How does Cred Forums take their music with them

How does Cred Forums take their music with them.
Pic Related: Mine
>Phonefags get the fuck out.

underage
sage

What's the PSP Go of music?

my ipods are broke. I had some money and was debating a >pic related, but I got drunk and bought a guitar instead for no reason :/

um, I dunno, now I'll have to get a cheap player,

>Phonefags get the fuck out
Why? My phone has a much better DAC than a fucking PSP

Also

>>Phonefags get the fuck out.
yeah dude I love carrying around two devices when I could have one. Needlessly having more than you need is so #patrician

I carry my tuba around.

If you know what I mean.

Spotify.

>sansa clip sport
>180gb sd card
The interface is pretty fucking terrible but it's really nice to have most of my music with me on the go.

>His phone has a Wolfson DAC
Sure it does m8

HTC 10 nigger

Not even gonna lie, that's pretty good. If you're gonna listen to music on your phone at least you have good taste.

>actually using psp media player

holy shit, do you hate music?

iPod Classic, 160GB

Nearly full, though. Thinking about either getting a bigger hard drive into this thing, or just getting a player which can handle big sd/microsd cards.

fiios x1
really tough, good audio and I like the all mechanical controls but the interface is meh

I personally this the sansa interface is solid. I like it more then when I had rockbox installed

Z U N E H D
U
N
E
H ITS FUCKING GREAT
D

What does this question even mean?

Plex + phone

I don't need to keep music on my phone and I'm never without wifi or data [spoiler]because i'm neet and haven't left my town in the past six months[/spoiler]

does plex support FLAC yet

if it did i'd use it for music 100%

a phone
eat shit

Post-Pinkerton Weezer

fiio m3

Depends on the hardware you're using to play back

no, not really.

so are you underaged or are you actually a grown man who insists on bringing your vidya everywhere you go? you know that literally makes you look autistic, right? my stepbrother has autism and he does that.

the people in your life think of you as a manchild for this and you think you have any superiority over people with cell phones. is that cause no one calls you? no use for a phone?

meme meme fuck le benis

how much music can that hold?

Mine is kill :(

What's it like living in 2009?

rest in piece zunebro
pretty fucking great, tell me, how much space do you have on your phone that is taken up by music?

>carrying a gameboy in public

Alright, fair point