youtube.com/watch?v=H3JJXbF9_Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=jQtbElnRX0g
youtube.com/watch?v=JCYAjGnvc7U
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pa5H_4lBXs
youtube.com/watch?v=pCaG38nvqZM
www75.zippyshare.com/v/86263819/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ema_ZFg2lEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it is said that right after the performance of Long Season, Shinji left the stage, with tears in his eyes, with a single "goodbye"
>he died not too long after

My Grandma died of cancer not long before this came out so I associate it with her as well as Bowie

>In my dreams you're alive and you're crying

I know it's a meme man but fuck, it just gets to me you know

Later era Bowie does that for me (Blackstar for very different reasons of course).

The title track on Heathen is perfect.

this, so fucking much. it fucking gets me every time.

It's a meme because it's that good. I've also cried to it, dear user.

Pic related hits me, guaranteed, by track 3.

I cried as the trumpet solo hit in ITAOTS when i broke up with my girlfriend a while back

A friend of mine named Frankie died last October

He was super into drugs, started to get back on track: graduated high school, had two jobs, had gotten a lease on a Mercedes

And then just got hit by a fucking car while walking and died at 19.

so of course whenever I listen to Frankie M. he comes to mind, sweet song though.

I was gonna post this. Much of Lazarus get to me.

Literally anything can make me cry it feels like. Sometimes it's an addictive feeling and I crave to cry at some hard hitting music. Regardless of genre. It's kind of weird and repulsive but it feels so good.

>why are you giving me this back? this was a gift from when we met back when you weren’t so upset

>Late Lament

Danse Manatee

>my dream girl don't exist
>just you and i and this tv
Can i just fucking die already

yeah I know it's a meme but my nan had just been diagnosed with alzheimers when I heard this for the first time, she died back in April.

Poor shinji ;-;

Just this one

>inb4 normies post muh sad indie folk albums about girls
Stop. You're a meme.

in the aeroplane over the sea was the closest ive ever gotten

This right here is the closest i've been to crying.
Rejoice always gets to me, so does People.

>--and i will never grow so old again
this line man

>And if it gets too late for me to wait for you to find you love me and tell me so. It's okay, don't need to say it...
Cry

The Funerary Dirge of a Violinist, to be specific. The second half of the album made me cry of laughter, to be fair.

The first time I listened from front to back I put it on my stereo on full volume about 8 feet away from me

What are memes but unexplainable emotional connections?

desu this is the only one.

if u don't cry at least once during this album ur a monster

BE THE BEST FUCKING HUMAN YOU CAN BE

The Cure - Disintegration

My father died of cancer a couple years ago and one of the last memories of him that I have is how for the last period before he got sick he would put on Heathen many an afternoon.
This made Heathen become sort of my blackstar.

deathconsciousness
once on a quick one and once on earthmover at 5:15, when it feels like my brain is being assaulted and melting

F#A infinity

started crying 5 minutes in the first time I listened to it

I don't even like Bowie's other music but this is just amazing. I cri everytim.

+ I've cried during Only Skin by Joanna Newsom on numerous occasions

I have, as well. STGSTV, Hollinndagain and DM.

Let it come down always gets me senpai

Also, pic related, takes me right back to when we clicked that our close relative wasn't going to make it.

This video as well, triggers me like I'm on tumblr. youtube.com/watch?v=9MZWrEfB_VM

Good Kid Maad City towards the end

I have no idea why but Hollow Body made me cry the first time I heard it. I have no idea why. I don't even like this album that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-wxDaN1CRw

Something about this just gets to me. Especially when the "hoooooldin' you, couldn't be alone, couldn't be alone" part kicks in on "Archangel"

the family photo album after mum died

>part of the way through midnight in a perfect world
you know the part

>TRY TO UNDERSTAND
>THE WAY I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

