Will Death Grips step it up now, or will they allow this new band to take their place?

Will Death Grips step it up now, or will they allow this new band to take their place?

Other urls found in this thread:

streetsects.bandcamp.com/album/end-position-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

autism

they're quite different

DUDE MEMES LMAO XDDD

dg's fanbase is so retarded he actually may be serious

what is it some metal noise shit?

oh no you have destroyed my self-esteem, how will i recover from this patrician btfoing me??

Everything about this post is aids, right down to including Fantano in the image. If you reply to this thread you have made a mistake.

ironic

It literally sounds like Death Grips, Dillinger Escape Plan, and Mr. Bungle were all put into one sonic blender, and I fucking love it.

nah. they aren't aggressive enough and their music is too repetitive

He gave their last two albums a 9 and this one only got an 8 so I don't see DG being replaced anytime soon.

I don't think they're not aggressive enough, but yes, the music itself has nothing on Death Grips

How much did he score Exmil?

Anyone kind enough to upload it to mega? It's not even on Soulseek.

8/10

it's free on bandcamp

I like two of those thinks and hate the third. Will I not get this album?

It's a meme you dip

>8/10
Even more proof that they are the next Death Grips. OP's post poses a good question - how will Zach and co. deal with it?

Nah, $7 and up.
streetsects.bandcamp.com/album/end-position-2

What if I enjoy memes?

They have nothing similar sonically

That's irrelevant, really.

This album is not a good meme material itself, just some jerks are trying to meme it

Well it sounds a little more like Irony Is A Dead Scene than it does Mr. Bungle, so I think you'll really enjoy it.

Your attempt to make a meme is irrelevant.

it's not anymore
can someone please upload their copy to mega?

They're more competition to Marilyn Manson than Death Grips, they're completely different

you can't see a simple parallel, that's embarrassing

He gave so many 8's, the fact Exmil got an 8 proves nothing. Not every band with an 8/10 debut will get a 10 from him on her second release.

ironic

wtf I love street sex now

this is much better than death grips though

He said on Twitter before he would now consider ExM to be a 9/10

>layered, interesting instrumentation
>hard hitting and hellish
>the screaming bothers me
Anybody else know this feel? I really want to like these guys because of how fucking crazy they sound, but the screaming sort of gets on my nerves.
Am I just a normie who needs to fuck off?

Wow! It's nice to see Marilyn Manson back on his feet again. Didn't expect him to take this kind of turn stylistically though

>Anybody else know this feel? I really want to like these guys because of how fucking crazy they sound, but the screaming sort of gets on my nerves.
>Am I just a normie who needs to fuck off?
why does it bother you though?

boring

Not him, but I used to be really into extreme metal back in my edgy teenage years, and the screaming is offputting at first for me too.
Maybe I just got soft or something, but it's something I need to get used to again.