Why ruin your life with drugs if you have talent. Why do musicans do this /m/? Amy was so good

Why ruin your life with drugs if you have talent. Why do musicans do this /m/? Amy was so good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drugs make you feel better

Idk but she was really great and it sucks we'll never get the mos def/Nas/questlove/Amy Winehouse supergroup they were putting together at the time of her death

Miles Davis pushes it on people to ruin their careers

>tfw you aren't clever enough to make a /m/ joke about Amy Winehouse

Name one good musician who hasn't done any form of drugs

Ian MacKaye

>generic-white-chick-sings-like-fat-black-churchgoer-n°87463554 gets too high and dies
Everything about her was predictable and cliché.

Why does everyone praise her generic-ass voice again?

Frank "I'm Better Thank You" Zappa

>implying she had any talent to ruin in the first place
because she died

Because it had a massive influence on the mainstream of pop music at the time whilst being objectively better than any similar artists further down the line

Trick question. Everything is drugs.

>massive influence
>objectively better
Oh, it's comedy night. I get it. It ain't making me laugh but I get it.

talking about the harder drugs dude

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4

Marina ruined her perfect voice with smoking, she could have died of a drug overdose and died in honor but instead she will be remembered as an untallented ugly tranny looking cunt

Cigarettes contain drugs

This.
Very refreshing to read.

I'm doing it right now. Alcoholism is hell.

Johann Sebastian Bach

You are not funny.

Basically this. Musicians and creative people tend to be more intelligent and/or sensitive. Being high is enjoyable to their mind, or alternatively it helps them block out the badness.

daniel johnstone

He did LSD at the very least

I know man it sucks its all her drug up boyfriends fault. Her new look was so out of place to me but i still liked her.

Chris Martin

>/thread

>/threading your own post