This is honestly one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard

>tfw track 3 starts

>I will see you in the next life

>Night Street
>Just been raining
>Puddles dotted around the place
>Walking home after a night out with the lads
>Half empty bottle of cider in your hand
>Friend keeps kicking the puddles
>Shell of Light starts playing

my most recent one, can relate a lot with the whole duality concept of the album, bi issues and not being sober

cried to these too

>tfw I will never get to know Beth Gibbons
>tfw she will never wake me up with a "good morning, love" spoke from the window with the reddish palette of the sunrise bathing her face
>tfw I listen to this album and just keep thinking about how much I need beauty in my life and the only thing I get is this filth that surrounds me

a lot of albums had me tear up, but this one hits hard, every time.
There's something so emotional, raw and pure about this, i can't figure.
And Daniel Johnston makes me feel so sad in general. Poor dude.
I'll be crying like a baby when he dies

the "all my bones" part towards the end of that song is honestly like, as good as music gets

this

cried on ultralight beam

Jason Isbell- Southeastern
Chris Stapleton- Traveler
Frank Turner- Tape Deck Heart
Elliott Smith- Either/Or

I almost cried watching this youtube.com/watch?v=MesE-Bxudns&list=FLH9vnLrse0Kb4rcb9x2Y3Mw&index=5

this, without fail.
i just found out yesterday that the title translates to "Farewell, Men"

this one got to me

mostly because it was a while since i've listened to something so simple, yet so beautiful and joyful, without pretentiousness.
Does crying from happiness count?

WHY DO I ALWAYS FORGET THE IMAGE FUK

what did he mean by this?

It's the day we nuked japan

I actually cried tears of joy the first time I heard Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1. It was right after the metro tag when the beat dropped and I just got so happy and excited.

Such a bittersweet ending knowing that Shinji died shortly afterwards, but he couldn't have finished in any way better than playing through long season again

There are two albums that have made me cry. This one I had to pause my listening after listening to Limousine
>"One'll love you so much, but do me a favor baby don't reply. Cuz I can dish it out, but I can't take it."
I always loved the song but then I heard it was about a little girl who had died. After re-listening, shit fucked me up

:(
this album is very underrated and that song is amazing

search for delicious is absolutely soulcrushing

Second album that has made me cry is Clannad OST. Shit is pure sadness in musical form. Thinking about it gives me chills.

I know people seem to hate it here but this album got to me, ffs the hole concept is just fucked. mainly Epilogue. Carrie and Lowell does it to me too.
>You're screaming, and cursing, and angry, and hurting me, and then smiling, and crying, apologizing.

Apologizing is allways the bit that hits hardest

I listened to Pet Sounds as a kid and as a teenager a lot. I was just giving it a random listen when I was 20 or something I think. I was depressed and having suicidal thoughts and wanted a comfort album that I was familiar with. It got to "I Just Wasn't Made for these Times" and for some reason is just hit me super hard and I really listened and I started tearing up.

I cried for an entire night listening to this when I was trying to overdose about a year ago. Hardest I've ever cried.

>I think I can fly
>probably just falling

My favorite album of all time.

that's so fucking sad! was "i'm going to do it" that got you?

The pecan tree off of sunbather made me cry.

I am my father’s son.
I am no one.
I cannot love.
It’s in my blood.

Those lyrics hit me in my worst fears.

I cry in at least 3 moments whenever I'm listening to this

Not him, but the two moments in that album that get me
>2nd half of The Haunting Presence, where he has a meltdown
>Blackest Bile

Shit is too much for me

No one's is ever going to want me and sleeping heart hit the hardest i think, but that song was certainly appropriate.

which moments?

good digits
All of these

and this

White face, black eyes made me cry

>If you spend all your heart
On something that has died
You are not alive
and that can't be your life

ouch

This. Especially Ghost Hardware
>Love you... He....

Was tripping acid when "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?" came on. Family memory nostalgia hits you like a fucking freight train when you're that vulnerable.

