yeah that album sucks. Bunch of gayass hipster campfire songs

fuck off mate ,phil is amazing

t."my favorite artists are death grips, kendrick, and Kanye XD"

XD

way off tho foreal m8

t. "my favorite artists are godspeed you, swans, and animal collective XD"

XD

way off tho foreal m8

This album and Spiderland are the two I would love to just ban from being posted on Cred Forums ever again. Literal 7/10 albums built up to look like 11/10 albums by high school kids who look like Will Toledo.

fucking retard

>number ratings
and you call other people high schoolers

mount eerie is objectively better anyway

No, it's legitimately. Stop being a fucking retard. Stop calling everything a fucking meme.

Grow up.

>it's legitimately
lmao, you're the fucking retard here m8.
And yes the album does suck and is a meme.

literally kys.

no u

Why does it suck? And he's right, calling everything a meme makes you sound underage

Thoughts on the new Weeknd track "Starboy"

the vocals make me want to drink my own piss and force it out of my nose. He's trying to sound all casual like but turns out just dragging his voice along like a retard
The guitars and instruments and whatnot are all over the fucking place, trying to sound casual but yet again dragging around and sounding stupid.
And that's all I've got because I've only listened to so much of the album due to it's degenerate nature

there's definitely a meme, but there's also a great album

>calling spiderland and the glow pt2 7/10 albums
wew

>carefully arranged instruments
>casual

phil doesn't sound casual, he sounds geniuine. he sounds like he means what he says. most shitty written lyrics deal with fucking superlatives and the singer is trying to force some kind of acted emotion into their voice. but phil is something different.

the glow pt2 is the most genuine piece of self expression i have ever listened to

It's arguably the best lo-fi album on arguably the most important lo-fi record label of all time. Understandable if it's not your thing especially if you're new to exploring music but I think you should think about getting a wider musical perspective before you start labeling things "good" or "bad".

(You) want you (You)? (You) got it

nah, it's legit one of the greatest of all time. coming from a "guy who has listened to a reasonable amount of music"

If you call this album a meme, you're a bitch made faggot, it's a beautiful fucking album.