How you holding up Cred Forums?

How you holding up Cred Forums?

I just had some chocolate milk hahaha

Chocolate milk is good!

fug i wan sum chocolate milk now

did u guys ever think chocolate milk came from black ladies boobies as a kid? me and my friends used to joke about that, shit used to give me jungle fever

Hanging in there, having a good time.

Trying to feel less dead inside.

Things have been honestly awful recently. Both August and September have had me in the most depressed and anxious state I've ever been in, with the peak being a suicide attempt a couple weeks back. I'm glad I didn't pull through with it though, I guess. I still feel like a disappointment and a failure but by being in what seems like rock bottom, I feel like I can only improve from here (cliché, I know). Normally it seems like the worst possible scenario would happen to me, but some small stuff and events has made life a little more pleasurable as of late.

Sorry for this rant, but it felt nice to write it down. I'm listening to Voids right now, Trespassers W is one of the most underrated Have a Nice Life songs.

How are you feeling OP?

Trying to survive, I think. I don't know how much time I have before giving up.

Wait, if normal milk comes out of white women, and chocolate milk comes out of black women, then what comes out of asian women?

abusive retarded friends and drugs desu

even after i cut both from my life the damage was done

starting therapy next week though so hopefully i can still turn this around

probably not, though

Maybe spoiled milk?

better question is, where does strawberry milk come from????

Soy milk nigga

Yeah soy milk makes sense

I dunno, red indians? That's the closest I could think of

honestly fine

I had an awful day, but I'm fine overall, i suppose

getting better but still not great.

Glad you anons are doing well.

Sorry to hear anons. Life is hard sometimes. I'm glad I have this dum Mongolian origami image board to keep me company.

I'm not doing too great. Ex issues, depression, wandering in life. But thanks for asking senpai.

Trying to get my sleeping pattern together
Been good apart from that though

I had therapy yesterday and now i have to wait a whole week to go again :(

Took some kratom, currently listening to pic related and working on a paper for uni, anyone seeing any concerts anytime soon?

Does therapy help you at all? I've thought about trying it out. My parents forced me to go a couple times when I was 15 or so and I hated it, but I feel like it's one of those things that you have to want the help in order for it to work, which at the time I didn't want help.

Cool, nightly pity threads... Are we Cred Forums now?

You didn't have to come into the thread.

>today is my birthday
>only like 3 people posted on my timeline
>people noticed only because i brought sweets to work and handed it out to my coworkers
>throwing a party the next weekend, but people will prob only come to get drunk and don't give a shit about me
>either way, i told em all to not worry about presents and just bring me money (i know it's kinda rude, but it's better than somebody buying me socks and being like "well, you like warm feet, so here's socks hahaha")
>will spend money on booze, hookers and recording equipment so i can make mumble rap, become a meme and escape this monotony (i kinda like 21 savage, so i'm aiming for that sound)
pic related, me after my birthday party

Well it's 4am and I'm on the comedown from Vyvanse, took an ambien to try and sleep, that didn't work so I drank 3 beers. not looking good.

Pretty awful. I've been hopelessly in love with a girl for the past four years. I've seriously thought about her every day since I met her. I've never had as much in common with anyone as I do with her. I told her I had feelings for her but she didn't feel the same way. She dates guys who are pretty much objectively uglier than me. Not saying I'm good looking though. Its a really awful feeling to mean so little to someone who means so much to you

what happened the September 21st?

happy birthday user

sept 22nd

i feel the exact same user. i can't put my finger on it but august and september have just been total disillusionment into depression into stagnation. i finally saw some friends last weekend and it's like everyone was on the same page. some bizarre feeling of having the rug pulled out from under us. sharing drinks with friends definitely raised my spirits.

tonight william onyeabor and toots and the maytals have been grooving and really picked me up.

Damn...

thanks man

same tbqh

Trying to survive these fucking early morning shifts

It's 2:40 am, first day of class is tomorrow, and my mind is a swirling mess of anxiety, boredom, unrequited love, and terror over the future. I have to get up in about 5 hours and considering just saying fuck it and pulling an all-nighter.
Currently listening to: 4'33" but might switch to a sad quartet depending if I can fall the fuck to sleep already

I continue to be more and more embarrassed about how old I am and how little I've done, also I'm slightly worried I may end up dying from alcoholism some day. Otherwise feelin pretty good!

i think my life has improved from this point last year.

i'm not happy, but i am trying more.

I'm trying to fucking lose weight but my depression has me shoveling food constantly to ease the pain

i'm a bout a week shy from offing myself
spending the days making last tunes on ableton

I know it's not fair and you don't want to hear it but that exact attitude is a huge turn-off for most women. They do not want to be your first priority right off the bat. Be busy in life, meet other women that tempt you to forget about her, then maybe she'll be attracted to you. Also don't assume attraction for women is anything close to how it is for us. She doesn't care that in slightest other guys are slightly uglier than you.

I'm sad

worried about my friend who's getting into some shit with opiates. idk whether to continue hanging out with her cause she's nice but i can't deal with this kind of thing emotionally.

happy birthday man
post your mixtape on Cred Forums when it's done and i'll DL

Not very good, but then again, I never am, so whatever. I also just got unbanned after a month which is nice.

Nobody noticed I was gone. Just like in real life.

also I think my alcoholism is going from bad to severe but I'm still functioning so...eh...

Not the one you asked but my experiences with therapy have been good. I only went once cause I couldnt afford more but when you go there acknowledging you have a problem and you speak honestly ot should help. The most important part however os to find a good therapist fortunately I had some reccomendation from people I trust otherwise it might have been a shit experience cause I believe there is a lot of shit therapists out there

Man I dont know you so saying anything feels to my like will have no substance but please dont do it. Life is what you make it ending it is not the right option

i have no choice breh
life is what you make it
i made it pretty fuck

whats your poison

>have a creative future ahead of me
>but currently full time wage slaving + commute + dinner
>be free by like 7pm and fucking exhausted
feel with me bros