story itself.

I'd make it a single called Comfortably Numb.

Well, fuck it. I guess my answer to the OP is no, we can't fix it unless you count dropping Vera and the other couple of songs, but even then we'd have complaints of filler/being too long.

I like the full thing. Fuck it. I'll never understand why it gets as much hate as it does.

Deleting it

Got ADHD or something?

This doesn't even work. How do you go from Young Lust straight into Hey You? You NEED One Of My Turns and Another Brick Pt 3. I can understand dropping Don't Leave Me Now and Goodbye Cruel World.

The Wall is overrated off of Cred Forums and underrated on Cred Forums anyways. It doesn't really need any changes imho.

less 80's production, I don't like the way the rhythm section sounds on this record

>This doesn't even work. How do you go from Young Lust straight into Hey You?
You flip the record over you dummy
Do you really have time to listen to filler?

Just chuck another brick in it

I'd add the two songs that were in the live album and the movie but not in it.

Did you have time to listen to Soundtracks For The Blind?

Is the length of that album necessary to communicate the ideas?

Nice b8

If any of you have heard ''The Wall'' live, you'd know that not a single song is excessive. If you can, do yourself a favor and see it performed live. It's really something else.

Nah. It is 45 minutes too long.

Yeah I saw Waters perform in Minneapolis a few years ago, legitimately the best concert I've ever been to.

I'd go over to Roger Waters' mom and tell her "aye yo love don't be givin dat no-good gob-smackin son of yours no 10,000 pounds for no record aye, you tell 'im to get a fookin job."

Or who's mum was it that lent them the money? I forgot or maybe my cold medicine is kicking in.

>No In The Flesh
>No Run Like Hell

Throw it into the thrash

>>No In The Flesh
See: The Thin Ice
>>No Run Like Hell
Sell-out trash.

Exactly what I was saying.

Don't leave me now is the only track on The Wall that needs dropping.

>The Wall is overrated off of Cred Forums and underrated on Cred Forums

This is the truest statement I've ever read.

No way that track needs to go. The guitar at the end is some of the best on the record.

>just make it an hour long version of the trial