This is a MF DOOM appreciation thread. Those not using all caps to spell the mans name will be purged...

This is a MF DOOM appreciation thread. Those not using all caps to spell the mans name will be purged. Whats your guys favourite doom album? (Not including madvillain)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1uN139ceB0
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm7nEJ-8OD0
ninjatune.net/release/king-geedorah/take-me-to-your-leader/?lf=63cedcffb9478f6b4ca129bb96993cb2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I pull off the mask, will he die?

he likes the homo sex, I can tell, i do homo sex too

Operation Doomsday and the first VV are better than Madvillain

Agreed, I always flip flop between Vaudeville and Operation DOOMSDAY as my favourite albums. MM. FOOD is a contender too but theres just a tad too much filler.

Anyone else think that NehruvianDOOM is underrated? It's still by far the worst DOOM record but even a bad DOOM album is still a good album

It would of been excellent if DOOM didnt let Bishop fucking sing for the majority of the ep. The non singing songs with him are pretty good, and DOOM is amazing as usual.

My favourite DOOM album is Madvillain.

does anybody else hate Born Like This

the quality sounds so fucking terrible and doom's voice in general sounds like he's lost it

viktor vaughn to dangerdoom was his perfect time because his voice was in the right spot between "young fresh-faced kid" and "fat fuck who smokes too much"

i haven't listened to a huge amount of stuff off it cause i heard it was garbage but someone sent me ballskin the other day and that was pretty good
any other tracks worth salvaging from it?

The beats are pretty wack on it too. You can really hear the fat, liquor and weed on his voice these days.

>Those not using all caps to spell the mans name will be purged.

Is there an easier way to tell that someone just discovered MF DOOM better than when they repeat this lame ass meme?

Its part of the fun cunt, fall into his cult of personality

gazzillion ear
more rhymin
angelz
still dope (a pretty great track, but it's not doom, it's starhh)

It's a 6/10. Still has some amazing songs

>You can really hear the fat, liquor and weed on his voice these days.
listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=q1uN139ceB0

he literally sounds like he has a fucking donut in his mouth

You're buggin. Born Like This is dope

I could never get into it, I think it's the mixing, I can't understand shit of what DOOM is saying, which really defeats the point of a DOOM record

Who here is /takemetoyourleader/

Some of the best production on a hip-hop album imo

take me to your leader has the best beats of any DOOM record

mouse and the mask is really fucking underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm7nEJ-8OD0

>tfw earl did all caps better than doom did at 15

CATCH A RAPPER BY HIS TOE AND SMACK OFF HIS TATTOOS

I'm laughing so hard

I love Venemous Villain but no one else seems to.

How is JJ Doom or Doomstarks? I love Guv'nor quite a bit but that's it.

I remember years ago when I heard a dead mouse on the radio and then later discovered Madvillainy. Eventually discovered Vaudeville Villain and his other aliases.

ninjatune.net/release/king-geedorah/take-me-to-your-leader/?lf=63cedcffb9478f6b4ca129bb96993cb2

Be sure to pre-order this before it goes for an ass load on Discogs.