bbooher77.bandcamp.com/album/under-your-feet
ultrawav.bandcamp.com/track/ba-ed-on-a-semi-true-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imladyboy.bandcamp.com/album/photony-single
>post-punk
>noise rock
>psychedelic rock
>slowcore
>sounds like the aggression of Unwound mixed with the vocals of The Fall/Pavement mixed with the tempo of My War-era Black Flag

ditchdays.bandcamp.com/track/blue-chords

ditchdays.bandcamp.com/track/melbourne

>Soft Rock
>Indie Rock
>Dreamish Rock

Those are the two singles that precede the album that is coming out this friday. Both songs have videos. If you enjoy the songs give us a like on facebook!

Btw, thanks for the support this board has given us! I´ll try to check as many camps here as I can before I go to bed

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/atmospheric black metal // narcotic rock
>piano based // ambient
>meditative // negativism

sounds from an untalented parasite

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>2deep4u, harsh noise, power electronics, dark ambient, dark electro, field recordings of Asian people doing everyday things

I will listen to everything experimental, dark ambient, noisy and industrial-y that gets posted here.

>FFO weezer, dinosaur jr, pedro the lion, sebadoh

>Alt rock

yeenar.bandcamp.com/

thanks for listening

sethcananandthecarriers.bandcamp.com/track/saturdays-shirt-2

>Indie Rock
>Alternative

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

New release: windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/square1-ep

>Experimental electronic + other genres

I was gonna release a small ep, but I'm not sure if people would like it. The project was almost released in May as well, but something about it makes me feel like there'd be a divided opinion on it, or worse

elijahmjohnston.bandcamp.com/album/demos

>indie pop
>lo-fi

The full length comes out on Friday.

Question- I'm having trouble with pricing. Can't decide if I should automatically charge $3-5 for the album (10 songs, 33 ish minutes) or just make it a pay what you want. I'd almost rather leave it that way and have more people get it for free and have the occasional person buy it than have way less people get it by only being able to pay for it. Thoughts?

Osen Formation is actually pretty cool. I like the way the decayed sounds are arranged to rhythmic constructs.
Square1 sounds pretty boring to me when skimming through. I don't know exactly why but glitch is not exactly the kind of music I usually listen to.
Overall, I approve of your music.

>yeenar.bandcamp.com/
This great! Do you have a facebook page?

niteride.bandcamp.com/album/2

>synthwave
>retrowave
>outrun
>power

also check this other project i have

hhhome.bandcamp.com/

>lo fi
>bedroom pop
>kinda sad

also check my yt channel
youtube.com/channel/UCMyZ2rnjVfBQEdtAU_cMy4Q

recs:

Gave you guys a like on fb, really liked the album. Keep it up! You guys are new? Have you given a lot of shows?

Thanks for the feedback, i usually get that on Square1 though, i would explain but the actual explanation is probably in the archive though

It's probably because of the 4/4 rhythm. Not even the weird sounds can save that. Osen Formation has some more interesting sounds and more interesting structure in there.

untitled111.bandcamp.com/
>experimental electronic
>footwork
>instrumental hip-hop

goldenhymns.bandcamp.com
>Post - Roek
>Drone type stuff

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>AP Macroeconomics
>See Where I’ve Come From, See Where I Will Have Come From When It’s Time to See Where I’ve Come From In The Future
>Bedroom Folk, Bedroom Pop, Lo-Fi.

Description:
"An EP I made."
-AP Macroeconomics

With a name like AP Macroeconomics, you would expect something completely horrible or completely funny. Even some of the song titles would seem like jokes. But behind the oddity of a name, Thomas Meskil presents the listener something totally opposite. Mumbling guitars, cohesively cluttered percussion, somber soaked vocals, humble, like a hug from a wise, old friend. Compatible with lyrics that feel both personal to the man behind the name and universal to all who listen, AP Macroeconomics is definitely a musician to keep your eye on.

Now available for stream and download! CDs available at AP Macroeconomic's bandcamp as well!

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. And give Thomas some love. Thank You. :)

Will still be accepting submissions for the label.

Proud Supporter Of:

totallyboring.bandcamp.com/

drone/ambient/tape loops
Chicago
try track 2 for maximum dronage
track 3 for skeeters and bass

Track 2 is indeed bretty gud. Not drony enough for my taste but still bretty gud.
Wouldn't pay monies for it, though.

awkwardbullshit.bandcamp.com/album/buried-in-the-bed

>Sad folk music

These guys r cool

P R E PA REE TO D I E OF C AN C E R ST AG E 2000

sleepylandscapes.bandcamp.com/album/antarctica-complex
>vaporwav

k-39.bandcamp.com/releases

andrewyounker.bandcamp.com/track/pink-slip

>indie psych/shoegaze
>acoustic guitars turned in to blazing distorted soundscapes
NEW SINGLE :)

soleca.bandcamp.com/album/--10

>noise
>avant garde
>abstract
>industrial

big rec

enjoying the warmth of this rn, the swells on the first track are great. the drone of track two was a little too thin imo, though still good.