Holy fuck I got trips

>"I face death/ I went in with my arms swinging/ but I heard my own breath/ I had to face that i'm still living"

>the entirety of You'll be in the air

>"I'm smaaaaaaaall"

not even joking i didnt realize how stupid it would be to throw this on while tripping hard off of mushroom tea. that experience actually fucked me up mentally for a long time

there's really too many to count on the glow part two

GY!BE - lift your skinny fists
Sun Devoured Earth - Autumn Songs
and this one

I feel you dude. When the horns come in on Thunder Road :')

I teared up a bit to Present Tense during the first week of its release. I was on public transport, but lucky I was wearing sunglasses 'cause it was a hot day.

>If you gotta leave, you gotta leave

Fucking this so much

Yes, when it started clicking for me all those years back when i first heard it.

The second half of HTDC got me

>WISH I WAS THERE

>RUUUUUHUUN THE BAACKSTEEETS
That just melts my heart dude, it's just so beautiful
Sadly I don't think I'll hear it again. Don't wanna wear out that first impression.

> i'm the kind of love it hurts to look at...

this guys albums.

A New Career in a New Town drives me to tears every single time.

Always at "The Idea That Everything Could Possibly Ever Be Said"

>"So here's to you, Mrs. Robinson/You live in an unforgiving place"
Gets me every time
Hmm had this exact same experience around the same age with the same track, are you me? Underrated song honestly, the dissonant vocal harmonies are amazing.

4gotpic

>You might be holding the last light I see, before the dark finally gets a hold of me

Space Oddity gets me.

>Ground control to Major Tom / Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong / Can you hear me Major Tom? / Can you hear me Major Tom?

I broke down just reading that

inb4 fedora

I wasn't crying or anything but in atom heart mother suite when the trumpets comeback in after the blues jam and the singing it sounded so good that it gave me goosebumps and i teared up about how le epic it sounded

I could say that we all did with pic related

Sorry, Cred Forums.Touch makers me cry like a bitch every time.

>And the stars look very different today...

Really? What meds are you on pyscho? That song blows. Bowie is overrated. Glad the fag is dead.

> listen, listen, listen

not pic related with:
>It kills my soul
>hey hey hey!

but honestly a good 80% of beach boys material from '65 to '71.

My father died a week after.
That fucked me up

That album would have been better with Dennis Wilson's songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=kdrnEPl2zzk
youtube.com/watch?v=H3JJXbF9_Ow

Speaking of which:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQtbElnRX0g

Yeah i was just thinking about how much better it would be if they had kept wouldn't it be nice to live again. replace student demonstration time with it, and write a reprise of it that opens side two, and a reprise of surf's up that opens side 1. because the main thing was that he wanted it to close the album, this kind of solves that problem imo as well as giving the album a pretty neat gimmick and getting rid of by far the weakest song on the album.

I think he had the strongest songs on the next album as well. Might have had something to do with resentment.

it's not exactly crying, but I never really thought this album was that great when it came out. when there was the whole race debate about Lemonade, which I didn't really like either, I revisited TPAB and, maybe it was just cause it was like 4am but the very end of Mortal Man made me have some kind of spiritual moment, like i just kinda stopped dead for like 10 seconds or so when the album was over to take in that last track. I still don't even rank the album especially high on the whole, but no one moment on an album has made me feel that way before or since.

Cool Waves made me fucking cry so badly when my grandpa died

For sure. I also think he loved Brian the most and I think a lot of the time just wanted to impress him. Whenever I read about disputes around the recording of Pet Sounds/SMiLE it always seems to follow a similar pattern of:
>Brian does something weird
>Mike Hates it
>Dennis & Bruce like it
>Al & Carl just want to make the record
>Mike starts insulting Brian
>Brian pretends to be retarded
>Dennis & Mike argue for a while

I think I used to get tearful when listening to The Smiths, but then again I would be walking around a graveyard while listening to them. I have great empathy.

this this this this this

the closing melody, right?

