/grimes/

Talk about the artist of the decade & the queen of Cred Forums, Grimes. If you hate her, go fuck yourself.

stop spamming her fucking face all over the place

how do we make Cred Forums accept her?

>not knowing about filtering
You're new?

By talking non stop about her. They will get used to her, like it or not.

It's pretty hard to filter it when they keep changing it
Stop talking about her for a few years and she'll be "rediscovered" and turn into indisputable Cred Forums-core even though she's shit (hint: this is exactly what happened with ITAOTS)

99.9999% of the time, "grimes" is somewhere in the OP. Fucking stupid foooool.

We only name it /grimes/ out of compassion for you, hater fucks.

POST IT POST IT POST IT

she demands it

>It's pretty hard to filter it when they keep changing it
You don't know how filtering works! All her threads have the keyword "grimes". If you add that to your filters list, these threads should be hidden no matter the text or the image as long there's that keyword.

is this you? lol

Maybe one day she'll be nice enough to kill herself.

yea >:(

why don't you kill yourself so she doesn't have to live on the same earth as a piece of dirt like you, you stupid numale hipster!

Am I the only one that wants to name it differently each time just to upset filterfags?

just trust me.

id totaly post my source if i thoght i could.

I am offended by this because I love Grimes and I identify as a numale

You're not the only one. But I include her name to be easy to find by her fans (ctrl f grimes).

It's getting harder and harder for me to tell apart Grimes and Carly Rae Jepsen.

What makes you a numale?

They should collaborate tbch. The Canadian electropop queens working together on a masterpiece.

Are you stupid or something? Grimes is way more beautiful than that Carly shit.

I get called it a lot so I just figured I am one I guess.

Don't do that, you're just being a jackass for inviting hostility into these threads.

what do you think of this album?

Not that user, but come on: Carly is beautiful too.

crimes fart bangle

I'd say a little hostility is good right now since there's no new material to talk about (except maybe her Tweets?) otherwise the thread may die or it becomes too slow.

bangles

Do you get called numale outside of Cred Forums?

I love it to death. Catchier than a virus, more layered than a PSD for a fashion magazine.

Will you play Grimes's music for your kids one day? Will Grimes be dadpop one day?

I'd rather have slow threads with good content than fast threads that get derailed by constant trolling.

its great. her second best

I don't share my music tastes with other people in person. They'd have to discover Grimes on their own.

it's a video game you mong

You go fuck yourself, you fucking idiot. She's a slut and nothing more. I've said so numerous times on Cred Forums and people agreed. Hell, they even started saying it themselves. Very likely I wasn't the first one who called her a slut, either. Can you take these threads to /s/ or Cred Forums? No one talks about her music in these threads. And if they do, it's usually a bunch of fat neckbearded autists lacking a girlfriend / any contact with young women.

This really made me think.

Ok serious question is people thinking Grimes is actually attractive a meme?

No, I won't. I will burn them alive if they listen to her. Just kidding. I don't want kids.

After Visions?

serious answer: no. a lot of people think she is attractive.

OP here. So, you're really mad because I told the truth. You're mad because some people dare to talk about an artist you hate. Stay mad asshole, suck a pen15 and go fuck yourself, neckbearded numale prick.

A lot of people are wrong

>queen of Cred Forums
grimesfags are really wasting Cred Forums and making it poptimist pleb piece of shit

Cry, you stupid bitch

Grimes is electronic, dumbass.

Guys, before posting in this thread, please make sure you love Grimes. Otherwise, find another thread. Thank you.

PSA: Never believe any information you see posted in these threads (or any others, for that matter) unless the poster can provide a source link.

Yeah, that's one solid piece of advice. It's so obvious yet so many choose to ignore it and be "that guy" ("old man yelling at the sky").

yep

Cool. Visions is also my top favorite.

bump