clyp.it/vz50eicb
clyp.it/o4m2tr1j
clyp.it/fxkbhmyg
clyp.it/i53ln0ly
clyp.it/ilh2xnfu
clyp.it/25vnrohe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i think this thread is shit

Holy shit kid, cut the ends off your fucking strings. And an SG? What are you on your sophomore year of playing AC/DC cover songs??

I see all that guitar gear and think to myself why not just an Axe-FX and then a standard humbucker guitar, single coil guitar, and acoustic.

why not just a pc and a h-s-h guitar

I don't.

Cred Forums would probably regard my music taste as contrarian and mainstream bullshit

I also dislike a lot of albums Cred Forums say are 'legendary'.

Cred Forums needs more people that don't belong here. Tired of going through chart threads and seeing everyone's charts look the same.

Because an Axe-FX lets you gig easily, if you wanted to gig with a PC you'd need an interface of some sort to go into a program like Guitar Rig.

I don't know about other guitars but for my JP7 which is humbucker/single coil/piezo combo the single coil setup doesn't cover all the tones I want so I have a strat with a 5-way.

I'm in a label

i think this is the way forward. the newer amp sim hardware are fucking amazing, especially the recent models of axe-fx. Kemper aren't bad and I've heard some great stuff from Positive Grid too.

What's it like?

>Because an Axe-FX lets you gig easily, if you wanted to gig with a PC you'd need an interface of some sort to go into a program like Guitar Rig.
A good audio card
that's not a big deal, and not as huge as an axe fx unit, especally if you use a laptop

I like these guys
Also have some OC

I have an Avid Eleven Rack, pretty much a poor man's Axe-FX and I've gigged with it quite a few times straight into the PA. The only thing I dont really like is that it breaks up really shitty if I have a patch I want to use as clean-ish on low volumes and overdriven once I crank the guitar. Apart from that I love it.

Really fun, the things we do together as a crew are great and the label owners get me involved with things I could only dream of a few years ago.

I got to make music for anime because of them, and I'll always be grateful.

but i don't

ITT prove you need a bullet in the head

Lmao guy I like Xiu Xiu too

try 3x3, 4x4 and 5x5 threads instead

Meme guitar (oh wow another guitar player! Don't see those often!), check.
Wanky pedal collection, check.
Workstation keyboard you probably barely know how to use, check.
Showing off on the Internet, check.

Yeah, you definitely belong here.

Music you like, sucks.

This is where I'm sitting right now. Also I'm single.

I really don't.
I'm more of a Cred Forums type of guy.
I'm just passing through.

insecurity: the post

Id love to hear any music you've made if you have.

Who the fuck would have a collection like that just to show off anonymously online

this room looks comfy af

ayy lmao

I'm here's 17mins of a short film. although i will admit it's not my best work because of time and other contraints, it's at least complex and comprehensive.
clyp.it/rk2wdh40

here's an example of the folders of ideas i have that was sounding neat but never finished
clyp.it/t5z0g1dp
clyp.it/52pvkd2k

these are from a DVD/menu for a horror movie:
clyp.it/1zzhsx0a
clyp.it/nm45v2pa

some general compositions (some are very old!)
clyp.it/10lidytn
clyp.it/vxxz0pix
clyp.it/zko30dt5
clyp.it/bzx0xzma
clyp.it/lkf3djvr
clyp.it/qkud5lsn
clyp.it/vz50eicb
clyp.it/o4m2tr1j

But mostly I record/mix/master other peoples' work †bh. And I do location/field recordings because it's what I love to do.
clyp.it/fxkbhmyg
clyp.it/i53ln0ly
clyp.it/ilh2xnfu
clyp.it/25vnrohe

This is the comfiest room I've ever seen.

good eye user! my allium is put away now though, i have some old vintage mics on there now. they're quite nice to display.

it's ok, moving soon though!

>no drums

10/10 room homie

i'll pay $900 a month to be your roomate

i used to own a drum kit but i sold it yeeeears ago. wish i still had some but no room atm

>tfw your workspace is a spot on the ground of your bedroom in you parents house with next to no gear
>tfw getting a job for gear means no time to use anything you buy and won't let you write for 5+ hours a day

whyyyyyyyyyyyy

In a college apartment so don't have much space for a set up.

The Nord Electro is my most treasured possession

>insecurity: the op
Ftfy

Those nords are awesome but I've found I prefer Rolands. Smaller sound bank, but better price and much better key action.

ha, i'd almost take you up on that but I gots no room friend!

>Prove that you belong on this board.
Prove to me that's your real board.

Show me what number you have on the Space Time Destroyer....

I don't agree with the premise of this thread

I'm 20, balding, and alone

I'm depressed and have no social skills and ugly af

I like music, but not enough to continue playing an instrument or have any interest in it beyond surface level enjoyment and "muh aesthetic". I use music as a fashion accessory to make myself feel different from everyone.

At least I admit it.

you're in

Heres my guitar.
I might be able to play the incorrect version of Smoke On The Water by Deep purple on it.

Now kys.

Hmm i'd like to fuck dat ass

Bump because taking a picture takes a minute

I'm a 41 years old kissless virgin