New album is out now
also check it out on Spotify

in-dreamview.bandcamp.com/

>instrumental
>post-rock/math-rock
>jazz fusion

That's some pretty gritty stuff you got there. I like the first track a lot but the other tracks are fine as well, but they feel a bit all over the place.
What did you use to make sounds?

commercialoddities.bandcamp.com/album/schizo
>avant-garde, freak folk, spoken word

Should have some new stuff soon.

I don't have time to check new stuff right now so I apologize.

Old recs:

Okay. That is certainly something that ... has been recorded. I guess.

foryourconsideration.bandcamp.com/
>ambient
>noise
>plunderphonics
>soundscapes
reccs

(love your stuff)
really enjoyed the first 2 tracks this stuff is really good, lots of great atmosphere

misterpresident.bandcamp.com
>electronic
>synthpop
>psychedelic

Dang the only thing I know in this thread is I'm definitely checking out a few things.

And for the friend who asked in the previous thread: yes, that's a cowbell with a shit ton of reverb. Also I pitched it up a little.

>genre: intimidating discography

Just checked out sRs you make really good shit man

sadamerican.bandcamp.com/track/bathroom-angel

Fidel Castrato - Bathroom Angel

a song i wrote about overdosing on heroin using samples of 80s japanese funk

I really like this, dark stuff. You have the sound im trying to get in a project im working on right now

thank you much...the overload is intentional. tracks 2-9 all done live via sp-404sx using various field recordings, feedback sounds, and guitar.

Care to post it? Soundcloud link is fine, too.

I dont have any said project uploaded yet anywhere but is my stuff you can listen if you like.

Hey, thanks for the feedback. It is definitely an odd album for sure. I wasn't going for accessibility really or jokes. It is just a quick burn that happened one night.

I've really hit a wall with my writing. I was working on some spoken word pieces about death being a close friend for another short concept album. Hopefully I can do that soon and record it for you. Until theny next project should be a free form jazz album.

quizmve.bandcamp.com/

>everything made from Youtube videos with less than 20 views

>really enjoyed the first 2 tracks
thanks mane. see you copped a dl. lemme know how it fits ya.
Death Move & Jungle Law are the shit. bout to start for. prime artwork choices too

Internet Manifesto is my shit

officialdtb.bandcamp.com/releases
>Indie Rock
>Post Rock
>Math Rock
>Emo

Thanks for listening, hope you enjoy what you hear

toobirds.bandcamp.com

dropped a NEW single off our upcoming tape, coming october 31st. watch the video here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFoDmGAWWo0

>ALT HIP-HOP

Hey, big fan as always. Do you have any plans for a physical release come album time?

bbooher77.bandcamp.com/album/under-your-feet

>Lo-Fi
>Indie Rock
>Cat
>Texas

Last time I'll post this for a while. I just need honest feedback.

Man your discog has lots of good stuff in it. Your defiantly one of my favorite finds in these threads. Keep making great stuff

Alright. I'll be waiting then.

Jungle Law sounds very fun. I would've enjoyed it if it was a tad bit more minimalistic but the guitar sounds really give the song a nice flow.

Death Move is just not enjoyable to me. I'm not a fan of high-pitched noises.

But now I want to even more hear what your music sounds like when you try for something darker.

(I'm both and by the way. :^))

ULTRA WAV RAP SINGLE

ultrawav.bandcamp.com/track/ba-ed-on-a-semi-true-story

>Hiphop
>Grime
>Bass
>Rap

My back discography is mostly vaporwave except for "TRUST FUNDED WEED STASH"
Download what you can.
Have a nice day.

Good question, We're are looking for a means to do that for our full length when we get out of the studio! So, yes!

Thanks for the feedback its very much appreciated. Im hoping the new album will be done by early next month. And as I posted earlier Internet Manifesto is my shit, deep internet really interests me.

Deep internet is basically the answer to what that thread with the urinal asked. It's taking everyday stuff and declaring it as "art". It was a fun experiment and it developed a life of its own. There are still some artists out there releasing deep internet stuff that's actually very enjoyable to listen to.
(Yes, I know deep internet is basically just some kind of vaporwave, field recordings, plunderphonics and the like.)

thank you so much dog, really means the most to me that others enjoy my output. I've no end in sight.
enjoying your releases a lot too, normally i can only do half plays on bc thread music but I've been choppin straight through all of yours. really consistent vibe, huge props on that

Thanks a lot! Ive been looking for people to collab with so if that idea interests you at all send me an email, id love to do work with you.

Nice, I sent a message through bandcamp's contact form about potentially working together for one. Check it out and let me know what you think.

will do!