What do cute girls listen to?

what do cute girls listen to?

bad music

The opposite of what I listen to

Kendrick

my gf is qt and she listens to post punk, noise rock, ambient, art pop, avant garde jazz and doom metal.

Cred Forumsvirgins BTFO will you ever recover lonely fags?

>girl
Not that there's anything wrong with it

>fat ass, probably saggy tits
>awkward fake bedroom eyes
>mouth slightly open

>cute

Try a little bit harder/10

this

I dont need to try because its true

U gonna cry virgin? awww keep believing males are superior to women cause god knows you are never getting a patrician gf

That's a fella

>implying you wouldn't suck his dick

Fag

Virgin detected

No you are. I enjoy hetro sex with my gf nightly. What do you do fag? hitting too close to home? want me to stop? awww poor baby virgin, Im never gonna stop. it will always be there because its your life

sarina's skin always looks so smooth

Yet you post weeb reaction images like a virgo

>No you are.

Excellent comeback my nigga. Virgin confirmed

>you will never snoodle with her

aww poor baby virgins :(

Its ok buds, you will get your day some time oh wait.... you wont haha. meanwhile im here with my gf listening to eric dolphy and thinking about fucking after, have fun jacking off tonight

2/10 for Eric Dolphy. This virgins got taste, I'll give him that.

by the way eric dolphy is a jazz musicans (thought you plebs would wanna know)

love me some Sarina

the cutest girl on the world listen a band called Supersubmarina

DIE FUCKING FAGGOT CANCER THAT IS KILLING Cred Forums

THIS IS NOW A SPIDERMAN THREAD

Fuck you OP, this is fucking gay shit

Trap

lmao

>this one's got taste
>h3h3 reaction image
i think not, he's a virg with shit taste

>projecting this hard

Sarina and the Diamonds

She can't cum, can she?

>walk into thread
>full of virgins calling each other virgins

what the fuck is this

not picking the obvious
>their boyfriend's balls slapping against their arse.

welcome to Cred Forums

My gf listens to the mountain goats, nmh and car seat headrest so basically Cred Forums

is she cute tho

Yes v cute

I'd snoodle her noodle. If you know what I mean.

who is she

Womens music library is 25% radio, 25% youtube music videos with +50 million views, 25% from clubbing, 25% what they've been supplied with by men they've dated over the years.

Whatever their ex boyfriend listened to

same goes for guys tho and you know it

Listen, responding to you was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Girlfriend listens to X, Talking Heads, Fela Kuti, B-52s, traditional musics from Mexico and Greece, whatever's cool from Africa (right now into Konono No1, Bebey, Mbongwana Star, Onyeabor, etc.), and a hodgepodge of other stuff

Holy fucking shit dude

>special school
Exquisite pasta, my man

nice pasta

Someone please post her dick

Nigga u gay

>Her dick
>Her
>Dick

I think you're confused, user.