You shouldn't be crying. You should be laughing right now.

ITT we have a bunch of overemotional faggots

meme is a strong word kid

The beginning of Nude When it drops

in my life on rubber soul makes me tear up

had plenty of cries on different albums but this was the weirdest one

>calls everyone in the thread a fag but

gtfo you ugly ass weaboo

>Touch...I remember touch...

It gets me, too.

When I was a prepub in junior high this made me cry like a bitch.

lol

J Ivy's verse is absolute perfection.

From the morning always hits me really hard

I still can't tell you why.
Somewhere around halfway in, something subliminal about all the titles, the tracks, and how everything transitions just got to me.

I haven't found another album in Vaporwave that's as good as this.

great imagery, gave me a feeling

Can i get a name to this cover, thanks

I understand this one.

And definitely this one.

And this one.

Weirdly enough thirteen made me cry.

Giles Corey - Giles Corey

This one right here has made me weep multiple times

For some reason, the Minecraft OST is so relaxing and chill. I'm looking for stuff like this, slow paced, piano background music. Any recommendations?

Did I responded to a post instead of posting a thread?

What album is this?

Zach Hill - Necromancer

Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

Fantastic album

>and you left with your head filled with flames
>and you watched as your brains fell out through your teeth

a childhood friend of mine blew his brains out in his car, shit makes me tear up

oh my fucking god is this bait please tell me this is bait and im a huge retard for even responding to it

Listen to the track "A Moment" off this album
For some reason makes me weep

It's not, it was a legit mistake.

how old are you, why are you still playing minecraft and posting dated reddit memes. i've never met a super autist before so I have millions of questions

I'm 21 years old and I don't even own a copy of Minecraft, but the OST is indeed relaxing.

u have good taste user

>i've never met a super autist before
That's because you are the super autist

Thanks man. I feel a little better now.

I swear most of their discography is tailor made to make you cry.

Just was gonna post this actually. Those two Surf's Up outtakes are otherworldly good, especially wouldn't it be nice to live again.
POB is probably the rawest beach boys related album, and one of the rawest I've heard period, but also insanely beautiful. What an amazing dude Dennis was.

I feel like it helps to know what that level of depression feels like.

Not even suicidal depression, just depression that's practically terrifying because you don't know every day if you might come up with the idea of killing yourself and for once it'll feel like a good idea. The kind where if you make anything, all you can make are nightmarish visions because for some reason there is an obsession with nightmares.
Granted, it's good in its own right.

YOU'VE GIVEN ME TOO MUCH TO FEEL

Hospice

Honestly.

Libra.

i've come close with this one, it gets me feeling a lot of things but nothing has ever pulled the trigger on tears

the instrumental version of the after story opening, god damn

brutal album, got a poster of it right next to me on my wall

woah really? this is one of the last albums i'd think of

maybe i'm due to listen to it again

i saw him two nights in a row perform the album in its entirety, that was my first exposure to it, so good

Gjs always gets me

>and somehow you aaaalways leaaave the room

>and your words are giants next to mine

>i only hope that you can be proud of me

;_;

i cant get passed the horrible singing, it really gets in the way

Name of this album?

the vocals work very well with the music and the lyrics imo

It's one of the best instrumental albums I've heard in a long time.

You really are due to listen to it again. The album as a whole is a crazy ride. High and lows of all kinds. Poppy, yet melancholic. An ebb and flow really.

Maybe it just hit me right, but Libra was certainly the tipping point and brought me to tears. The best possible way to end the album.

2814 - 新しい日の誕生 [Birth of a New Day]

so much better than their other album

its 2814 and some fuckin moonspeak, thats one thing that bothers me about vaporwave is recommending, its always in japanese or in unicode or whatever

ill give it another try, though i found the power of failing more listenable

Ain't that the fucking truth.

