Hey guys newfag to /mu here what should I know?

Hey guys newfag to /mu here what should I know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U-hgpeSGDgc
pastebin.com/0yDFAatH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

leave now before it's too late

this board will take your soul

Popular = Bad
Also pretend Death Grips is good

It's full of memes

Listen to this album before doing anything else

youtu.be/U-hgpeSGDgc

learn to tell which albums are memes and which are actually good. unlike what we all think on Cred Forums but there is some good music being discussed here, just underneath all the shitposting

the more obscure the album is, the better your taste, because nobody listened to it so they assume its good

you're going to regret it

Just filter out the KPOP threads and then you should be good to go. Also Grimes is not for sexual. But I am sure if it were up to you, you would do the lewds with her.

music is inherently awful

except for 21pilots

This

Get out.
I came here when I was 15
Now i'm 16 and i've lost a lot of friends.
Actually, all of them.
I mean, I'M 16 and I don't have any friends.
IN MY 16 YEAR OLD LIFE I have never been more depressed.
And being depressed AT THE AGE OF 16 really sucks.
BEING A JUNIOR IN HIGHSCHOOL isn't really helping.

Just leave. I hate this place so much.
I will give you some reccs tho before I get banned for BEING 16 YEARS OLD

>In The Aeroplane Over The Sea-Neutral Milk Hotel
>Swans-To Be Kind, Love Of Life (Filth if you like heavy shit)
>The Velvet Underground-Loaded
>Radiohead-The Bends

Like i said though. Don't stay. I legitimately hate
it here.

MODS

>pretend death grips is good
>Cred Forums
Ignore meme albums/bands op. If something gets posted everyday, chances are it sucks.

well if u want to have 'good' taste and shit, then go to the generals and occasional sharethreads. this place is 50% (or probs less) music discussion and the rest is just shitposting, memes and post-ironic nonsense.

You sound like the biggest newfag.

Filter the word Grimes too.

Y did people just stop posting ?

Why are you spamming this? It has nothing to do with Cred Forums. Fuck off, nobody thinks this garbage is important.

I've been trying to make a post on this thread but useless Cred Forums thinks it's spam. You're on your own, kid.

Best new pasta

Whatever. I was attempting to say this pastebin.com/0yDFAatH

r e a d t h e s t i c k y
e
a
d

t
h
e

s
t
i
c
k
y

Don't come back until you have listened to all this shit.

everybody pretends to hate itaots, because they have trouble accepting that a meme could be a great album

The newest Cred Forumscore chart

wtf how fucking old is this

>You're not on Cred Forums so don't post like you're Cred Forums
>Cred Forums's favorite band is Insane Clown Posse

Everyone here is a cynical asshole who will rip your taste apart no matter what you like. It's totally cool to like and listen to whatever you want. Cred Forums isn't your blog though. There are a lot of memes and you might want to lurk to figure them out. Finally, and while I don't like this artist's music, personality, or physical features, you should really be nice to Grimes. It saves a whole lot of trouble.

It will be. Just wait a year.

Yeezus aint on there so I would say about 2012.

Been here for a while and I still don't understand why there are kpop threads.

Me neither. We need to sit down and have an intervention with the people who post there. And I would also like to know how it came about. I been here a long time as well and around this year it seems it just started popping up and then they just kept making the threads every day with no question or planning ?

(Cont.) From the impression I got though it seems they post it because they find the women sexy and cute to look at. Like a waifu thread pretty much. I don't think the threads should be allowed anyway, it doesn't seem to be much about actual music, and there are other boards for checking out sexy women.

some people probably just like kpop you autism

rule #1: be nice to grimes
rule #2: get comfy and don't mind the shitposters
rule #3: be nice to user

that's all you need to have an enjoyable Cred Forumssperiance.

Sundays are Dungeon Synth Dimanche

Don't miss it!

people just like talking about cute girls. its the same reason for Grimes and Lauren threads. Even if they have music to back it up with it still draws attraction

This entire board is just memes, depression, and people yelling at each other

it's all just waifufagging, they're not even Cred Forums proper

This is a draft, right?

The emphasis on being 16 kinda makes it too obvious

OP here thanks guys, i will listen to some of that music but probably not all of it, i wasn't planning on visiting k-pop threads and shitposting is expected anywhere on Cred Forums, I think I'm ready.