Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

He was a hopeless addict who was molested as a child, whose girlfriend threatened t leave him.

>McConnell told Spin that, during this time, Smith would smoke over $1,500 worth of heroin and crack per day, would often talk about suicide, and on numerous occasions tried to give himself an overdose.

>over $1,500 worth of heroin and crack per day
okay how is that even possible, those are pretty cheap drugs, I know smoking horse allows you go through more of it without OD'ing but still, what the fuck.

Died young.

>implying he did it

Wasn't this the musician that was murdered but the police didn't care enough to look into it because he was "suicidal" even though he was turning around at that point.

Heroin is only cheap when you first start. It builds up a strong tolerance fast. It's why so many heroin addicts are prostitutes and shit.

Why did he jump?

richey aint dead mate i seen him out in devon with a chicken farm

top lad son

so fags with no taste in music would idolize him a decade later

Why don't more people do it?

he was 4 real

this, im from in and around and he goes by the name of Edrick. The lads at the local pub get a good laff when he tells them the story

These posts are just sad.

Who the fuck stabs himself in the heart to commit suicide?

Ask that to all those autistic people who think he commited suicide

Unlike the whole Kurt and Courtney thing, it should be pretty obvious that Elliot didn't commit suicide. Stabbing yourself in the heart is uncommon enough when there's a lot more instantaneous ways to do it, but no one, and I mean no one would stab themselves twice.

Nah man, he just happened to so suicidal to the point of being physically capable of stabbing himself in the heart TWICE.

Totally not suspicious, just like the death of Kurt Cobain.

quick tell me the first things you would do after stabbing someone and getting covered with blood.

hint: you'd probably want to wash the blood off yourself

>mfw it's Dreamworks making all these threads to divert from the conspiracy

his gf killed him

also he looks like Snape in this pic