Famous Dex Beats Women

There were several posts about this nigga's new mixtape on here yesterday, now he's been caught beating a woman on video.

Is his career over? He was starting to get quite a lot of buzz.

twitter.com/fashearlymusic/status/778393743120629761

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkLLTFB-Uk0
youtube.com/watch?v=GvEMP8pvxJs
youtube.com/watch?v=odifnK_qRaw
youtube.com/watch?v=gNJ3CjtdAq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh man goddamn

awut? ayeah

>negroid being violent

Why is this surprising to anyone?

>tfw trap music/mumble rap has stooped so low that a weird metrosexual crackhead with red dreadlocks can become a star

literally who

>releases a song called "switch it up"
>doesn't switch it up
>releases the same song for the billionth time in a row

That's the real crime here.

youtube.com/watch?v=mkLLTFB-Uk0

oh yeah yeah yeah he did

>"we want equal rights"
>"but you can't hit me though!"

What did womemes mean by this?

Oh my.

hey atleast u know he a real nigga

A famous trap rapper who definitely has a very diverse range of styles and definitely is not just a random crackhead who was picked up off the street and thrown into a recording studio.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvEMP8pvxJs
youtube.com/watch?v=odifnK_qRaw
youtube.com/watch?v=gNJ3CjtdAq8

>famous

nope

nobody knows who this is.

now nobody ever will, kek

Love all the fucknobs over at hhh actually trying to defend this.

"Wait till we get all the facts!" As if a clear as day video cornering her and beating her isn't enough.

i don't really like dex spaz ass but he definitely is famous

Nah he's been getting a lot of buzz in the trap scene.

I believe he's also got himself a Puma sponsorship in recent times. But that's 100% gonna get dropped now because of this. Especially when you consider that fucking Rihanna also has a Puma sponsorship and she's obviously not gonna stand for this shit.

famous dex?

more like hits his ex

the funny part is that this will probably be the most relevant he'll be

>buzz in the trap scene

Exactly. Nobody knows who this is.

Do we need to define the word "famous" for you? You should be able to do it for yourself, unless you're as much of an idiot as this rapper is.

Well considering trap music is very much in the mainstream, being a rising star in trap music means you're famous.

Lol shut the fuck up, he's pretty damn famous you bitter little shit. "OH I'M COOL LOOK AT ME I'M WILLFULLY IGNORANT"

The fact that your comment bumped this from the bottom of the page because of how irrelevant he is just proves the point. I wouldn't get so worked up over trap music, its a bad look and makes you look like you're 19 or something. I'm also pretty sure no one is bitter over some rapper nobody's ever heard of who was stupid enough to kill the .1% chance he had of having a career.

The guy has multiple songs with over a million hits, that's fucking famous. I'm not super into his shit but to say he isn't known or that he doesn't have a career is just not true

remember lil reese?

Haha nobody does. God that guy was a dumb fuck.