Irresistible is kill-yourself kinda music.

endserenading is just too hard for me
it really overwhelms me and i rarely listen to it all at once
the way the lyrics and the music come together in very strong passages really hits me where it hurts

that final crescendo at the end of Miss That Girl

This

Also 98:12:28

not OP but the overall mood of The Moon does it for me...the barely audible/intelligible lyrics, the wall of amorphous guitars...and then you look up the lyrics and it's game over

>I've made a lot of mistakes, I've made a lot of mistakes, I've made a lot of mistakes...
>On the floor of the great divide, with my shirt tucked in and my shoes untied, I am crying in the bathroom

these two parts make me tear up every time, and they're almost back to back

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

Not an album but this performance given right after his mother died always gets me.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCYAjGnvc7U

What's the name of this album?

nigga go listen to the minecraft ost, both albums. it some of the most unique sounding shit i have ever heard. fantastic relaxation music

Bruh

it made me cry almost the entire time the first time i listened to it. doesn't make me feel the same way it used to though, wish i could listen to it for the first time again.

will give this a try now, im an emotional person so lets see if this does the trick

this is super cliche but i was listening to that song on an airplane as it flew over NY on its way to laguardia at night and the simple combination of all the lights and "how strange it is to be anything at all" fucking got me

Had recently flunked out of a really good university. First semester at community college. Felt like shit all of the time.

>you will always be a loser
>and that's okay

Destroyed me.

Followed by

>it's still us against them

I know that one's about class struggle more than personal struggle, but it felt like it "us" was me and "them" was like my own destructive habits or something like that. Really hit me hard.

I haven't listened to this album in a long time, and I think it'll be a while before I do again. Looking back, it probably wasn't a good idea to wallow in those kinds of feelings. But it was like therapy I guess. And if anyone is still reading, then you must give a shit, I am back on track at a real college, feeling way less like a sack of shit.

>inb4 blog

blond is probably the only album to actually make me cry

Yeah this albums cathartic as fuck

jungleland makes me really emotional everytime

Easily my favorite Kanye song for that exact reason.

IF I WERE ON THE HIGHEST CLIFF ON THE HIGHEST RIFF AND YOU SLIPPED OFF THE SIDE AND CLINCHED ON TO YOUR LIFE IN MY GRIP I WOULD NEVER EVER LET YOU DOWN

yep

glad to know that things are back on track for you my guy, always keep your head up

Cosmo Jarvis is my favorite artist. I've never met someone who's even heard of him but he's so incredibly talented and plays multiple instruments and directs his own creative music videos. Dude also acts in low budget films.
This album, Humasyouhitch/Sonofabitch, and Think Bigger make me bawl my eyes out sometimes.

Honorable mentions go to:
>Whom the Moon a Nightsong Sings - Compilation
>Holiday - Sujan Stevens
>The Eerie Cold - Shining
>In Bruges soundtrack

Is Survived By - Touche Amore

>And I'll be satisfied not to read in between the lines
Van's the fucking best, man.

This fucks me up, for real.

White face, black eyes is cathartic as fuck, the way it breaks into that orchestral section is something special.
Love in the times of the human papilomavirus is also spectacular
>i will buy us an acre of some land in the city
>we can live there togheter or I'll live alone, less happy but i'll live
>unfortunatelly

i cried at how shit it was, and i cried laughing at your post, retard

where he talks to tupac? kill yourself dude

Skeleton Tree is the most recent one

>A-A-ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD

>Im trying
>Im trying to drink away the part of the day that I cannot sleep away

100% this. Also, for some reason, I listened to College Dropout a few days ago and the tears started flooding. I don't know if it was because of my emotional state at that moment, nostalgia, or just because of how much Kanye's changed (not necessarily for the worse, it just kind of reminded me that shit is fleeting and transient etc.).

