I am but a pleb in your eyes, destroy me with the music of your people Cred Forums. do not disappoint me...

i am but a pleb in your eyes, destroy me with the music of your people Cred Forums. do not disappoint me, I've heard stories for years now prove to me their real. Give me the music of Cred Forums, gaffots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6H8WcTPnWM
youtube.com/watch?v=xiorncOFpcg
youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
soundcloud.com/all-my-farts/farts-all
youtube.com/watch?v=f9rN6YF5J_o
youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw
youtube.com/watch?v=JU51D61FzGI
timemachinemodulus.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hxPsXPCR5MU&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=W6H8WcTPnWM

weezer is a fucking good band and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=xiorncOFpcg

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST
JESUS CHRIST
I LOVE YOU

AND ON THE LAZY DAYS

soundcloud.com/all-my-farts/farts-all

youtube.com/watch?v=f9rN6YF5J_o

youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw

this is a real banger, check it out

Generic as hell guitar, slightly whiny vocals, don't hear anything special about it. Just a less energetic Modern Baseball mixed with Aferican Futbool. Friend has been trying to get me into these guys forever and tonight you did too but overall 6/10. I could like them but id have to suffer more than id ever want to before digging them, thank you for sharing though. I feel a little more like a part of Cred Forums now. Where do you see the beauty in this?

Do i jiggle to this? I cannot draw the emotion of the song but i do see the beauty behind it. A little wild for my tastes but i do hear the inspiration of many genres within this. Overall, i dig but i don't think i could ever like it. 7.5/10. Where do you see the beauty of it?

youtube.com/watch?v=JU51D61FzGI

Vocal delivery, surrealist lyrics, the general flow of the album. It's not the best album ever, or even the 90s, but is really well put.

Don't focus on one just element. Focus on the whole experience, maybe you won't like it (and that's ok) but I'm sure you will appreciate it more.

Who ever mixed this song mixes very differently. The video is fairly creative, almost thought this was a real talent show or something like this. But i honestly think this is my favorite so far, and i would like some more TMM. Also the bassist is a fucking god. overall 8.5-9/10. I do want more of this, thank you.

It's a real talent show, you are being trolled.

My friend, thank you. Where is woods of desolation or ghost bath though?

You must be on the same stage as the comedian i saw last night, are you serious? I was seriously looking into becoming an active member of Cred Forums and then i get shit from you, you little shit. How fucking dare you, moot hater. Fucking put on your fedora and walk of shame over to /gif/ cause all you probably fucking do is jerk off to photos of your mom when she was 17 or some shit and pregnant with you god damn i was so happy for TMM and you fucking ruined it you lil fuck. Get back to your cucking cause theres a special place in moot's basement of death we call hell for people like you.

tmm actually have a bandcamp because of the popularity of this talent show
timemachinemodulus.bandcamp.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=hxPsXPCR5MU&app=desktop
The shaggs, kurt cobain's favourite band