I'm so sad i feel like i can't move. Could mu recommend the saddest, pitch-black depression albums

i haven't slept in 57 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAtW62_G2ao
youtube.com/watch?v=8iVvmWeNbYc
chulavysta.bandcamp.com/album/monta-a-sagrada
youtube.com/watch?v=OBXjxBs_z28
youtu.be/Pz4YqKNEZF8
soundcloud.com/simoncrespo
icor.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

songs from the suicide bridge

douji morita - a boy

this song, singer literally loses it at the end
youtube.com/watch?v=vAtW62_G2ao

youtube.com/watch?v=8iVvmWeNbYc

start with communal blood or black dunes

>waaah im depressed
you dug your own grave, now lay in it.

should've eaten better, exercised more, socialized more.

>being such an 18 year old edgelord you go out of your way to shit on people

don't listen to this assbag OP.

skip the music and go to bed

Obligatory

There's nothing bad about eating healthy and exercising. I'd don't see how pointing that out could be considered detrimental.

>"remember when you told me you would kill yourself if i ever left you? well, i hope that was just a figure of speech because..."

Mu go-to 'fucking kill me now' album

>doesn't understand how depression works
Normies get out

Eating healthy doesn't change your mood one bit unless you're fat or in some kind of pain or lack energy

Jandek - Ready for the House

you seem to be the one who doesn't understand how it works.

living like a piece of shit makes the mentally weak depressed. stop living like a piece of shit and you will absolutely feel better.

What album is this

alienation is key to not living like a piece of shit for a lot of people.

doing party drugs and constantly being around clingy people would make me far more depressed than sitting alone in the dark and listening to sad music.

stop pretending you know the root cause of people's depression. sometimes there is really none. some of the most successful, influential, and social people of all time have had depression.

I disagree. The Jewish invention of being "happy" and "living a healthy life" is basically mania. You can live a pathetic existence and still be happier than most people. All you need is to be with someone you like and to have a hobby that makes use of all of your mental faculties.

I had a real shitty childhood, i'm sad and all i want is to listen to songs that sound the same as i feel. It has jack shit to do with food man

you're retarded

Do you have any idea how sleep deprivation invokes and exacerbates depression? stop this bullshit and sleep, and if you can't sleep, get help to sleep

Sorry, ambiguously quoted. Meant quote that in order to agree with it.

chulavysta.bandcamp.com/album/monta-a-sagrada

youtube.com/watch?v=OBXjxBs_z28

bear with me

depression makes food taste bad, it makes the sun too bright. it's not just 'sadness'

if nothing else, just listen to bassaliens.

always a track i turn to if i feel like wallowing.

Go to bed

op, you sleeping

You sound a bit confused about this.

Cry and wank along my solo proyect

ICOR

youtu.be/Pz4YqKNEZF8
soundcloud.com/simoncrespo
icor.bandcamp.com/