I've never actually cried while listening to music, but this, just the part that you wrote down and the following lines has been the closest. also pic related

Oh my God I posted this and didn't even see your post. The exact fucking verse.
MY RHYTHMATIC REGIMEN NAVIGATES MELODIC NOTES FOR YOUR SOUL AND YOUR MENTAL
THAT'S WHY I'M INSTRUMENTAL

The second half of dreamhouse always makes me cry, it reminds me of all the great friendships I had in highschool. None of them lasted.

I remember putting Casimir with my girlfriend and she instantly cried
I've cried to wasp and Casimir a couple of times, too

SAID YOU TOOK A BIG TRIP

OPN gets way too real. I've never cried to music but I did tear up to Sleep Dealer and Chrome County off r+7.

Never cried because of any art form, but Blue Ridge Mountains always destroys me. Reminds me of when I played in the woods in the kid, makes me hate the city.

> SYLVIAAAAA GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE OVEEEEN

Kind of an alright album, but "As I Sat Sadly by Your Side" and "No More Shall We Part" always kill me.

also this

I can definitely relate to this feel user. Glad you're back on track.

this, the gunner's dream got to me my d00d

ITT: women and nu-males

black pleb faggot

kek. i should try that one day

Perfect album.

Oh dear user, i could'nt agree more...

AND YR BIG FAT DOG

;_; my fucking heart
>mfw people were moshing to that song at the last BN gig i went to

hey look it's the guy that replies to every post

the waist and the knees, man

Which song in particular?

Paul Simon's "Mother and Child Reunion". Because of personal reasons.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pa5H_4lBXs

>I don't sleep, but when I do, all my dreams are dreams of you. And when I wake up, you are not around.

> holy kek

The 33 1/3 book on ITAOTS says Mangum's brother killed himself that way, too, and that's where the lyric comes from

Not even joking

>AND NOW SHE KNOWS SHE'LL NEVER BE AFRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID

>YOU'VE ALMOST CONVINCED ME I'M REAL

>I'LL JUST BOW MY HEAD, AND LEAVE OUT THE BACK

>take pills
Mom was dying from cancer and I have a big family and a lifelong illness and have to take meds every day

same

I teared up when the piano kicked in during Layla. I still can't listen to that song without getting slightly emotional.

this and Transatlanticism in high school

quads don't lie

>it was all a dream there was time that i belived that
>but them white lines be numbing them dark times
>those pills that im popping i need to man up
> admit its a problem i need a wake up
> before one morning i dont wake up

same. Bloodflowers for me also

nice pic

That album makes me yawn everytime I see it.

ONLY SHOOTING STAAAARS BREAK THE MOOOO-OO-OOOLD

let down and no surprises are two of the saddest songs I know period

such a fucking great album

kek

>overly angry
>still writes like a 14 year old

Pic related is the most recently-made one. But a lot of albums have made me cry. In no particular order:

The Wall & The Final Cut - both by Pink Floyd
>dem dad feels

Small Change, Blue Valentine, and Mule Variations - all 3 by Tom Waits
>Fuckin xmas card from a hooker in minneapolis goddam

Quebec - by Ween
>Honestly just because of the 1 song: "If you could Save Yourself, you'd Save us all"

Foxtrot - by Genesis
>always makes me cry at the last 1/3rd of the album, but theyre weird tears of what feels like enlightened joy which are good and sad feels that no man should understand

Each of Neil Young's first 3 albums, plus his Live at Massey Hall masterpiece.
>Well, I used to be asleep, you know...
>With blankets on my bed,
>I stayed there for a while...
>'Til they discovered I was dead..."'

it hurt to listen to this album

JESUS JESUS WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?

>Good-bye, Max
>Good-bye, Ma
>After the service, when you're walking slowly to the car...
>And the silver in her hair shines in the cold November air,
>You hear the tolling bell,
>And touch the silk in your lapel.
>And as the tear drops rise to meet the comfort of the band,
>You take her frail hand...
>...And hold on to the dream.

Fuck.

