Are they, dare I say it, The Beatles of our generation?

Are they, dare I say it, The Beatles of our generation?

thats not a picture of danimal collective

that's not twenty one pilots

they're not a bit as experimental as the Beatles were

They took influence from experimental music and incorporated it in accessible pop rock like The Beatles did though

Did the Beatles record an album, then sample themselves and rebuilt the album based on the samples?

Radiohead doesn't release music consistently enough to match the Beatles

They aged like 60 years in 10-15 years.. how in the fuck?

>Radiohead has already stagnated
Oh i guess you didn't listen to their last two albums. I would suggest giving them a try!

the Beatles kept developing. Radiohead found Warp records and that was it, never changed and got lazier and lazier

they're poor, sorry ...

What Radiohead album does this?

By this standard the only artist to match The Beatles would be Robert Pollard/GBV or Bucket Head.

Literally none of those people look 80.

Radiohead kept developing. The beatles found Pet Sounds and that was it, never changed and got lazier and lazier
How so?
>What Radiohead album does this?
TKOL

tkol is a really boring album.

>TKOL
Dope, didn't knew it was recorded that way. Makes sense, the rythms are fantastic on that album. Inspired by Can's approach to recording, I assume?

>How so?
heard it all before, click click clicks and moans rather than actual song construction which is an art as opposed to looping on Pro Tools

>what I think of the quality of it is...
Not relevant
>click click clicks and moans rather than actual song construction
Why can't that be an actual sound construction?
Also there's no clicks/moans on A Moon Shaped Pool.

>ks/moans on A Moon Shaped Pool.
I'm not being tricked into listening to it again, sorry

who cares about some artificial innovation, if the album sounds boring is boring what can you do.

ok

Holy fuck don't bother commenting on electronic music again you philistine.

>rather than actual song construction
This doesn't even make sense, TKOL is pretty structured and layered.

>. Inspired by Can's approach to recording, I assume?
No no no, not in that way. Radiohead have done that of course ion the Kid A era, but not what I mean.

As in they recorded the album and then digitally sampled their individual tracks, and the individual members reshaped their own parts.
>who cares about innovation
Really?
>if the album sounds boring is boring what can you do.
Improve your taste?

That's fine. Then enjoy making idiotic uninformed opinions and then getting called out

answer seriously, how old are you?

I heard it . it was all done before. Tom can't sing full stop

>sounds boring
Try actually providing legit criticism for the discussion please. I can say "sounds boring" about literally every piece of music ever made.

i'm so sorry.

>it was all done before
Oh which Radiohead album sounds like it?

>you can't enjoy both the experimental music RH takes it's influences from and the music they made incorporating those influences on a pop-rock setting along with it's merits in doing so
You're the one who sounds immature tbqh

Why?

No, but they are the Beatles of our dads generation

I never said otherwise, kid a and amnesiac are good albums.

They're way better than the beatles

>e, kid a a
after that they totally stalled

What do you mean stalled?

seriously what do you think I mean?

That you either didn't like them or haven't heard them

Doesn't really make sense to praise those albums and not praise the others to a minimum extent, since they incorporate the same influences in a way or another and the songwriting is overall consistent through their releases (starting from Ok Computer)

so i have to praise them for not changing?

They can incorporate the same influences in a different way. Its clear their sound changed through the time.

Radiohead haters gettin KEKT in here