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=pCaG38nvqZM

the outro to runaway reduces me to a crying wreck every single time

i love these threads, they always have all my favorite records.

only these have made me cry though, along with Ys and pic related and a few others

but these got me close

oooh this one too, but blame game does it to me. even the skit, weirdly.

I may come off as a pleb, but this really made me cry during the middle of Storm

I could be wrong, but if I thought it was actually one of the band members brothers, but not actually Mangum's.

> listen, listen, listen
my favorite song on the album
gets me every time

lol tru

the sample for dilla says go gets me everytime

>OH IT'S ALRIGHT
>I'LL GET OVER IT BABY

I heard If You Go Away for the first time while going through a break-up. Fuckin kilt me

right when the drop kicked in because im me, i smiled and couldn't stop smiling the whole album, i cried tears of joy

'now if I fuck this model'

gets me everytime

>i think its better to keep in your head all the things you tried to have
>maybe we already had the good times
>maybe we left them behind
>so forget the way it made you feel dont forget it made you want to die

>do you wish they remember still

That album in the pic, man. God fucking damn it really is so so perfect. I cried tears of longing for love all throughout that shit.

Wtf happened to Tim making that music? That album he made with Dinosaur Jay was a 6/10 at best. His first album is the good album and yet he seems to view it as a lo-fi demo or something, despite it being a rock-solid, undeniable 11-out-of-fucking-10

Definitely, and I have no idea why...

MUH GOOGLE

GREAT ALBUM

this album doesnt really make me cry but I feel the pain on every song. It's something so dark and yet so innocent, and you can really feel the isolation, the pure lack of hope it required to make the first song. Avey seems like a guy who has so much in him that no one has ever seen. It almost feels wrong listening to it, its like you've uncovered someone's diary or something as personal as that, theres a weird voyeuristic quality to listening to this album.

also are all albums that have made me cry at least once.

forgot the pic

delete your account

'Is death real?'

I'm the wide awake its morning guy and spirit is another one that's made me cry! the first song, specifically. the chord change on the word "vanished" feels like my spine sliding back into place after years of stress and mistreatment.

Penn Dreadfuls remind me of being a teenager and waiting for the bus back home at night in the snow when my friends have left already. That feeling of being alone after having been with other people you know? Its weird.

Yes

Meat Is Murder
Pet Sounds
80's Comedown Machine
Spirit They've Gone, Spirit They've Vanished
ITAOTS

all that I can remember

Damn b

>Pet Sounds
Why?
Legitimate question. I've heard very little BBoys but I know this album is revered in a godlike way. I assumed it was upbeat and 'ERRBODY'S SURRRRRRRRFINNNNNNNN' " shit, though.

Describe it pls? It'd be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

xPoopyCockbutt69x

would you mind uploading this please i cant seem to find a torrent

www75.zippyshare.com/v/86263819/file.html

A great swansong. Also this performance is just incredible:

youtube.com/watch?v=ema_ZFg2lEY

i luv b8

THIS SO BAD

>also on jugband blues on Saucerful of secrets
>because its like syds goodbye

>I wanna tell the whole world about a friend of mine
>This little light of mine and I'm finna let it shine
>I'm finna take yall back to them better times
>I'm finna talk about my mama if y'all don't mind

obligatory, sober or drunk

that song is perfect

Are you me?

>Cocoon
>It's Not Up To You
>Undo
>Harm Of Will
>Unison

I know this album's about fucking but goddamn if it doesn't make me sad

>But don't hate her when she gets up to leave
Gets me everytime

and alans psych BREAKFAST

this

>shedding ever changing colors, in the darkness of the fading light

>enlightened joy which are good and sad feels that no man should understand

I've never been able to put it into words user, but there it is.

Carissa's Wierd as a whole brings tears to my eyes

Mainly during the second wind of Viðrar vel til loftárása but in other parts too.

Call me what you want fuccbois but the ending of it is so powerful...